•Cyrus x Acronix• Thank you...

A/N
This happens in the same timeline as the Clouse X Krux one!
Requested by: Kcreator23 Both brothers fell out of the time vortex but Krux ended up with Clouse and Acronix ended in a forest... You'll see!

Acronix's POV

I can see the time vortex disappear over me before I actually land on my feet when I hear my left ankle snap and I fall to the ground. It literally feels like someone just tore off my ankle but I know that's not the case. I try to get up but the pain in my ankle stops me... Great! My brother is who knows where while I'm injured and stuck here and screaming for help is not an option! I guess I'll just wait until a wild animal finds me... What have I done with my life? I wanted to become the strongest elemental master along with my brother... instead, we got our powers taken away, I almost killed someone that was one of my closest friends and we kidnapped and hurt so many innocent people... That's not strength! It's weakness! True strength his helping others like we used to do... I'm a monster, aren't I? I can feel tears running down my cheeks but I don't care... It's not like anyone will hear me if I start crying... I wipe off the green paint I have on my face so if an animal comes it won't be scared of me.

Cyrus's POV

Well, the forest is very peaceful today! I can hear a few squirrels in the bushes and birds are singing! Then suddenly... sobbing? Is someone here in the forest crying? I wheel towards the sobbing and see a man laying on the ground with his hands covering his face, there's something familiar with him... but what? "Hey, are you okay?" I ask and he looks up. "ACRONIX?" I gasp. "W-what are y-you doing here?" he stutters, I thought that he would be lost forever! "I would ask you the same!" I frown, I really hope he doesn't have a weapon somewhere! "I-I feel out the iron doom a-and I think m-my ankle is broken!" Okay, I don't think he's a threat... "Can you put any weight on it at all?" "A-are you trying to help m-me?" "I hate to see people suffering! No matter who they are!" I answer. "If you think it's broken then you shouldn't try standing on it! You can sit on my lap until we get to the hospital!" I bend down and grab his hand to help him up. "I-I'm not sitting on your lap! I'll lean on your wheelchair!" I nod and watches him grab my wheelchair before I slowly start wheeling, I feel like this is going to take a while but I'm happy that he trusts me...

*time skippy*

Acronix's POV

"So... how bad is it?" I sigh when Cyrus wheels out from the X-ray room. "Ehh... They said that your ankle is badly fractured and that they'll need to perform surgery to fix it!" What did he just say? "Surgery? Now?" "As soon as possible, they're preparing the tools right now," he explains. "then you'll have to stay in the hospital until tomorrow so they can make sure everything is in its place!" I cross my arms and turns away. "I'm not doing it!" I snap. "No matter how bad my ankle hurts!" Then I feel him placing his hand on my shoulder. "Acronix, I know you're a bit uncomfortable with this... but if we don't get your ankle fixed they might have to amputate it!" Okay, I don't want my ankle amputated but... "Are you ready for surgery?" a doctor asks as he enters the room. "Sure..." I mutter and stands up with the crutch they gave me. "See you later after the surgery!" Cyrus smiles when we walk out. Heh... He's kinda cute... WHAT AM I THINKING? I limp out of the room and into another and lays down in a bed before they put something in my hand and I can feel them injecting something before I start feeling all woozy and then everything turns black.

*time skippy again*

Cyrus's POV

"Well the surgery was successful and his ankle should be healed in around eight weeks, you can go see him now!" I nod and wheels in into his room, his ankle is laying on a pillow wrapped in a white cast and he's still sleeping from all the sleeping drugs they gave him. "Hey, Acronix! Are you awake?" He slowly opens his eyes and stares tiredly at me. "How... did... the surgery... go?" he yawns trying to keep his eyes open. "It went just fine and you'll be back on both feet in eight weeks!" I smile and takes his hand. "Cyrus... thank you..." he mumbles. "I really... didn't think... you of all people... would help me!" "Shh! Don't try to talk! You need to rest!" I whisper softly. "Cyrus... I love you..." he smiles before closing his eyes again. Leaving me blushing like mad! Does he like me? Yep, he likes me! HE LIKES ME! Okay, Cyrus calm down! If the police or the ninjas find out about this he will be arrested in no time and... I don't want that to happen! But he doesn't have a place to stay after he leaves the hospital! Well... I guess I'll have to handle this on my own! He can stay with me! I have extra rooms! At least until his ankle is healed! Wait! Why do I care so much about him? He kidnapped me not so long ago and now I'm offering him to stay at my place? I guess... I like him too... When I was working on the power source and looked at him... I always thought he was... cute, in some kind of way... But I never really thought about it until now! He's so close to me... so cute and... "I love you too Acronix!" I whisper. "And I'll take care of you when you heal!" Then he opens his eyes and his face turns red. "Thank you..."

(A/N Yep... I'm actually starting to enjoy this ship after reading some other one-shots about it!)