Battle

Shai pov
I woke up to silent crying who was crying? Then I remembered that I slept with Kurutta last night so I turned to see him crying in his sleep I knew we out of our brothers had nightmares so I shook him awake "ahahahaha" he woke up screaming so I showed him it was only me.

I hugged him because every time I wake up screaming I wouldn't mined a hug myself "Shai you don't have to" I look up to him as he wipes his tears away "I don't but I want to" I say looking at him phone for the time "we don't have to be up until another hour" I say putting his phone back down.

Then Kurutta gets up from the bed going into his dresser "ya but I don't feel like going back to sleep" I nod getting up off of his bed "I'm going back to my room then to get ready" he turns to look at me him his clothes in hand "you can go back to sleep if you want you don't have to stay up for me" I just shrug at his statement "ya but I wouldn't mind company and your already up" I say opening his door 'it's really that I don't want to sleep alone but I'm not telling him that' I leave going to my room.

I open my door and take out my uniform heading to the boys community boys bathroom because my stupid shower is still not working. I take a quick shower then put on my uniform I didn't bother washing my hair because I didn't really need to. After I was done I went down to see Kurutta eating then I realized 'did he cut his hair?' I think seeing that he definitely did.

I sat beside him with a bowl of cereal "are you excited for the new student today?' I looked over at Kurutta eating his breakfast "not really I don't like new people" I replied looking back down "same" is the last thing we said before more people came down "you two are up early" I look up from putting my bowl away to see Izuku.

I nod walking over to him "ya we both woke up early so we just stayed up" he nodded going over to Kurutta "you cut your hair!" He shouted out pointing "s.sorry for yelling but it looks nice on you" he then gave him a thumbs up "ya I wanted to be different so I didn't need to wear a name tag all the time" Izuku noded get himself some breakfast too.

Izuku pov
I was eating when I felt something rub against my leg so I looked down to see Fluffy the dorm cat. I pet him then got up giving Fluffy some food two. After I was done eating I walked over to my brothers to wait so we can walk to school together "ready" Kurutta said putting on his shoes I nod opening the door p. Then off we went to school me and Tanoshi talked a lot but Kurutta didn't really say anything I knew Shai never did but Kurutta would at least said something by now.

Was it because he had another nightmare? Not many students are on the floor me and Kurutta are in in the dorms so not many people hear Kurutta scream awake plus everyone on that floor are heavy sleepers so they probably don't even know but I did. Kurutta and Shai have these awful nightmares that I don't understand I know father was mean and abused us but what did he do to them to make there life like this?

I kept my mouth shut on this because I didn't want Kurutta and Shai to have some kind of panic attack if I asked so I just continued to talk with Tanoshi.

Time skip

I sit in my seat ready for Aizawa sensei to come in with his sleeping bag like he always does. He walks in but I see someone behind him that looks familiar in some way 'it's the girl from the pet shop!' I think seeing her "this is your new classmate you can introduce your self now" Aizawa sensei says going into his sleeping bag "hi my name is Nise and I hope we all get along" I see as people all crowd around her "yes a girl...hi my name is Mineta" I see him say holding out his hand to shake hers.

She at Tanoshi then his name tag then looks to me and my name tag "Izuku!" She runs up and hugs me to everyone's surprise "hi Nise!" I say back seeing behind her Kacchan is getting a bit mad so I let go of her and she does the same to me "Izuku how do you know a hot girl like that!" I see Mineta and Kaminari say "I know her from buying Fluffy things...she helped me at the pet store" I add turning to them.

I see Tanoshi get up walking over to use "hi my name is Tanoshi Izuku's brother!" He puts out his phone and she shakes it "i know Izuku told me about you when we met!" she then hugs him letting go after awhile "it's a pleasure to meet you" she adds on after letting go.

The day went by as fast as my new friend came but before we go back to the dorms it was hero training. We all got changed going to a different place this time. It was some kind of sparing stage so we stood in front of All Might and Aizawa sensei.

I stood next to my brothers and Nise waiting "today we are going to spar so you know how to fight against different people and there quirks" All Might said with his smile "these are the groups it's going to be like the sports festival wear if you win you go up to fight someone els!" He sounded so excited for not even fighting in this.

I sat down in a different room wear there was a big TV so we can see the fight going on "Nise nice hero costume" Kaminari said before getting slapped by Jiro "what it was a complement!" "Not how you looked her up and down it's not!" I then looked at her costume to see what was wrong with it.

Then it hit me she's showing a lot of skin she really is only wearing a short top covering only her chest and shorts, shoes and a belt probably with stuff in it "Nise...ummm...your costume doesn't have a lot of protection does it" she looks at me with a small smile "oh it's kinda like how Momo's quirk needs skin to show...mine works like that!" I nod under standing what's she is saying going back to the TV to watch the fight.

It's now Kacchan and Kurutta in the second rounds I wonder how that will go?

No pov
As Kurutta and Bakugo get into place the others are watching not all are from UA. Aizawa sensei yells out go in the loudest voice he can so Bakugo makes a run towards Kurutta wanting to get this over with he didn't even know how he beet Mina the first round.

Kurutta doges his attack kicking him in the face but Bakugo does not go down instead he makes a big explosion near his stomach causing Kurutta to go flying backwards but not out of the ring 'come on Bakugo no easy mode?' Kurutta teases Bakugo with his quirk before dodging another explosion. This goes on for awhile but Kurutta does get out by being to hurt by the explosions.

Next was Nise against Bakugoso after Aizawa said go Nise stood her ground with Bakugo running towards her at full speed but stops when she takes out a small knife from her belt "who the fuck has a knife!" Bakugo yells out not wanting to get cut but is stunned when he sees what she does with it.

Nise puts the knife to her own hand and makes a big gash across it freaking everyone out but her blood does not fall to the ground instead it floated around her.