•Jaya• You shocked me!

A/N
This is after season ten
Requested by LollaGreen11
Jay is on bounty's deck working on a new invention.

Nya's POV

I step out on the deck to see Jay working on something, I don't know what... "How's it going sweetie?" He jumps when he hears my voice and lands on his butt. "Nya! You shocked me!" "Doesn't you usually shock me?" I chuckle and helps him up. "That never happened!  Not even when you hid my screwdriver!" "I know I'm just messing with you!" I give him a quick peck on the cheek before I look behind him. "What are you building?" "A dog," he answers simply. "what does it look like?" "You know you can't build a real dog right?" Like, this *dog* even has a small tongue! "Cmon, Nya! I'm not stupid!" He sighs annoyed. "I' just building this for preparation!" "What preparation?" "If we get a puppy!" "Jay... I tried to take care of a baby panda once, remember what happened?" "So he eat some monostrosy-tea, but we don't have that onboard so what's the worst that could happen?" "The puppy falls out of the ship?" "Cmon!" He moans. "It's like a tradition to give your lover a pet!" "Then how about a pet that doesn't die if it falls out?" "What are you two talking about?" Someone asks behind us. "Nothing brother," answer Jay And I Are disgusting weather we should get a pet or not!" "WHAT?" "Calm down, bro! It's just a pet!" "B-But getting a pet can lead to caring, and then caring leads to cuddling and then that leads too-" "KAI!" I yell. "I'M AN ADULT NOW SO YOU DON'T HAFT TO BE SO OVERPROTECTIVE ON ME! AND THAT'S LIKE A 1/10 POSSIBILITY!" "And we have already cuddled, SEVERAL times!" Jay comments. "YOU WHAT?"

Jay's POV

Okay, so maybe mentioning the cuddling wasn't one of my best ideas.... But, hey! I know Kai won't attack me as long as he knows Nya's watching. LOL! This is hilarious! Kai is standing in front of me, with his fists ready but he can't attack me cause Nya would be so mad. "I'll go training," he growls. "you know where to find me!" Well that was close! "Do you ever think before you talk?" "Sometimes... Not often..." Before you say anything, I told her the truth! I turn around to attach the tail of  my 'puppy' this is actually better than a real puppy! You don't have to go out with it, you don't have to feed it! Wait... If you don't have to do this with it? Then how do you learn to take of a real puppy? Oh Jay... No, I need to come up with something else... "I'll be back later Water Lilly!" I rush down to my room and starts banging my head against the wall. If you want to know why... I think I can bang some ideas in my head! Ow! Ow! Ow! Okay, this isn't working! What did Nya say... A pet that doesn't die if it falls out. A turtle? No! that won't work! A rat? No, Cole is gonna kill me if it starts stealing food! A fish? No, they die to fast! Wait... I think I got it! Pet shop here I come! Hope Kai doesn't kill me!

Kai's POV

A pet? Have she lost it? What's next? A baby? We don't have time for a pet! What of the overlord returns again? Don't tell me I'm overreacting cause I'm NOT! Jay have only just proposed to her! It's too early! What if they cuddle to much? What if he gets her pregnant? She won't be able to sleep! I need to stop him! I rush out to see Jay jumping off the deck before summoning his dragon, where the hell is he going? "Kai, where are you going?" Nya asks. Shit! What do I say? "Ehhh... I'm gonna go grab a snack! Bye!" I rush down to the kitchen before she gets the chance to stop me. That was close! I take out a cookie from a jar and starts eating on it. I'm still gonna kill Jay if he actually buys a pet!

Nya's POV

I wait for what feels like an hour before Jay jumps off his dragon and he's holding a cage covered in a red blanket in his hand. "So, I thought about what you said and I found the perfect pet!" He smiles. "This fellow won't die if he escapes and falls out of the ship! In fact, it can't fall!" "Then What is it?" Jay smiles and rips off the blanket, revealing a blue parrot. Don't know if it's the right thing to ask but. "Can it talk?" "We can train it!" Jay chuckles. "I'll let you name him!" Hmmm... I know! "Speaking!" "What?" "Speaking! We should name him Speaking!" "Do you even know if Speaking will be speaking?" "So you like the name?" "Well, it's fine I guess..." "You know that you actually shocked me with him!"  I chuckle. "Did I really shock you?" "Yes!" I answer. "You shocked me!" "JAY WALKER YOU'RE DEAD!" Kai screams and is about to hit Jay with his fireballs before Speaking starts... speaking? "Jay Walker you're dead," he caws. "Jay Walker you're dead!" So he can talk! "Okay, that was a real shock!" Jay frowns. "They said that he couldn't talk at the pet shop!" "He's not the only one who can shock me!" I smirk and kisses him. I don't give a dam what my brother thinks!