Whats happening?

Izuku pov
After that we didn't need to pay because it left my lip a bit red from the irritation the hot sauce gave me "I'm sorry I should have made sure the ketchup wasn't hot sauce" I started laughing at how cute and protective he's being "what!" He yells out but it just made me laugh harder.

He kept asking me until I spoke up "how were you supposed to know to check the ketchup bottle" I kept laughing and he just looked shocked at how he didn't think about that "well!.....I don't know ok!" To say the least I laughed all the way back to the dorms.

When I opened the dorms door I saw Kurutta siting on the couch "Kurutta why are you out here all alone?" I walked up to him to see he fell asleep "Kacchan I'm going to take Kurutta to bed you can go back to your room now" he nodded walking off. I lifted Kurutta bridle style back up to his room and put him to bed 'why was he on the couch though?' I shrugged my shoulders thinking about it going back to my own room before Aizawa sensei does his night routine and checks on us.

I go to my bed looking up at the ceiling for some reason I couldn't fall asleep. After a bit I herd a noise from the door so I looked over to see Aizawa sensei he didn't seem to see that I was awake so he just left closing the door behind him. I just kept looking at the ceiling trying to fall asleep but in was just not working.

I looked at my alarm clock to see it was 1:43 am so I got up to see if a warm glass of milk would help me go to sleep faster. I got out of bed walking down the hall then down the stairs because the elevator would be to loud and I didn't want to wake anyone at this time of night.

I turned the corner to see that the door was open to outside so I closed it and went to get a warm glass of milk. I drink it putting it in the dishwasher then heading back to my room upstairs. I closed the door behind me going right to bed finally falling asleep.

When I woke up I was still tired but I had to get up and get ready for school. So I took my shower then put on my uniform and after trying to brush threw my hair but giving up after awhile. I walked down seeing Uraraka and Iida so I had breakfast with them.

When Shai came down he seemed different in a way that I can't put it like he was still tired but he was also not all there "hey Shai didn't have a good sleep?" I asked turning to face him with a smile on "n..no I didn't" is all he said before sitting down beside me, Tanoshi, Uraraka and Iida.

After we all left to UA together "hey Kurutta you look like poop" Tanoshi jokingly said "I feel like that to" Kurutta reply's looking tired to. We got to UA and took out seats I told Kurutta and Shai that they can take a nap before class and I will just wake them up before it starts.

I wake Kurutta up but it was harder to wake Shai "Shai come on Aizawa sensei is going to come soon" i whisper and shake him "I'm already here" I look behind me to see Aizawa sensei in the door way "just wake him up and go back to your seat" I nod shaking him hard because class has already started.

He woke up and got his note book out I could see he was still tired but he did look better then he was before so I did think to much above it. Aizawa said we had to do a group project so it was me, Kurutta and Kacchan "ok Kurutta how about you look for different websites and I will go back to my own notes" he nods getting out his phone.

Kacchan just went on his phone for more information also so we just sat in quiet. I could see something was wrong with Kurutta he looked like he was hurt or in some sort of pain "Kirutta are you feeling alright?" I whisper to him not wanting everyone to hear me.

He looked up at me and shook his head no 'Izuku I don't really feel well I might have to go back to the dorms...' he uses his quirk to talk to me and I nod going back to my notes 'I hope Kurutta feels better soon' I say to myself worried about him.

After a hour Kurutta told Aizawa sensei that he wasn't feeling well so he got to go back to the dorms but not before going to recovery girl "why is Kurutta going back to the dorms?" Tanoshi whispers from behind me "he said he wasn't feeling well" I whisper back to him "stop talking you two or detention!" I looked to see Aizawa sensei looking into my soul.

When he wants to be Aizawa can be really scary "sorry sensei.." "sorry" we replied going back to work.
After some more time it was lunch time so we decided to eat all together for today "hey Tanoshi is Kurutta not here today?" I look over to see Shinso "oh no he's not Izuku said he didn't feel well" Shinso looked to me so i nodded my head for a yes.

Shinso joined us for lunch because Kurutta wasn't here to talk to him and I thought it was fine but Kacchan didn't really like that *crash* I whipped my head around to see Shai on the floor with glass everywhere "watch were your going retard!" Shai looked to be on the edge of tears so I jumped in to help " maybe you should be for nicer!" I admit it wasn't the best come back but that's Kurutta's job more then mine.

We did start to yell back and fourth but something happened that shocked me so much...Shai punched the guy...