•Invisibleshadow• You're not bad!

A/N
This happens during a spy for a spy
Requested by: SammyJSMarksoles
Shade seemed to be really mad at the others but really, he just feels betrayed and sad...

Shade's POV

I walk out to my balcony and looks over to hear the noises from Kai's room. "Do you really think that Shadow is the spy?" Someone asks. "Well, duh! He didn't wanna show his back so that must mean he has a tattoo!" I'm pretty sure that was Kai. "Well, it's his fault anyways, that this happened!" Someone snorts. "I'm injured because of him and now the alliance is gone! How are we gonna stop Chen now?" "Jay calm down," was that Lloyd? "it's technically my fault for charging my powers on him!" "You wouldn't HAVE to do it if he didn't freak out like that!" "Well, it was kinda stupid of him anyways... Cause now I KNOW that he's the spy!"
I just stand there, a little in shock. I never meant to hurt anybody I just... I thought they trusted me! I don't like showing my back to other people cause- I'm NOT gonna finish that part! I walk in to the bathroom and look in the mirror. Do I look like a bad guy? Is that what they see in me? Just because my element and my skin colour? I can feel a few tears rolling down my checks and then I just can't stop them. I bury my head in my arms so no one can hear me. I can't believe that I'm actually crying over this! "Shade! Are you in there?" "G-go away!" I yell with my voice cracking.

Pale's POV

"G-go away!" I hear somebody yell from the inside. It's not like I believe that he's the spy, I just wanna talk to him about why he freaked out like that... and about something else. Oh, he forgot to lock the door! I silently walk in but I cant see him. Did he go back in to Kai's suite? Wait! I think I can hear sobbing coming from the bathroom. "Hey are yo-" Is he crying. Oh, no! What do I do? I walk up to him and places my hand on his shoulder. He looks at me with a mixed expression of sadness and anger. "I thought I told you to leave!" "Hey, why are you crying?" "That's none of your business!" his cheeks are wet, his eyes read.., I REALLY need to do something! "Shade listen to me," I lift his chin up and look him straight in to his violet eyes. "I don't think that you're the spy! You're a nice guy!" " Y-you actually think so?" "I know!" I hug him tightly and wipes away his tears. "I-I need to tell you something... Please don't be disgusted by me!" "What is it?" His face changes to a darker shade of grey and he closes his eyes. "I-I REALLY LIKE YOU!" Did he just sat that he liked me? What? How is that
..,? "Hey, Shade it's okay!" I say, trying not to reveal my expression with my voice. Cause I'm shocked and relieved at the same time!

"To be honest..." I continue feeling my face heating up. "I wanna tell you that.... I like you too!" His eyes are wide open and he opens his moth to say something before he starts crying again. Y-you don't h-hate m-me after w-what ha-happened today?" I lean closer to him to him and press my lips against his. "Shade, I would NEVER hate you! I love you!" "I-I f-feel like wh-when the o-others look at me, t-they s-see a v-villain t-that they n-need to get r-rid of!" "That's because they don't know you like I do!" I follow him to his bed and sees a Bonnie-plushy sitting in his nightstand. "Is this yours?" I ask and picks it up. "Yeah," he answers and smiles a little. "my mom bought it for me when I was eight... I don't feel like throwing it..." Heh... it's kinda cute for something that's based on a horror game!

 it's kinda cute for something that's based on a horror game!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(I just had toooooo!)

"Can I stay?" "Sure..." I sit down beside him while he looks at his plushy in my hands. "My dad freaked out when he saw it, he told her that she couldn't buy me something that's based on a horror game."
"So why did she buy it?" "Cause I told her that I wanted a purple bunny, and she found one!" I give him the plushy and kisses his check. "Did you really want a purple bunny that bad?" He nods and sniffs the bunny a little. "I think it still smells like my moms perfume..." he looks at the bunny with sorrow in his eyes. "I feel like... throwing it away would be like... throwing her away..." "Shade?" "Mmmm?" "When all this is over... Will  you be my boyfriend?" He looks at me and then he pushes me down in his bed. "Pale... I would love that!" He smiles and kisses me. I try to get up before he kisses me again. "But is it really that smart to be together with your opposite? We're light and shadow, good and bad, yin and yang..." "You're not bad!" I interrupt him. "You're not bad!" I chuckle a bit. "Especially Not If you still care so much about your mother, you're a very loving person!" I sit up again and hugs him. "The others can say what they wanna say! I know the real you!"

(A/N Awwww! I wanna cryyy!)