•Fireflash• Shut up!

A/N
This is a ship between Kai and Turner that I made up! Don't judge me!
This is after they defeated Chen and are cleaning up the corridor of elders.

Kai's POV

Remind me again why I'm cleaning with HIM? "Hey Kai! What came first? The egg or the chicken?" "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?" "I think it was the egg! Like... without the egg it can't be a chicken... but... without a chicken, it won't be an egg... DAMMIT! This is impossible!" Did he figure that out NOW? "Knock knock!" "NO!" "Cmon!" "CAN YOU SHUT UP?" He's even more annoying than Jay! And I thought that was impossible! Even though he's cute... "Hey Kai! Why is Peter Pan always flying?" "Ugh! Why?" I groan. "Cause he never lands! Do you get it? never-lands! Neverland!" "WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE CLEANING!" It's not like I like cleaning I just want him to be quiet! "You mean you don't get the joke?" "DO YOU WANT ME TO SET YOUR CLOTHES ON FIRE?" I form fireballs in my hands and tries to throw them on him but... he just dodges them. "Master of speed remember?" he teases. I wanna strangle him by now! "If you don't shut your fucking mouth NOW I swear I'm gonna break your jaw!" "I'd like to see you try!" he chuckles and runs away with a piece of a statue. "YOU COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" I yell and runs after him. "Kai, what the hell are you doing?" Cole frowns when I run past him. "THAT ANNOYING SPEED DEMON!" I answer. Now, where is he? I swear when I get my hands on him I'll...

Turner's POV

"So this is your plan?" Neuro frowns "Yup!" "You'll just keep on annoying him..." "Yup!" "Until he gets so mad at you that he tackles you on the ground?" "Yup!" "And then you'll tell him a bad joke?" "Yup!" "And then tell him that you like him?" "Yup!" "You know you can die in the process right?" "Yup!" "And that it's a very stupid idea?" "Yup!" "You're crazy!" "Yup!" "... Did you steal my lunch?" "Yup!" "Really?" "Yu- Wait! What did you say?" "We're you even listening to half the part of what I said?" "Eh... Nope!" "Don't blame me if you die!" he sighs and walks away. Oh well... I run a few laps around Kai and I can tell by the red color on his face that he's very pissed at this point! Perfect! "I take back what I said!" he growls. "I'll break your leg instead!" "You can try!" I tease and trips him. "Uh oh..." Jay mumbles beside us. "He's awoken the beast!" (A/N reference from tmnt I know!) Kai gets up on both feet, eyes burning in anger and it looks like he's about to explode. "GRIFFIN TURNER YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!" he screams and tries to tackle me, meh! I can just jump out of the way! I really want him to tackle me so he lands on me! Wow! He's literally a giant fireball right now! "What's happening?" someone asks and everyone assembles in a circle around us. "Turner I think you went too far..." Neuro states.

"Don't worry! I got this!" I smile and dodges when Kai shoots more fire at me. "That's all you got?" I tease. "I expected more from the master of fire!" "AHHHHHHHHH!" Then he FINALLY lungs himself at me! The fire around him disappears and now he's just pressing me down to the ground. "Hey Kai! Do you know why I am annoying you?" "WHY?" "Cause I love you!" "WHAT?" I. Love. You!" I smirk and hugs him. "Wow Kai..." Jay frowns. "You got a girl AND a guy!" "FOR THE LAST TIME JAY! I'M OVER HER?" I guess he's referring to Skylor... He had a crush on her during the tournament... until he found out she was lesbian... "So... You like me?" I ask. "WHAT? NO! SHUT UP!" "He's lying!" Neuro informs. Thanks, bestie! "NEURO!" "Cmon Kai! Like I said! I Like you!" Then I do something that I guess is a bit stupid... I KISS him! Wow... his lips are so warm and soft!

Kai's POV

Why, Why WHY? Yes! I like him but WHY HERE? WHY NOW? "Turner... Why?" I ask when he pulls away. "Like I said!" He smiles. "I love you!" "I guess... I love... you too..." I mutter when we get up. "Yes! My plan worked!" "Your plan?" I ask. "Yeah! The plan was to annoy you so much that you lunged yourself at me so we would be close enough and then I confessed! So... Chen's noodle house next week?" He asks and hands me his phone number. "Are you asking me out on a date?" I frown. "If you like it that way..." Turner shrugs. "so, yes! I AM asking you out on a date!" "Say yes!" Skylor cheers. "I'll make the PERFECT environment for you two!" Guess I can't say no now... "Sure, I'll call you..." I answer. "See! Neuro?" Turner teases. "I didn't die!" What did he mean by that? "See you next week my little hothead!" "SHUT UP! AND I'M NOT LITTLE!" "So you admit that you're a hothead!" Can he shut up for just one minute? "Not when it comes to Turner," Neuro smiles. "But you'll get used to it!" Well... If I can handle Jay I can handle him, right? "Hey Kai! Why didn't the girl from Iceland wanna go on a date?" "Shut up..." "Cause she got cold feet!" "Shut up!" Okay, I MIGHT take that back...

(A/N So... I'm gonna call this ship Fireflash, but I think that's a plane or something... Got any more requests?)