•Ashmille• Explosion

Requested by timberheart-wolf-2 So... I just got this idea randomly! All the EMS are playing Minecraft with each other. They're at Chen's noodle house.

Camille's POV

"Ay! Ay! Ay!" Shade snaps. "Stop feeding my pigs!" "Why not?" Turner smiles innocently. "Because they keep on spawning baby pigs!" "AAAAAAAHHHHH!" Ash yells. "DAMNIT!" "What happened?" I laugh. "I fell into lava!" he mutters. "And now I lost my pickaxe!" "You have nothing to complain about, a creeper just blew up my garden!" Bolobo states. I laugh and keep on mining for coal because I'm almost out. "Well, Neuro cheated!" Turner snickers. "I didn't! I just moved into a village!" "With other words, you cheated!" Pale says. "That's not how you play the game for real!" I walk up to my house again to see that someone... has placed a rose by my door. "Who placed this here?" I ask. "Not me!" Shade answers. "TURNER DID YOU PUT ALL THESE CHICKENS IN MY HOUSE?" "Maybe... Maybe not!" Turner smirks. "TURNER THIS MEANS WAR!" I look over at Shade's screen and sees that he puts on full iron armor, takes out a diamond sword. Where did he have time to get that? And a bunch of TNT. "Uhm... Shade calm down!" I smile sheepily. "SHOULD'VE SAID THAT TO TURNER BEFORE HE FILLED MY HOUSE WITH CHICKENS!" He answers and runs off to Turner's house. "Ash... let's go somewhere else!" I say and walk off to the forest. "Look a ra-OW! It bit me!" "No ones go near Turner's OR Shade's house!" Neuro warns and starts building a wall around his house. 

Ash's POV

I follow Camille around in the forest as we hear Shade blowing up Turner's house into pieces. I'm pretty sure he others will see it anyways but I quickly write in the chat: I was the one who gave you the rose! "What? Ash?" She exclaims. "Yeah... I've been looking for a good moment to tell you this! I li-" "DIE DIE DIE!" Shade roars. Hitting Turner with his sword. "SHADE STOP IT!" Pale says. Snatching Shade's computer from him. And then Shade immediately takes ut back. "What were you going to say, Ash?" "..." "Ash?" "N-Nothing..." "Why did you give me a rose? Do you like me or something?" "... Maybe..." "Then why didn't you say so?" she exclaims. "Follow me!" I follow her to her house and she shows me a small room with a grey bed. "I built this extra room a while ago!" she explains. "It was... in case you wanted to move in with me!" "Really? OF COURSE!" I smile. "That's good!" Neuro sighs. "Cause Shade and Turner just accidentally  blew up your house!" "WHAT?" "HIS FAULT!" Shade says, still beating up Turner. "Should we stop them?" I ask and Camille shakes her head. "Let them continue! But we should protect my house!" So the rest of this Minecraft-day me and Camille built a huge wall out of stone around her house. When we finally went to bed SHade and Turner had stopped fighting so we could get a new day pretty fast.

Camille's POV

"Okay, I was mining coal yesterday so we can do that together now!" I suggest. "But... I don't have a pickaxe!" Ash says. "That's alright!" I smile and throw an iron pickage at him. "Thanks! Here!" he answers and throws some cookies at me. "Thanks!" And then we go down to my mine again and just... dig deeper. "So... Will you be my girlfriend?" Ash asks. "I thought we already were? You live with me now!" I laugh. "Y-Yeah..." I look at Ash's character as he keeps mining. "Also Shade and Turner, you guys owe me some gold and diamonds!" "What?" They both frowns. "I found some and kept it in a chest in my house that YOU blew up!" "It was Shade!" Turner exclaims. "YOU WERE THE ONE WHO FILLED MY HOUSE WITH CHICKENS!" "Please don't start battling each other again!" "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Shade roars and grabs his iron sword. "Turner... don't!" "Sorry, babe! You'll have to evacuate this area!" Turner chuckles and grabs his bow and some arrows. "Camille... should we leave the game?" "Nuhu!" I answer. "We'll protect my house with OUR lives!" I grab my armor and sword and hand my extra weapons to Ash. "Get ready to die!" I growl running towards Shade and Turner. "Not you too!" Neuro sighs. Ash jumps up and immediately starts beating up Shade while I start to attack, Turner. "STAY OUT OF THIS!" Shade yells. "I'M PROTECTING MY HOUSE!"

Ash's POV

Uhm... This was not how I was planning on spending time with my new girlfriend. But... IT WORKS FOR ME! "Switch?" I look at Camille. "Switch!" We switch places with each other and I start hitting Shade with my sword. "CAMILLE STOP I'M ALMOST DEAD!" "I'LL STOP IF YOU PROMISE, BOTH OF YOU! TO STOP FIGHTING AND STAY AWAY FROM MY HOUSE!" "SHADE I THINK YOU SHOULD AGREE I'M ALMOST DEAD TOO!" Turner yells. "Okay okay, we'll stop!" They both say in unison. "Good!" Camille smiles and I close my lid, move closer to her and kisses her. I feel her tensing up for a moment but then she gives in. Wrapping her hands around my neck while I do the same around her waist. "Ay ay ay!" Neuro exclaims. "No making out!" "Cmon sweetheart this is cute! We do that all the tim-" "TURNER!" I push Camille down and keep on kissing her. Suddenly... SPLASH. "SKYLOR!" "Sorry lovebirds! But dinner's done!" "I swear if you feed each other I'm going to puke!" Shade gags. "I can feed you if you wa-" TOX!"