Now 4

Kurutta pov
This morning was boring but I payed attention its school after all and school is boring *ring* *ring* that was the lunch bell so I get up and go to see Shinso I walk down the hall and I see him "Shinso hey" he looks back to see me and I wave so he comes over to me "Hey Kurutta what's up" we start walking to the cafeteria "nothing much I'm finally going to get my own hero costume so is Shai and Tanoshi" we make it to the cafeteria then get our food and sit down and start talking it was fun but the bell rang for us to go back and what comes next is the worst thing I finally have to tell Aizawa sensei that I have a second quirk this will be a pain.
When class 1A was training me and Aizawa walked out of the room and I give him our costumes lay out for the three of us "thank you Kurutta you can go back now" I stare at him for a bit before speaking "um sensei I need to tell you something" I look to the side I don't want to tell him because he might want me to use it I don't ever want to use it "what is it kurutta" I take a breath in and out so I calm down "I have a second quirk it's called pulse" he looks shocked then a bit angry but he just puts his fingers on the crees of his nose and sighs "why haven't you told the school" I just shrug my shoulders "ok go back to class we will talk about it later" so I listen and I go back to training.
"Finally" I say walking out of the class room schools over 'only 2 more days left then it's the weekend' 'don't think like that Kurutta' 'why not' as I walk back with Uraraka and Iida I'm talking to my brothers in my head then I bump into something and fall back "the hell" I look up to see a guy standing there "hey watch were your going stupid" I get up and dust my self off with my hands and look at him 'Kurutta don't do it' 'ya Kurutta let's just go to the dorms' "who you calling stupid if it wasn't for your fat body blocking the way I would have just past you" we both start fighting and Iida is holding me back with Uraraka trying to get in between us I get free and punch the guy one more time then he points his hand at me and everything goes black for a second before I open my eyes.

Uraraka pov
Kurutta got into another fight so I help Iida try to calm them both down but Kurutta gets free and punches the guy but the guy just points his hand at Kurutta then a black mist comes out then Kurutta falls to the ground and the guy runs away so Iida try's to get him and I help Kurutta but it's not Kurutta well I think it is there's 4 little Midoriya's as I get closer to look they all start to cry "oh no don't cry shhh" I think that the guy split them up and made them around 4 or 5 it looks like Iida runs back "sorry he got away...WAIT what happened!?" I look up at him holding 2 of the Midoriya's trying to make them stop crying "I don't know Iida".