•Ray x Garmadon• Aliens

A/N
Ya'll gonna kill me for this one right?
Requested by: Ninja_Puppet

3rd persons POV

"Why are we doing this again" Garmadon sighed when he looked at the large building. "Cmon, dad! You and Ray are going to LOVE this!" Lloyd smiled. "We've filled the building with ALIENS! from area 51!" "Haha! I'm not going to believe that!" Ray chuckled nervously. But the truth was that this terrified him. Very much! Kai and Lloyd pushed their dads into the building and locked the door behind them. Lloyd and Kai snickered evilly, they had called the elemental masters to help them prank the old men. "Who's first?" Lloyd asked. "I think Bolobo was going to create some monstrous plants..." Soon they both heard two screams from the building.

Ray's POV

WHAT WAS THAT!!! "GARMADON!" I yell, grabbing his shoulder. "DON'T RUN AWAY FROM MEEEEE!" I HUG him and then I feel him lifting me up but then... someone trips us. "I'm getting hungry..." a raspy voice says. "NOOOO DON'T EAT US!" I crawl up next to Garmadon and closes my eyes. I DON'T WANT TO DIEEEE! "Ray... I think the building's on fire! It smells like smoke in here!" Okay! WHY WOULD MY SON DO THIS TO MEEEEE? "Your son's gone!" Someone whispers behind us. Wha-what? How did he know what I was thinking??? NOW IT SMELLS LIKE ACID IN HERE!!!!!! "Ray, calm down! It's probably ju-" "WE'RE GONNA DIEEEEEEE!" "Watch out for the alien!" Then I see this HUGE green creature approaches us. OMFG!!! IT'S AN ALIEN! "Who should I eat first?" It grins THEN IT TOUCHES ME WITH ITS GREEN HAAAAAANNND!!! I scream as loud as I can before I hear a voice saying. "Camille! That's enough!" Then the room lights up, and I see several people standing in front of us. "Neuro, Shade, Bolobo, Ash, Tox and Camille?" Garmadon frowns. "Did YOU do this?" "Kai and Lloyd asked us to scare you guys... "A woman with green hair and eyes answers.

"They said you needed to do something for once!" "BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I jump into Garmadons arms, then a man with black and white hair groans. "Turner! They've been thru enough! KARLOF, PALE, GRAVIS, JACOB, SKYLOR YOU GUYS CAN COME OUT NOW!" "Awwww!" Someone says while FLOATING up to us, holding a bucket. "I was looking forward to dumping this thing on you!" "And I didn't get the chance to put on my light-show!" A man who looks like his head is invisible sighs. "Karlof wanted to do his punch!" A very tall man with a black helmet complains. "Oh well..." Skylor smiles. "My father-in-law got REALLY scared! I need to test if Kai is just as scared as him!" "Wait wait wait! Was this all fake? Who are you?"

Garmadon's POV

After the group introduced themselves Ray sighs on relief. I really wasn't expecting him to be so scared! But it was kinda cute when he cuddled up to me. I was pretty sure that my son wanted to do a so-called 'prank' on us. But I wonder if Ray knows that youngsters these days believe in many weird things... "Admit that you were both scared!" Kai smirks as he walks into the building followed by Lloyd. "We heard you scream!" "It wasn't funny!" Ray pouts. "I thought I was going to get eaten!" "Did you seriously believe that?" Lloyd chuckles. "There's absolutely no proof that aliens exist and why would they come to Ninjago of all places?" "Well... weird things have happened here before right? It's just a matter of ti-" We all burst out in laughter at Ray trying to cover how scared he was. But... he LITERALLY jumped into my arms, which was adorable and hugged me! "I'm going back to the monastery..." he grunts and walks away. He's just too cute when he's mad! "When are you gonna tell him you like him?" Lloyd smirks behind me. "Well... Uhm... When the TIME is right!" I answer, blushing slightly. "He has just lost Maya and-" "Dad! That was two years ago! Kai, Nya AND I know you like him and none of us have any problem with it!" "But... it was hard enough for me when your mother left us... IF he's still grieving and then I just come up to him and tell him I like him an-" "DAD! You're thinking too much!" "Isn't that Neuro's thi-OW!" "Leave me out of this!"

"Sooooo... Gonna confess THIS life or what?"

(sorry it was short... Took me a LOOONG time yo come up with a good theme or something...)