•Violetposion• If I would lose you?

(A/N This happens during spy for a spy... this is when Tox lost...
Resonatedgravity in the backround cause I can!)

Tox's POV

"Winner! Loser!" Chen announces when Shade grabs the jade blade. I hear him mumble a small 'sorry' before a trapdoor opens under my feet. "AHHH!" Man, how deep is this hole? OW! Why did I land on my butt? "Looks like we have another one!" someone calls. "Who is it?" I snap when someone ties something around my wrists. "Let's put her in a cell before the ceremony!" Ouch! Why? I rub my head and looks around when they said put me in a cell I didn't think they meant this kind of cell! It looks like something taken out from an action film! I don't know for how long I've been wandering around when the door opens again. They tie me up, AGAIN... and lead me out in a big room with a giant snakehead... "Down on your knee!" the guard spats and pulls me down. Then Chen walks in... with a staff? "Ahhh! More power!" he chuckles. "What's all this about?" I snap at him. "As I said from the start," he continues. "ONLY ONE CAN REMAIN!" Then he shoots ice? Out of the staff and-OW! What was that? "Take her to the factory! And get some new clothes for her!" What's happening? The next thing I know I'm being thrown into an old bathtub along with an old orange, torn uniform... Are they FREAKING serious? "Don't come out until you changed!" Okay, so I guess they ARE serious! Ugh! I hate this! And now I that the ninjas were telling the truth... but only those who have lost know... GREAT!

*time skippy*

Camille's POV

I've said this a LOT of times but I'm gonna say it again. I HATE THIS! We're stuck here, without our powers... forced to work on an old factory without getting paid! UGH! I hate this! "Start working!" A guard suddenly says and somebody gets thrown into the factory. "Another loser," I sigh and rushes to help him or her. "TOX?" "CAMILLE?" "W-what? Did you lose?" "Yeah... Shade was a bit faster than me..." she mumbles and stands up. "Tox!" Ash calls and rushes up to us. "I'm so happy that you're here!" "Thanks, Ash... But I wish we weren't in this position..." Both of us nods. The circumstances could've been different! "Cmon Tox! You can help me sorting fortune cookies while we talk!" We walk back to our positions... it's not like we SORT them, we just throw them in different boxes..."Hey, Tox..." I sigh after I throw a pair of cookies in a box. "There's something I need to tell you..." "What is it, Camille?" Then suddenly the alarm goes off and the cookies stop coming out of the machines. "What's happening?" "Mater Cole has escaped!" One of the guards informs. "Great!" I mumble. "Maybe he will figure a way out of this!" "Hope so! And I hope it's not too late!" Tox sighs. "Don't worry!" I smile. "Just think of what the ninjas have been through before!" "Hey, guys!" Ash calls. "Have you seen Gravis?" Gravis? The master of gravity? "No!" we both answer. "Wat's the problem?" "I saw him running away, crying and then I don't know!" he answers. "Don't ask me why he was crying cause I don't know!"

"I can explain!" Bolobo says and walks up to us. "So... you remember Jacob, master of sound?" We all nod. "Well, it turns out he and Gravis were very close, like in a romantic way! But Jacob was caught when he tried to escape and... Clouse sent him to a maze with a giant, human-eating snake in... he said that Jacob was supposed to... feed it..." "You don't mean-" Tox gasps and Bolobo nods. "Gravis has been very upset and it's been a while and he's very worried!" "Poor guy!" Ash sighs. "Cmon! Let's go cheer him up!" "Ehh... any idea of where he is?" I ask and Bolobo points towards the toilets. We all say thank you and runs towards the door. "Hey, Gravis! You in there?" Ash calls and bangs the door. "L-leave me alone!" "Everyone stand back!" Tox demands and we all move away, then she BREAKS the door like it was paper! "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!" Gravis yells with tears streaming from his brown eyes. "Gravis..." I sigh placing my hand on his shoulder. "I understand if you're worried about Jacob but-" "Worried? That snake is going to EAT him and... I can't do ANYTHING to help him!" "Don't worry!" Tox smiles. "We heard that Cole the eath ninja just escaped and hopefully, he'll find him!" "Really?" Gravis seems to calm down a bit and takes her hand. "Yes! All we can do now is wait and see!" "Thank you..." They both hug and I start thinking... What if that happened to her? I REALLY need to tell her about my feelings and after seeing this... I can't imagine how I would feel if that happened to her... When we all get back to work and Gravis seems a bit happier. I really hope Jacob is okay... "Hey, Tox..." I start carefully. "What is it, Camille?" "You were... one of my best friends during the tournament... but I want to be something more..." "Do you mean?" "Yes! And after listening to what happened to Jacob, I realized how much you mean to me and if I would lose I wouldn't know what to do-" "Camille, you're not gonna lose me! I love you!" WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY? "Y-you like me back?" Great! now I can't talk! "Camille, I was heartbroken when you lost and you have no idea how happy I am to met you again!" Then we pull closer and... kiss! Getting everyones eyes on us... Tsk! Like I care! "I'm sorry!" someone says behind us. "Are we interrupting something?" we turn around to see Cole standing at the door, with a robot? Next to him and-"JACOB!" Gravis shouts and runs up to them and picks him up. "I was SO worried about you!" "So who's ready to get out of here?" Cole frowns.

(A/N It took me at least an hour to come up with this idea... but I'm happy with how it turned out!)