•Llorumi• My Queens

A/N
This takes place in the same storyline as my next generation book but four years before the book starts so the children are about ten years old. Oh, and Harumi obviously didn't die in this!
Requested by: Kcreator23

Oooopsss! A bit Cole abuse!

Lloyd's POV

" Dad! Look!" My daughter smiles and does a front flip. "That's great my little princess!" I chuckle. "I think you're ready for the more complicated moves soon!" I look at her when she tries it again... she's training so hard to be like me, she has my powers and it's her destiny to become the next green ninja and well... Even a little more pressure, she's the princess of the Jade-Palace! "Dad," she mumbles and walks up to me. "was it hard for you to become this powerful?" I nod and gives her a quick hug. "It took me AGES to reach this strength!" I smile. "And I'm so proud of how hard you try!" "But... what if I'm not good enough?" she mumbles. "What if I fail you, mom, everyone in Ninjago!" she slams her hand in the ground cause it to crumble for a few seconds. "Sweetie! You won't fail us!" Someone says. "Both your father and I are very proud of you already!" "Ahh, there's my other princess!" I smile and kisses my wife on her cheek. "Hey, Lara! Wanna train with us?" Ember calls and Lara gives me her puppy eyes... "It's alright! Go and have fun!" I chuckle and then she runs away. "I'm lucky to have two princesses!" I turn back to Harumi but she just sighs. "I don't deserve to be a princess... after all the people I hurt!" Not this again! After we defeated my father Harumi met a kid that reminded her of herself and she helped save him and his parents from a falling building so we decided to give her a second chance!

And well... Look how it ended up! We have a daughter together now and, I guess we're the new king and queen of the jade-palace... But Harumi is still very mad at herself for summoning my father again and all that stuff. One time she even said that Lara and I would be happier without her... but she knows the pain of losing a parent so she hasn't done anything! Lara is a very sweet girl that loves both of us very much and well... she's just too innocent to hurt! "Lara is just the sweetest right?" I ask and she nods. "She's a real princess! So sweet! Takes after her father..." "She doesn't have my candy obsession!" I joke. "Which is good cause I think my brother thinks its enough with me!" I hear Harumi chuckle a bit and then she turns to me. "But what if she... ends up like me?" I grab her arm and pulls her closer. "Harumi listen! Our daughter is full of joy, sweetness, and happiness! No matter what happens, she won't!" "But... My parents used to tell me that I was a sweet girl... But you know what happened after they died!"

Harumi's POV

I know I shouldn't expect that my daughter will turn evil, I'm just so afraid that she'll be effected cause of all the trouble I once caused Ninjago... "Don't worry princess!" Lloyd suddenly says. "I'll make sure she becomes a great fighter for Ninjago!" Then Lara rushes back to us and does another flip. "Dad, when will you teach me spinjitzu?" she asks with her puppy eyes. "When you're older!" Lloyd tries. "In how many years?" Lara moans. "When your twelve!" he answers. "Two years? But Nuka has already started!" "What? COLE!"

*timeskippy*

Cole's POV

"Can you repeat that for one last time?" "I thought we agreed to teach our kids spinjitzu at the same time!" Lloyd groans. "So why are you teaching Nuka already?" "Well..." I nervously scratch the back of my head. "Since he's the strongest of our children I thought-" "ARE YOU CALLING MY DAUGHTER WEAK?" Okay, I shouldn't have said that! Lloyd looks like he's about to blow up my face. "No! I didn't say that! I just thought that-" "THAT YOU'RE SON WAS MORE CAPABLE OF HANDLING IT?" "NO!" "Lloyd calm down!" Harumi sighs and grabs his arm. "I'm sure he didn't mean to offend our daughter!" Then suddenly I can feel someone touch my back and then. "AA-A-A-A! JAY!" I fall on the ground, my body shaking and it feels like lightning hit me. "This is what you get for calling me WEAK!" Lara spats and then-

Seliel's POV

I hear Cole scream in pain as I rush out to see him laying on the ground, Lara standing beside him... "What happened?" "S-she KICKED my balls!" Cole whimpers and tries to stand up. What did he just say? A TEN-year-old girl kicked his... WHAT? Harumi quickly explains what happened and well... I TOLD him training Nuka so soon was a bad idea! "Ehh... I take back what I said..." Lloyd smiles stiffly. "She MIGHT have a little evil in her..." Harumi kneels down to her daughter and calmly says. "Next time sweetie, aim for his stomach not the place between his legs okay?" Lara nods and turns back to Cole. "Next time we meet, treat me like a queen!" Oh, I know this song! "Why!" Cole complains. "You kicked-" "Boy, you better bow down on your knees! Can I get a-" "Yes, your majesty!" I answer before Cole gets the chance to interrupt again. "Why are you agreeing with her?" Seriously? I'm saving his butt right now! "Looks like I have two queens now!" Lloyd chuckles, ignoring my husband's groans. And to be honest, he can blame himself for underestimating her! "You better treat us like that!" Lara pouts. "It's good to know that my queens can defend themselves!" Then Lloyd and Harumi kiss, in front of everyone... WOW!

(A/N Don't know if i should call this a bad part or not... I used to be a Llorumi shipper until I learned she was evil and blablabla... but I didn't want to create an Oc to be Lara's mother)