•Garmawu• Snowball fight gone wrong...

A/N
This is before Garmadon left to train with Chen.

Wu's POV

"It's a very nice day right?" I ask my brother as we walk thru the forest. "I guess..." he sighs. "Wonder what the other masters are doing..." "We gave them a day off so-" "WATCH OUT!" I turn around and POFF! I get a snowball, in the FACE! "I'm so sorry sir! We were just messing around and-WU?" I open my eyes to see Maya? "What are you doing here?" Garmadon frowns. "Well... since we have a day off AND it's winter Flake suggested we would have a snowball fight!" Snowball fight? "Cool! Can we join?" "Garmadon! We're too old for that!" I protest. "Cmon brother! We need to have some fun!" Then he makes a snowball and runs away with Maya, Tsk! Like I would ever do something meant for kids! I'm a grown man! I'm about to walk away when suddenly it feels like an avalanche falls on me. "Sure you don't wanna join us?" Nash teases. "NASH! Was that you?" "Well duh! If I use my super speed the snow stains everywhere!" Then he- HE JUST GRABS MY STAFF AND RUNS AWAY WITH ME! "Wow Wu!" Acronix smiles. "So you actually joined!" "Actually, I made Nash get him!" Garmadon chuckles. "You need to have some fun for once little bro!" "Garmadon... we really don't have time for thi-" POFF! "WILL EVERYONE STOP THROWING SNOW AT ME?" "Then why don't you throwback?" Nola teases and throws a snowball at Ray. "This is so fun!" They won't stop until I give in right? "Take THAT!" I shout and throws a snowball at Krux. "Hey! I'm not the one throwing snow att you!" he protests.

Garmadon's POV

I knew I would convince my brother in the end! Like, who says no to a snowball fight? I throw a ball at Maya before dodging one that Acronix threw, there are snowballs EVERYWHERE! "Garmadon! Spinjitzu!!" Oh right! "Just give me the signal Wu!" "Wait! What are you gonna do?" Libby asks before Wu gives me the signal and we both starts using spinjitzu. Wow! There's so much snow around me that I can't see the others! When we stop we can only see different snow piles around us. "Where are the others?" I mumble before I see a hand sticking out from one of the snow piles before it melts. "Eh... Let's run while we can..." Wu smiles stiffly before we start running, I wish we had Nash's powers! "WU THE TREES!" I yell before I lung myself at one of them before I start climbing. "Garmadon, wait!" he answers. "they're covered in frost you might sl-" Then my foot glides a bit and I fall down. Landing on him... "Wu! I-I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-" "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?" he yells right in my ear. "IF YOU LANDED WITH YOUR HEAD FIRST YOU COULD'VE-" "WU STOP MAKING ME DEAF!" I yell back. "IF YOU WANT TO YELL AT ME THAT BAD THEN DO IT AT A DISTANCE!" "Excuse me lovebirds..." Ray says. "but it's getting dark..." Lovebirds? What the hell we're brothers! "Can't catch me!" I say and runs away. I've been running for what feels like ten minutes when I decide to run back, I think it was left... or was it right? Everything here looks the same and I can't hear the others! Good work Garmadon!

*two hours later*

Wu's POV

"Guys I've found him!" Ray calls and walks up to us with Garmadon beside him. "Brother! Are you okay?" I ask. "Y-yeah I'm f-fine!" he shivers. "Why did you run off like that? When it was dark! And we couldn't see when you turned!" "I-I'm s-sorry!" "It's okay!" I smile and hug him. "Let's go home!"

*the next day*

I walk inside the dining room to eat breakfast with the others when I notice... "Where's my brother?" I ask. "I haven't seen him today... he's probably still in bed..." Ray answers. Still in bed? Why? I walk into his bedroom and sits on the side of his bed. "Hey, Garmadon! Time for breakfast!" "I love you little bro!" he chuckles not opening his eyes. "What did you say?" I ask and shakes him a bit when I feel... "Garmadon you have a fever!" I frown. "Can I kiss you?" Okay! This fever is very bad! I run out of the room and quickly grab several cans of pills and a glass of water. "Hey, Wu what are you doing?" Maya asks when she sees me. "Garmadon is sick!" I explain. "I'm getting him some medicine!" I run back into his room and reads wich one of the pills he should take. "Okay, Garmadon you need to swallow this!" I say and shoves a few pills in his mouth and gives him the water. "I want a hug!" he smiles and... why not? I hug him tightly and wipes away some sweat from his forehead. "I got some soup for him!" Maya smiles and walks in with a bowl. Perfect! "Not...hungry..." Garmadon groans when she hands me the bowl. "But you'll eat some for me right?" I plead. "I'll do anything for you..." he mumbles and opens his mouth. When half of the soup is gone I hand the bowl back to Maya. "You should get some sleep now!" I say when she walks out. "Wu...come...closer..." Garmadon mumbles. "Okay..." I answer and leans closer to him. Then he sits up a bit and KISSES ME? WHY? "I love you little bro!" he smiles and closes his eyes. Okay... so he just kissed me... it's probably just because of his fever right? Right? Hope he forgets about this when he gets better!

(A/N It took me twenty minuets to come up with this idea!)