•Shadowpheonix• Kiss without the bottle?

Not requested by anyone... but I haven't written about this ship yet so I thought it was time!
The elemental masters are visiting the monastery and they're playing a game.
Shade and Kai has a crush on each other.     

Kai's POV

"Hey Kai!" Nya calls. "wanna play a game with us?" "Sure sis..." I sit down beside her, now I notice that all of us are sitting in a circle... "What's going on?" I ask when Turner places a bottle in the middle. "Spin the bottle!" Oh, NO! What if I have to kiss HIM! "Eh... Who will start?" I mumble. "I'll do it!"Jay smiles and spins it. Oh! It stopped on Turner! "Uhm... I'm already dating someone..." he mumbles and points to his boyfriend. "It's okay Turner, it's just a game!" Neuro smiles. "So KISS!" Pale exclaims. "This is so weird..." Jay mutters and quickly kisses him. "So my turn now?" Turner asks and spins the bottle. He lets out a big sigh in relief when it stops pointing to Neuro. They both kiss each other passionately and it looks like they can keep going for a while... "Okay! It's Neuros turn!" Skylor sighs to cut them off. Neuro nods and spins the bottle, it stops pointing to Tox. "Let's just get over with it!" she says and presses her lips against his before pulling away immediately. "So that's how kissing a girl feels..." Neuro mumbles. "Eh... What?" Cole frowns. "I've been gay since I was little so I've never kissed a girl before!" he explains when Tox spins the bottle. It stops on Jacob which makes Gravis pout but of course, Jacob can't see what's happening. "Is something wrong?" he asks and tilts his head. "Eh... You and Tox have to kiss..." "WHAT? NONONO! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" "Sorry! It's the rules!" Skylor sighs. "Just a quick peck!"

This is going to take a while...

*time skippy*

Shade's POV

Well... This game is going good so far... I've kissed Nya, Turner, and Pale so far, but not Kai WHICH is good! I don't want the others to find out about me crushing on him! "Okay, Ash! Your turn!" Nya says after Ash and Zane kissed. "Sure!" Ash answers and spins the bottle, it stops on me... We kiss each other really quickly and then it's my turn to spin. I try to make it spin as long as possible before it stops... SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! NO! NOT ON HIM! NOT HIM NO! "Kai, you have to kiss him!" Skylor says, and... Kai looks just as uncomfortable as me in this situation. Okay, so now I know he doesn't like me! "I-I'm not sure about this..." he stutters. "JUST TAKE THE DARN KISS!" Jay yells, getting everyone's eyes at him. Then I take my chance to use powers. I rush out on the monastery and sits down on the stairs before I reappear from my shadow. Why? Why? Why? He'll never like me after this! "I knew you would be here!" someone says behind me. "Neuro? What are you doing here?" I frown when I recognize his voice. "Cmon Shade! It's too obvious!" WHAT? HE KNOWS? "Everybody knows Shade! You've been staring at him since we came! Besides, you know I can read your mind!" Dammit! "Promise me you won't tell him!?" I plead. "Shade, he likes you too you know?" "WHAT?" Does Kai really like me too? Just like I like him? But he was dating Skylor until a few months ago! "He's bi," Neuro explains. "and you know he REALLY thinks you're hot!" I can feel my whole face heating up... that word.... hot... That sounds so much like something he would say! "Neuro, why did you run off like that?" Turner asks behind us. "Is something wrong?"

"No, I just needed to talk with Shade about Kai's obvious crush on him!" "NEURO!" "Oh, that! Yeah, you two stare at each other like... 24/7 without noticing that the other does the same! Like HOW?" "I-I don't stare at him!" I stutter and turns away. "Cmon Shade! You know he likes you so just tell him you feel the same!" "N- Aaaarrgghh! Neuro STOP!" "Stop trying to deny it! It's so obvious!" Then Turner grabs my arm and runs back in with me. "Great! You got him! Now KISS!" Jay exclaims. "J-Jay... NO!" Kai answers. Is he blushing? Is that a sign? I slowly walk up to him and grab his arms. "S-Shade I..." "Shhhh! I know Kai! I know you like me!" I say, trying to keep my voice steady. "W-WHAT?! WHO TOLD YOU?" "That doesn't matter!" I answer and pulls him closer. "What matters is that... I like you too!" Then I kiss him. I'M KISSING HIM! I don't know how this will end... I don't WANT it to end! "MY SHIP HAS SAILED!" Skylor yells behind us. "Skylor what the heck?" Kai quickly pulls away from me. "Cmon! EVERYBODY knows you two are crushing on each other, and I'm dating a guy online so it would only be fair for you to find someone too!" "SHUT UP!" I pull him back to me and stare right into his beautiful brown eyes. "Kai, I love you!" "I love you too Shade!" Then we kiss again, a long and passionate kiss before Jay shouts. "THE BOTTLE DOESN'T SAY THAT YOU CAN KISS!" "SHUT UP JAY!" Nya answers. "NO ONE CARES!"

(A/N Done! What's next?)