•Kailor• We'll figure it out!

A/N
Kai is at the hospital with Skylor cause she's been acting strange lately.
Kinda requested by LollaGreen11 I don't know if I'm gonna do Llorumi too...

Kai's POV

"What's wrong with her?" I ask when the doctor walks in. "I'll take that like you don't know..." "Know what?" Is she dying? Does she have a deadly decease? "Kai," Skylor sighs. "can we at least ask what it is first BEFORE you starts panicking?" Yeah yeah sure! I sit down beside her, holding her hand. "This is probably going to be a shock for you both so I'm just gonna leave the results here and let you process this!" Okay! Now I'm sure she's in danger! "What does it say what does it say!?" I ask and snatches the papers out of her hands. She looks empty... That can't be a good sign! Let's see... please let her be okay please let her be okay!

Miss Chen.

I'm happy to inform you that the symptoms you felt the latest week is just different signs of pregnancy, according to your blood test. You're five weeks. Come back in a couple of months so we can check your baby's health.

I just look at the paper, reading it again and again... is this some sort of joke? How... When? Then reality struck! Nya walks in and sees our faces. "What happened?" She asks. "Is it anything serious?" "It's very serious..." I mumble. And I'm NOT lying to her! "What?" She grabs the paper and reads it. "Well... I'm not the one telling our parents just so you know..." Then she walks out.

Skylor's POV

How did this happen? Why me? I don't have time for a baby and-oh no! Kai is going to be so mad at me! "Skylor... have you realised what's happening?" "Yes, but I don't know how to deal with it!" I bury my face in my hands. "I'll be a terrible mother but I don't wanna... get rid of it..." "Skylor, listen to me, we'll figure this out! I'm sure the team can survive without me... in some cases, but I'll make sure that I'm there when you two need me!" Then it's like HE realises what's happening. "I'm gonna be a father!" He says and starts eh... dancing I guess... "Then the rest of the group walks in. "And you said that I needed to be careful with Nya!" Jay chuckles. "Look Who's becoming a dad now!" "Jay, this is like one of the best moments in my life so don't ruin it!" "Congratulations brother," Zane smiles. "What are you gonna name it?" "I'll come up with something... Like Flame or Amber or-" "Kai there's two genders you know that?" "A boy can be called Flame two!" "Btw Kai, our parents is coming over to hear the news!" Oh no! I'm dead!

*time skippy*

Cole's POV

It's almost time for dinner and these two still haven't told Ray and Maya! Not even Wu knows! Seriously, they can't keep this a secret forever! Then Skylor sits up and claps her hand a little. "Ray and Maya... Kai and I have something to tell you..." "What is it son?" Ray asks and pats Kai's shoulder. "So I've been acting kinda weird for a few days and today me and Kai went to check it up..." "Nothing serous I hope!" Maya states. "It's nothing deadly!" Kai reassures her. "But it's going to chance our life... forever..." "STOP LEAVE THEM HANGING AND JUST TELL THEM!" Jay shouts. "Tell us what?" Maya frowns. "I'm pregnant!" Skylor blurs out. "Five weeks to be exact!" Ray seems to be a bit sceptical about it but Maya starts celebrating. "I knew it! Sooo is it a boy or a girl?" "MOM!" "Cmon son! You know I want grandchildren!" "I don't know what I should think about this..." Ray sighs. "But I'm happy for you son!" "So a new ninja..." Wu pulls his beard a little. "Do you know which element it will hold?" "Well my stomach isn't burning so that's a sign!" Skylor jokes. "Zane, can you check?" Zane scans her and shakes his head. "The baby is too small," he explains. "I guess we'll have to wait until it comes out."

*8 months later*

Skylor's POV

When I agreed to become a mother I did NOT agree to this! Kai is walking around like crazy while I'm in extreme pain! "KAI, STOP WALKING AROUND LIKE THAT!" "How are you? Can you feel the baby yet? Is she dying?" "Mr. Smith. We do this everyday," the doctor says. "The baby is on its way and everything is how it should be!"

*Time skip again (cause I'm lazy AF)*

Nya's POV

We hear a loud scream coming from and now I really feel like panicking! The doctor walks out and shakes my hand. "Congrats miss Smith! You are now an aunt to a beautiful baby girl!" A girl! I rush in to the room to see Skylor cradling a baby in her arms while Kai is about to cry. "Oh, Skylor she's so pretty!" "Sweetie, this is your aunt Nya!" She whispers to the baby. "So what are you gonna name this little angel?" Cole asks behind us. "I don't know... Do you have any idea Kai?" "Name her what you want honey!" He smiles and takes his daughter's hand. "Hmmm... how about Korra?" "Korra... Korra is a fantastic name for her!" Sensei Wu suddenly approaches then and places his hand on Korra's forehead. A little light flashes under his hand and Korra giggles and tries to reach for his beard. "She's the new master of amber!" Wu announces. "She has her mothers powers!" "How did you do that?" Jay asks but Wu ignores him. "Awwww.... I actually hoped she would have my powers!" Kai fake pouts. "If you get me pregnant again with a fire master that's on you!" Skylor states. "Do you have any idea how painful it was to get her out?" "We'll figure it out somehow," Kai chuckles. "What matters now is Korra!"

(A/N Sorry if this chapter wasn't as good as the last ones, Kailor used to be my favourite ship before Thinkfast and all that happened... hope you enjoyed anyways! Bye!)