•Kai x Maya• I GIVE UP!

This is a continuation of My thinkfast and shadowpheonix oneshots! Requested by Colekessler1

*When Kai was a baby*

Maya's POV

"I GIVE UP!" Ray yells and runs up to me with mashed bananas all over his face. "He did it again didn't he?" I chuckle. "YES! AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE HIM STOP!" "Can I try?" I laugh and walk up to Kai. "MAMA!" He whines. "I DWON WIKE WANAS!" "Well boy, what do you want?" "Wocolate!" "Kai, you're too small to have chocolate!" "NWOOOOO! III WAAAAAAN WOOCOLATE MAAAMMMMMAAAAA!" Oh gosh... hmm... he might be able to drink some warm chocolate... "Kai... if you eat ONE banana, I'll give you chocolate!" "W-weally?" "Really! Now eat your banana!" "Owkay mama! Aaaaa!" I start feeding him the banana when Ray walks in. "HOW?" "I have my ways!" I smirk. "Now will you boil up some hot chocolate for our son? Or else he won't eat!"

*present day*

"I GIVE UP!" Kai groans as Natasha smacks the plate with baby food in his face. "You did the same when you were little!" I smile. "Well, she NEVER does this to Shade!" "I wike papa mwore!" She pouts and crosses her arms. "Mwe twoo!" Nate agrees. "HOW DID Shade make himself their favorite?" "He gave birth to them?" I joke. "I always made you eat your food somehow..." "I WAN WEEWIES DADA!" "I'm not getting you berries, Natasha!" "I DWOON WIKE YWU DADDDAAAA!" "Was I this annoying?" "No... you were worse! You wanted chocolate! Not berries!" "Really?" Then Nate crawls up and grab my legs. "Uw uw Gwanma!" I pick him up and pats his back. "Are you hungry too Nate?" "Nwo! I wanna pway!" he says and holds up his little giraffe plush. "I'm going to finish feeding your sister!" Kai sighs. "Then we'll play!" "BWUT I WANNA PWAY NOOOW!" "I'll play with him!" I smile. "You can feed your daughter alone!"

Shade's POV

I open the door to my house to hear Natasha screaming out one of her... **rebellious** screams... "What's happening..." I sigh as I put the bags down. "She won't eat!" "Really?" I pick up a can of baby food and start feeding my daughter. "What do you mean?" "B-but... NATASHA! WHY?" "I wike ywu mowe papa!" "Thanks, sweetheart! But try to be a little nicer to your dada okay?" 

Kai's POV

"I don't understand mom!" I sigh. "I try to be a good father but..." "Son, you are an amazing parent! Kids like to pick their favorite when they're little!" "Dada!" Nate squeaks. "Wiw ywu pway wiwh mwe an gwanma?" "Yes Nate! I will!" I pick up his plush and make it walk up his belly. "Wove ywu dada! I wanna sweep!" "Okay Nate, I'll put you in your crib!" After I've gotten Nate to sleep my mom places her hand on my shoulder. "You're really an amazing parent son! Your father was exactly the same and look how that turned out!" "Is that a good or bad thing?" I laugh. "Both!" My mom jokes. "But I can't think of anyone else to father you and your sister!"