•Darkfastthinking• We're different

(A/N)
Ot3! Yayyy!
Suggested by DaWaeKnower
High school AU
They have powers
Turner have mismatched eyes in this story too.
Bully warning!

Turner's POV

I walk into class silently while everyone's staring at me... some are smiling scornfully cause they know what the teacher is about to say. "Turner, please take off your sunglasses we've talked about this!" I sigh and takes them before everyone starts laughing... Welcome to my life! I sigh and starts walking towards my desk when someone trips me. I drop all my books and everyone starts laughing even more. "Look! He can't even stand up!" somebody chuckles. I pick up all my books and stands up, looking at the teachers, who's staring at her computer and hasn't noticed a thing! "What are you laughing at?" She asks. "And sit down now Turner!" I painfully wait for the bell to ring and when it finally does, I rush to my locker and takes out my extra sunglasses cause the teacher *stole* my other pair. 'You haft to learn that you can't wear them during classes!' she said. Hehehee... "Hey, freak! How's it going?" I turn around to see a guy at my age standing in front of me. He's wearing a black t-shirt with a skull on and he seems very strong. "Were you the one who tripped me?" "Well, duh!" He snorts. "I wanted to be the first one today!" A little information; this happens EVERY SINGLE DAY! "Wanna follow me to the toilet?" "No thanks!" I mutter and try's to walk away before he grabs my arm. "Hey I'm talking to you!" He spats and pins  me to the wall. "Do you think you can just ignore me?"

"N-no!" I stutter. "Please just leave me alone!" "That's not how it works," he hisses. "I run this school!" "Just let me go!" I repeat feeling tears running down my cheeks. "You heard him!" Someone growls behind us. "Let him go now!" He realises his grip from me and walks up to the other person. It's a boy with black and white hair, with a grey shirt and blue jeans. "And who are YOU supposed to be?" "My name is Neuro Pathis! That's all you need to know!" "This is NOT of your business!" "Oh, I think it is..." Neuro snorts. "cause my boyfriend is up next right?" "How'd you-" "I have psychic powers! Now leave before I give you a headache!" After he runs away Neuro walks up to me. "Are you Okay?" He asks. "Did he hurt you?" "Why are you helping me?" I interrupt him. "No one helps the coloured eye fre-" Then I just start crying and I can't speak. Why me? Whyyy? "Hey it's okay," he says and gently grabs my arm. "I know someone who can help you!" I follow him, cause I don't want to be pinned to the wall again. We walk out of the building and I can see a boy sitting in a bench. He's wearing a black t-shirt with a wolf on, black jeans and sneakers. And he has grey skin... how? But he's sorta... cute? What was that? "I'm sorry but he's my boyfriend..." Neuro states. "but we can... share if you want too..."

Neuro's POV

Did I just say we can share him? Why? I don't even know him! "Hey Shade!" I call to my boyfriend. "This is... you never told me your name." "My name is Griffin Turner but please call me Turner." "Alright Turner," Shade smiles. "I'm Shade Lee!" 'Man he's cute!' Who did that come from? Shade? "What did you wanna talk about?" I quickly explain what happened and Turner tells us how he always gets teased because of his eyes. "How do your eyes look?" I ask. "They're super ugly so it's okay if you laugh." He sighs and takes off his red sunglasses. His eyes... they're beautiful! One green and one blue, I can feel my face heating up before Turner starts yelling. "I HATE MY EYES! IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF THEM THAT I HAFT TO DEAL WITH THIS EVERYDAY!" Before he starts crying I grab his shoulders, pulls him closer to me and... I kiss him. WHY AM I KISSING HIM?! Shade stares at us and-oh god! I think I just cheated on him! But then Shade pulls him away from me and... kisses him too. WHAT'S GOING ON? "Turner," we both say in unison. "I think I love you- WHAT? YOU TOO? STOP COPYING ME! NO YOU STOP!" We both chuckle when we realised what's happening. We love each other, and we love him. "Why would you love such a freak like me?" He whispers. "Not even my father loves me!" "Turner, you're not a freak! You're different, just like us and that's okay!" "How?" "Well I can read minds and that has caused people to call me freak, stalker and a few other names." I sigh. "And I've been bullied because of my skin colour and my powers," Shade continues. "I can disappear and reappear from shadows!"

Shade's POV

  I don't know why we're revealing our secrets to him, but he needs to know that's he's not alone. "To be honest," he smiles "I have powers too! I can run super fast!" Then he rushes to a bush and back on five seconds! "But can I really love both of you? Wouldn't that make me more weird?" "You CAN love both of us," I smile and gives him a quick peck on his cheek. "Like I said you're different not weird, and it's okay to be different!" "So we're all different?" Neuro chuckles. "Yes we are!" Me and Turner respond.

(A/N I feel bad for putting Turner thru this... SORRRY! But just so you all know out there IT'S OKAY to be different, cause baby's so am I!
Sorry wrong reference!
Hope you enjoyed! Bye!)