Were staying here?

~Edited~
IZUKU POV
As I was done putting my hero costume on Tanoshi got really excited and won't stop muttering to the point that Kacchan said to shut up "o..ok" if you could not tell that was Shai he dose not like conflict with Kacchan because if that happened Kurutta might get into a fight 'Katsuki should mind his own dam business' 'Kurutta calm down it was my fault for mumbling'.

"everone just calm down" shit I said that our loud didn't I 'yep' "hey midoriya did you say something" shit they herd plan PLAN "no you must be hearing things kaminari" wow really kurutta that is the best you can do well whatever it worked at least. I walked out and went to the front of the school like Aizawa told us to do and saw Uraraka, Todoroki and Tsuye standing there and went over to talk.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-time skip to on the bus-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

IZUKU POV
I'm sitting next to Uraraka just chatting when Aizawa sensei came in from the front of the bus "we're going to an area that you can use your quirks all you like but only when I say you can, we're going to some kind of survival camp to test your limits for the next couple of days with challenges and more" as I looked around everyone was pumped up except for Shai he was on the break of a panic attack.

'oh no no no no I never signed up for this I want to go back home our home is safe' 'calm down Shai we're going to be fine we're with our class' Tanoshi tried his best to calm Shai down it did help but Shai was still scared and Kurutta is no help by just laughing at Shai for not wanting to go.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-time skip-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

We finally got there when it was close to night time and everyone was getting a bit sleepy. We did have to get off the bus though so we started walking following Aizawa sensei to a big house like cabin, we were all amazed but all so sleepy. Kurutta and Tanoshi were already asleep so it was just me and Shai.

He was to on edge to go to sleep at all right now "this is were we are going to be staying there are tow big rooms one for the boys and one for the girls, I will be checking to make sure you are all asleep by 10:00am because we have a busy day tomorrow, now lets go in" we followed Aizawa sensei to the rooms and he gave us all some PJs because we did not pack any thing.

I went to the boys room to see that they had bed mats on the floor to sleep on so I picked the one in the corner and rapped a blanket over me about to fall asleep when *BAM* the door wiped open with the girls standing there with a determined face on and walked in "hey what are you guys doing here" kaminari said confused "Aizawa sensei never said we can't stay together until 10:00am right" Mina said with a evil smirk on her face.

"so until 10:00am let's play truth or dare who's in" almost everyone said yes to the idea except for Kacchan, me, Iida, Koda and Momo I was half asleep when they began playing.

TODOROKI POV
We sat in a circle with Iida not wanting to play but did. In his words it's to make sure we didn't do anything stupid. In the corner of the room I saw midoriya sleeping so I kept in mind to keep my voice down to not wake him up. It was Kaminari's turn to pick truth or dare and he picked dare so Mina told him to do a hand stand for ten minutes he went pale and asked if he could do it off the wall she said yes.

He began his own hell when we kept playing but since it was kaminari's turn to spin Momo did it for him "it landed on sero kaminari" Momo said after "truth or dare Sero" I can tell he's not doing so hot it hasn't even been 2 minutes. Sero also picked dare "I dare you to go poke Midoriya" Iida stood up and said with a quiet voice "kaminari that's not a dare you should say midoriya is sleeping" Sero got up "it's a dare Iida" Mina says with the evil grin.

Sero walks up to midoriya and pokes him but all midoriya did was shift a bit the hole room was quite "wow Midoriya's a heavy sleeper" Uraraka says staring at her friend. Some time has past when Aizawa came in to tell us we had one hour left before we had to go to bed but all I thought is 'DadAizawa'.

We kept playing but we stopped when we herd something. After a bit of looking around we noticed that it was Midoriya moving around a lot in his sleep "what's up with midoriya" Uraraka said wondering about midoriya's moving habits then I saw that he started hyperventilating and sweating before he burst up awake with tears in his eyes. At this point everyone was looking at him "Midoriya are you ok your crying" Kirishima says with no hesitation and worry in his tone.

Midoriya just looked at us "o...oh I'm o..ok sorr..sorry fff..for disturbing your game" He says getting up and basically running to the bathroom "should we send someone after him I mean he's clearly not ok" Jiro says "I can go" I say before getting up and walking out the room to the boys bathrooms closing the door behind me.

As I make my way down the hall one thought came to mind 'did he have a nightmare?' I questioned myself nocking on the door "I..I'm fine you c..can lea...leave" I herd the studering in his voice his clearly not ok "Midoriya can I come in please" I herd nothing then a click of the lock.

I walked in to see him trying his best to smile but the red eyes gave it away...he was crying "Midoriya are you sure your ok your eyes are red" Midoriya looked in the mirror then back at me scratching the back of his neck "it's that noticeable huh Todo....Todoroki" Midoriya just looks down 'did he really have that bad of a nightmare' I think to my self then something just came over me and I hugged him "midoriya it's ok to cry in front of me" I look at his green and black curly hair then put his head to my chest.

"I'm sorry I'm getting your shirt wet" "it's ok I can always wash it plus it's not really mine it's the camps" I look back at him and he looks peaceful before he jumps by the sound of Aizawa saying it was time for bed. I calmed him down once I say that he was shaking. I have never seen him so jumpy and scared before it's like he's not himself.

Must be the nightmare. So after calming him down again we walk down to the bedrooms together "hey Izuku are you ok now " but Midoriya just keeps walking "Izuku" I see Midoriya whip around and say yes to Uraraka before waving shyly and going back to his bed. I did the same and fell asleep wondering 'why did he not answer the first time she said his name?'.

SHAI POV
I wake up from a nightmare but it's just me because Izuku, Tanoshi and Kurutta are sleeping "Midoriya are you ok your crying" I look to who said that and freeze 'no no no Izuku wake up I can't do this alone!' "o...oh I'm o..ok sorr..sorry fff..for disturbing your game" I'm going to be found out what do I do!?

I did the only thing that I'm good for and basically ran out of there and lock my self in the boys bathroom 'wake up Izuku these are your friends please help me' I start crying again 'I'm such a baby' I get something to wipe my eyes with then I hear a nock at the door "I..I'm fine you c..can lea...leave" that's not at all convincing "midoriya can I come in please" it's Todoroki what should I do he's not going to leave if I don't do something.

I unlock the door trying my best to smile like Izuku always does "Midoriya are you sure your ok your eyes are red" what really there red? I look in the mirror to see and they were red 'damit' I start to scratch the back of my neck "it's that noticeable huh Todo....Todoroki" 'of course it's that noticeable' I think to my self 'I was crying' I just look down embarrassed.

Soon I could feel someone hug me "Midoriya it's ok to cry in front of me" why is he so nice only my brothers and mom were ever nice to me. But before anything else pops in my head Todoroki pulls my head into his chest "I'm sorry I'm getting your shirt wet" I say to him as some more tears roll down my face as he says "it's ok I can always wash it plus it's not really mine it's the camps".

He's the nicest person in the world I will kill to be in his arms for ever but before I could I hear Aizawa sensei yell that it's time for bed. It scared me a bit but Todoroki saw that and calms me down again. After a minute we head to the bedrooms "hey Izuku are you ok now" I hear behind me but I keep walk "Izuku" then it hits me she's talking to me!

I whip around and see Uraraka "yes" I say waving shyly to her 'what is wrong with me' I think going to bed if she's talking to Izuku and he's asleep I need to answer but everything fades to darkness as I fall asleep 'I never wanted to come here why didn't we just stay at the dorms'....

Wow that took long but I'm done now so yay.