Blood

Uraraka pov
"K...Kacchan" there on top of Bakugo I saw Izuku and beside Tanoshi "why the fuck are you here Deku!" Bakugo yelled but I could hear a bit of concern in his voice probably because last time we saw them there on the floor in pain "We....were going to get Shai and Kurutta!" Izuku then stands up but falls back down but this time getting caught.

Tanoshi was leaning against the wall so I helped him stay up right "you guys no were Shai and Kurutta are?" Tanoshi nods after what Todorki said "he sent us his location...something is not right" we nodded as Tanoshi takes Izuku's phone and starts to walk so does Izuku "Kacchan why are you here? It's far away from campus" he just grunts so I answer him "we felt something as wrong to so we fallowed recovery girl but found you guys instead" Izuku nods as we turn into a dark alleyway.

Todorki uses his fire to light up the area but soon after turns it off and starts running. We follow seeing a past out Kirutta and a dirty but healthy Shai. Tanoshi and Izuku run up but fall to the ground right away screaming Bakugo goes to help Izuku, I go help Tanoshi and Todorki has Shai they sounded like they were dying from the yelling they were doing.

In the corner of my eye I could see Iida helping Kurutya as he tweeted and turned in his sleep probably feeling the same pain "what the fuck!?" I heard Bakugo yell so I looked at Izuku and saw that his eyes were bleeding then I felt something wet on my hand so I looked and saw that Tanoshi's eyes and mouth was covered in blood "AHAHAHAHA" I whipped my head around to see Shai puking up blood with his eyes and ears bleeding to.

I had no idea what to do so I called recovery girl "K..Kacchan it h..hurts" "AHAHAHAHA" the two that looked to be taking it the most was Shai and Kurutta because Kurutta was asleep yes but blood was poring out his mouth soon we saw recovery girl pull up so we lifted them and brought them into the car.

The car soon was covered in blood and I was scared that they were going to die right there because of all the blood lost but we made it to the hospital and they took them in. We were told to sit and wait as they got all of us new clothes because our other ones couldn't be saved.

After a hour I started to hear something like a ticking sound I told the others and they heard it to "what is that fucking sound!!" "It sounds like......wait.....everyone get down!!!" Todorki yelled as a big explosion came from one of the walls. The room was filled with dust and blood there I saw a woman standing next to what looked like big villains "they look the same so get all of them if you fail master will kill you!" I could see the woman walk closer to me and bent down "I guess you know to much already" she backed up a bit but I couldn't move under the rubble then I felt something smash agents my head then everything went to black.

Sorry I haven't wrote in so long so I gave you this beautiful chapter hope you like it and if you haven't guessed.....the end is nearly here.....