•Doublepair• He's here?

A/N
I ran out of ideas so... Futureshpping (Thank you so much FireWolf1790!) and Krux x Clouse (still don't know that shipname...)
Sequel  to my last oneshots about them!)

Cyrus's POV

"Cyrus! How the heck am I supposed to walk with these?" Acronix groans as he wobbles into my room with his crutches. "Rest your weight on the handgrip and make sure your armpits don't touch the crutch pads!" "Ugh! Who invented these things?" "Haven't you used crutches before?" I frown. "No, when we got injured when my brother and I were with the other masters we usually stayed in bed until it was healed except when we only got a small scratch or something..." I wheel up to him and grab one of the crutches to lead him to a chair. "Hey, Acronix... Do you have any idea of where your brother is?" I ask, turning back to my computer. "No... I saw him falling out from the iron doom just like me but I didn't where he landed, I'm not even sure if he saw that I fell out!" "And he doesn't have any type of technology that can be traced?" "My brother? He'd rather drink poison if I know him right!" Wow... yeah, I remember that Krux was pretty... critical when Acronix tried to show him things like his borgwatch... "Do you still have your borgwatch?" "No... I think I dropped it when I fell out..." "Wait! Did you drop it in the vortex?" "Eh... I think so..." I immediately wheel to one of the shelves and grabs a big file that I place on my desk. "What's that?" Acronix asks. "Every borgwatch has it's own unique code in case it would be stolen so that you can track it! Maybe... your watch ended up with your brother so-" "If we find my watch, we'll find my brother! Cyrus! You're a genius!" "Eheh... Cmon! You're flattering me!"

Krux's POV

"So... the ninjas banned you to this island after they defeated you and your master?" I frown. "Yes... and luckily, I haven't seen them since!" Clouse answers. "But tell me, who's Nya?" "The master of water," I tell him. "Kai's sister!" "Interesting... Okay here's the plan, first we'll have to get off this island, then we'll need someone who knows how to create weapons, armor and we'll need fighters if we want to at least have a chance against the ninjas!" "I think I already have a plan for the weapon and armor part," I smile. "The question is how we're supposed to get off this island..." "I can use my magic to reform what's rest of the treehouse to a small boat!" "Can you do that?" "Yes, but I haven't done it before cause I wasn't sure if it worked, plus that if it didn't work then I wouldn't have a house!" "But now you don't have much of a house since I crashed thru the roof!" "Ehh... yep! You might wanna step back a bit!" I walk out from what's left of the house and walks towards the beach, wonder if my brother is watching me now... I now he was still in the iron doom when I fell out and- what's that in the sand? I pick up the object and it looks like... my brothers borgwatch? But? How did it end up here? "Krux! I'm done!" Close calls. "Comming!" I rush to him and sees... what looks like a boat..."Here! You'll need this!" A wooden paddle? Now we're talking! Just like the old times! Ha! If Acronix was here he would probably start talking about how we could use some kind of engine or something...

BLEEP BLEEP

"What was that?" Clouse frowns. "I found something that belonged to my brother..." I hand him the watch. "Weird... it says something about that it's found?" What? What kind of weird things does Cyrus install in these things? "Cmon! Get ready to paddle!" Right!

Acronix's POV

"Weird..." Cyrus mumbles when he checks his computer screen for like, the fifth time! "What?" "The watch is moving!" "WHAT?" I get up from my chair, forgetting about my ankle for a second. "OW!" "Acronix! You're not supposed to walk on your ankle yet!" "Yeah! I kinda noticed that!" I groan and get up before sitting down again. "As I was saying, either someone is wearing your watch or it's in some kind of bag, it's slowly moving across the ocean!" "Could it be my brother?" "I can't be sure! Wait... I MIGHT be able to hack into the microphone... if someone is talking, we'll hear it!" He starts taking out some codes on the screen, which I have no idea what they mean! But suddenly we both hear a voice. "Did you do a lot of things with your brother when you were younger?" a man voice asks. "Yeah, sometimes we would prank our parents saying we were each other and cause them a lot of trouble with our powers!" Was that my brother? "Can't believe he's gone..." Gone? What does he mean with 'gone?' "Are you sure about it?" The other man asks. "I didn't see him when I fell out and... the iron doom was shaking like crazy so... there's no chance he could've... survived..." Wait! Does he think I'm dead? "I'm very sorry about this Krux... But we'll make sure the ninjas pay for what they've done!" "Yeah... And I know just who can bring us to them!" "Who?" "His name is Cyrus Borg, he owns the highest tower in Ninjago city and... he's stuck in a wheelchair so attacking him will be easy as long as we get past his security system!" They're on their way here? To attack us? "What are we gonna do?" I ask when Cyrus shuts off his computer. "Hate to say this but... we HAVE to tell the ninjas about this!" The ninjas? "But! Last time we met I-" "I'll make sure they don't do anything to do! I promise! I know you've changed and besides... When they see that you're injured I don't think they'll do anything!" I nod and takes his hand, I never realized how cute he was until he helped me... But I'm happy that he's here for me, and now I know that my brother is here!

(My next oneshot will be sad as- I was definitely not going to swear! Just saying that it's going to be sad!)