•Flashthunder• Stop copying me!

A/N
Turner and Jay get into a 'serious' fight. (Can be a bit inappropriate  for some of you...)
This is after season nine!
And of course, Nya and Jay aren't together!
Requested by: Ninja_Puppet

Turner's POV

"A little more to the left Gravis!" I call when I when he's about to put a sign back. "No! Too much! A little to the right!" "DECIDE!" he groans. "It's alright! That's good!" "What's going on?" someone asks behind us. "We're just helping to rebuild the town, Lloyd!" I answer. "Where are the others?" "They're on the way! They should be here-" BAM! "OWWWW! GET OFF ME!" I yell when I feel someone land on me. "Oh! Sorry Zippy!" I hear Jay say and then the weight disappears. "How did you not see me?" I groan and stands up. "Do you need glasses?" "You're the one wearing glasses but you don't need it!" "Hey! My glasses is for protection!" "From what?" "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" "WHY ARE YOU YELLING?" "NOW YOU'RE YELLING!" "JUST SHUT UP!" We both scream in unison. "WHAT THE HELL? STOP COPYING ME!" "Guys..." Gravis tries. "Shouldn't we-" "THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! ... SERIOUSLY STOP COPYING ME!" "Jay, we don't have time for-" "SHUT UP!" Then suddenly Jay tries to kick me but I easily dodged it and grabs his arm. "CAN YOU STOP?" we both yell before we start wrestling each other. "CAN THIS GET MORE ANNOYING? ... SERIOUSLY STOP!" Can this idiot stop saying everything that I say? "Jay, Turner... You should REALLY stop!" Skylor says. "DO NOT INTERFERE! ... WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT? IT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING A ROBOT WOULD SAY!"

Cole's POV

I only have one thing to say about this! WTF? "How are we supposed to stop them?" Tox sighs. "How about we push them together?" Kai suggests. "If their foreheads bump into each other they might push away!" "I'm pretty desperate by now so leys try!" Gravis nods before putting his hands up in the air. "I'm not doing it!" Wait... "Gravis, can't you use your powers to separate them?" "No, if I try to lift them they will probably keep fighting in the air and if I lose control they can break a bone if they fall!" Now a lot of people have gathered around us... recording...  "For god's sake just push them!" Kai groans. "Fine! I'll do it!" Camille walks up to them and presses down Turner's head so it collides with Jay's. Sadly... Instead of their foreheads colliding... their LIPS collide! Everyone is staring at them and some of them are still recording. Then Turner and Jay pull away from each other and yells in unison. "ALL OF YOU TURN OFF YOUR DAM PHONES!" Okay, so that didn't work! Before they get the chance to beat Camille up she turns into a small bird and flies away. "OKAY! ONE QUESTION! WHY? WHY HIM!" they both yell again. "We didn't mean for you two to kiss! We wanted you to stop fighting!" Skylor blurs out. "The plan was to smash your foreheads together! NOT your lips!"

Jay's POV

THEY MADE ME KISS HIM! THEY MADE ME KISS HIM! WHY? WHY ME? WHY HIM? NYA AND I JUST AGREED TO STAY AS FRIENDS AND NOW I JUST KISSED A GUY? I'M NOT GAY! "THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!" we both scream at each other. "SERIOUSLY? IT HASN'T STOPPED!?" Again... WHY ME? "I HATE YOU! OH, THANK YOU!" Then we start wrestling each other again... Then he... HE RIPS OFF A PIECE OF MY JI? Oh, he wanna play dirty? I grab is sweater and rips off a piece at the same time. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT? ME? YOU DID IT TOO!" I can feel my face heating up when I see his... ABS... Stop blushing Jay! STOP BLUSHING JAY! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? Then I kiss him again... AGAIN! WHY? NO ONE PUSHED ME THIS TIME BUT I JUST KISSED HIM! OF MY OWN WILL! It's just... his lips are so soft... WHAT AM I THINKING!? I pull away from him and we both stand up... looking at each other's abs... WHYYYY? "Turner... look! I think I li-" Suddenly he runs up to me and pulls me closer to him.  "I know Jay! And I'm not mad at you about the kiss!" Really? It feels like I'm burning up! ZANE, SAVE ME! Then he kisses me... HE'S KISSING ME! And I don't want to pull away! 

Neuro's POV

What have I just witnessed? My best friend... is missing a piece of his sweater... and kissing another guy who's also almost half-naked! I know that Turner's gay... but with him? I take out my phone and snaps a picture of them, I need to tell Shade about this... he's on the other side of the town and there's NO way he's going to believe unless I have proof! Turner and Jay pull away from each other and looks at EVERYONE of us. "Pretend like that NEVER happened!" Jay mumbles. "And I think we can start dating tomorrow!" Turner jokes. "How many times have we kissed now?" "Three? That's what I saw!" Zane answers like it was nothing... "So I guess it will work..." they say in unison. "Not again! Stop copying me!" All of us chuckles before Nya speaks. "I'm happy that you have found someone who knows you well!" She says. "Take good care of him, Turner!" "Who said he knows me well?" Jay frowns. "Cause you two can say the exact sentence at the exact same time!" "Says who?" they both protests before realizing what's happening and then bursting into laughter.