Camping????

~Edited~
TANOSHI POV
I wake up and in full control 'I guess the others are asleep' I get up and get my toothbrush that Aizawa gave everyone and go brush my teeth. Todoroki walks in and I ran up to him and hug him. he's the kind of guy to take a hug but not to give them out. I guess he's different today hugging me back.

I was so happy "midoriya are you ok now" "Todoroki what do you mean?" silence past "you had a nightmare last night do you not remember?" I did have a nightmare but I never woke up from it 'Tanoshi I woke up from the nightmare" Shai says quietly in our mind 'then you should talk to Todoroki Shai' I say that as I feel Shai take over control.

SHAI POV
"Oh sorry Todoroki my mind went blank for a second....yes I am feeling better" I say trying to put on a smile but it was failing "that's good" Todoroki reply's before also brushing his teeth leaving shortly after. I stayed to talk to my brothers without someone seeing "is everybody up" "it's to early for this crap" "come on Kurutta it's not that early.... hey Izuku are you ready" "yep should I take control for not" "YES PLEASE" I say impatiently. I'm not a talkative person and I know Uraraka will want to talk to us so it's better if Izuku takes over.

IZUKU POV
I walk out of the bathroom and head to we're everyone was before sitting down next to Iida. He's telling everyone to sit down in there seats because Aizawa was coming over but Aiyana say that "everyone is sitting your the only one standing" Iida just said oh before sitting back down in his seat.

After all that commotion Aizawa walks through the door with a box. He then starting to speak "there's tow rolled up peace's of paper in this box with the training that we're going to be doing here, since we can't do both I will pick one" everyone was excited but the only exciting thing about this to Shai was that we're not doing both.

Aizawa then pulled out a small piece of paper begging to read it "we're doing" there was a pause for dramatic effect "out door several testing to see how well you can handle your selfs out doors" wait what!? "This is a class thing, you guys will be in the forest together with me and the people who own this training ground testing your limits....got that" the hole class said "YES SENSEI" before being lead out to the bus again but this time with blind folds on so we don't know we're we are going.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-TIME SKIP-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

When the bus stoped a voice came on the speakers "take off your blind folds this is were you are camping for a week with no adult help unless we have to intervene! follow the letters we give to you that is all!" The voice cut out and we removed our blind folds. I walked out of the bus but there was no one driving it though. How weird. "hey everyone look there bags with our names on them" kaminari yelled out pointing to a stake of back packs laying on the dirt.

After everyone got there own bag we looked in them to see what was inside. I got a can to put water in, a plastic water bottle, a compas, a blanket and one pair of clean clothes 'that's all we get' 'I guess so' I say back to Tanoshi in my head "hay guys I got a tent" "me to" Jiro and Mina say.

Iida got up and said if we had anything that could help the hole group to speak out now so we know what we're working with. I said that I got a compas holding it up. Someone els said that they got matches 'good now we can start a fire' 'don't we have Todorki?' 'good point'. "I got some food" "I got a dagger" 'YES we're going to do ok! we have a lot of stuff" but then the worst thing happened.

I hear Iida as he says that he got a whistle 'great Iida got him self a whistle how fun' Kurutta says knowing that it's going to be loud.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-TIME SKIP-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

We got the tow tents up. Mina gave hers up for the boys to use and Jiro had hers for the girls. After we were done setting up everything we herd the voice come back on in the bus. We quickly all ran to hear what it had t9 say. "get a small group together and head north until you get to the waterfalls there will be a package there for you guys".

I though about what it said until I was interrupted *whistle sound* 'ahahah really Iida' I looked towards Iida seeing him standing straight up with a whistle in his mouth."who will go get the package we need at least three people to be safe" Iida said doing his hand gestures "I can go!" Uraraka said with a smile "me to" Tsuye says following Uraraka "I can go" I say wanting to help.

After me was kirishima also wanting to help. Todoroki said that he wanted to go but Mina needed him to go get logs with her. So now it was me, Tsuye, Uraraka and kirishima. Since I got the compass we headed north pretty quickly. Soon after a couple of minutes of walking we saw the waterfall with the package tide to a branch above the water.

Tsuye tried to get it but her tongue wasn't long enough. Uraraka floated over there but couldn't untie it so it was up to me since kirishima is to heavy. I climbed and actually got it unstuck from the branch and handed it over to a floating Uraraka. *crack* 'Izuku what was that' 'abort abort' 'were dead' *snap* the tree branch snapped off. I guess we weren't as light as I thought.

Tsuye tried to grab me but mist and I fell into the cold water 'are we dead' 'no Tanoshi no we're not' Shai replied worrying about if we are soon. Kurutta taking over swam to the edge before we all past out from shock. At least we made it to land.