•Invisibleshadow• Beyond the code (Warriors!)

A/N
Ninjago and Warriors crossover! For those of you who haven't  read the books, They're cats! Almost everyone is Oc's cause I don't want to mix in this in the story line!
Also... Me and my friend will be in this! Don't judge me!
Characters from Ninjago:
Darkpelt (Shade): Black male with yellow eyes.
Goldeneye (Pale): White male with Golden coloured eyes. (Because of his glasses!)
Owlsight (Neuro) : White male with black back ears and tail and blue eyes
Smokeclaw (Ash): Grey tabby with green eyes
Cherrypaw (me): Cream-colored she-cat with blue eyes.
Sweetpaw (my friend SammyJSMarksoles) Brown tabby with yellow eyes.

Darkpelt's POV

"Let all cats old enough to hunt their own prey gather here!" Thornstar calls. I quickly leap forwards to met up with my clanmates, watching Thornstar jump up to the Pinebranch. "Cherrykit! Step forward!" I can see the cream-colored kit step forward, knowing who her mentor will be. "From this day forward! Until she has earned her warrior name! This apprentice will be called Cherrypaw!" "Cherrypaw, Cherrypaw!" "Darkpelt! You are ready for your first apprentice so you'll mentor Cherrypaw!" I walk up to Cherrypaw touching my nose with hers while the clan cheers for us. "I can't wait until you show me the territory!" Cherrypaw squeaks as she jumps around me. "Tomorrow!" I chuckle, giving her a quick lick on her ear. "Cmon! It's dusk and AS your new mentor I order you to sleep!" "In the APPRENTICE'S DEN! Not the NURSERY!" she cheers before running off. "Looks like she's going to be a pawful for you!" Smokeclaw teases. "You're just jealous!" I answer, picking up a mouse from the freash killed pile. "You only became SmokeCLAW two moons ago!" "Well just because you've been a warrior longer than me it doesn't mean that I can't-" I walk back to the warrior's den, hope he doesn't follow me! I quickly swallow my mouse before laying down. Thinking about which part of the territory I should show Cherrypaw tomorrow... She's MY apprentice now! MY responsibility! Her future as a warrior is resting in my paws. I need to make sure I don't fail her, or Thornstar.

*Timeskippy*

Goldeneye's POV

"When is it time? When is it time?" Sweetpaw squeaks with her ears twitching. "Sweetpaw! We're going when Duststar gives us the signal! "Can you at least tell me about the leaders?" "Okay... So we have Thornstar, he's the leader of Shadowclan! A tortoise shelled male with green eyes, and then there's Streamstar... She's the leader of Riverclan, a silver she-cat with blue eyes! And lastly... Moonstar, the leader of Thunderclan... White she-cat with grey spots!" "Wow! Can't wait to meet them!"

*Timeskippy again*

We arrive at the island and I let Sweetpaw talk to the other apprentices after explaining to her what would be said during a gathering and things she should stay quiet. Now, where's Darkpelt? "Looking for someone?" "Shh! Not so high Owlsight!" I hiss at him. He's the only one who knows about mine and Darkpelt's secret! "Goldeneye! Over here!" I leap across the clearing to finally see his black fur. "Darkpelt!" I purr and presses my nose against his. "How's life in Shadowclan?" "Fantastic! I have my own apprentice now!" He answers twitching his tail to a small cream-colored she-cat. "Really? Me too!" I tackle him to the ground giving him another lick when he suddenly... pulls away... "Goldeneye... We really shouldn't be doing this! We're from different clans and... we're both males..." "Darkpelt..." I nuzzle closer to him. "I lost Leaftail and my kits... I'm not losing you too!" I close my eyes remembering when Leaftail was supposed to give birth, all the blood my kits crying and... they weren't even named when they died with their mother... "But you have your apprentice now!" Darkpelt murmurs and moves closer to me. "Just like me, and I don't think our leaders are going to let us keep them if they find out about this!" "Then we wait until their warriors! Swiftstar has been talking about taking Sweetpaw and me to the moonpool soon!"

Sweetpaw's POV

"And what's your name?" I ask a cream-colored apprentice who smells like Shadowclan, not the best smell but she seems fine! "I'm Cherrypaw!" she answers, rolling her tail around her forepaws. "And you're Sweetpaw right?" "How did you know?" I talked to some older apprentices from Shadowclan earlier, you were only named 'paw' a few moons ago!" "You look like my age!" I pout. "That's right!" "Shhh! The gathering is about to begin!" I watch as all the leaders jump up to the branches while the deputies and the medicine cats take their places. "Shadowclan as a new apprentice!" Thronstar begins. "Cherrypaw!" Some cats cheer for her and she starts washing her chest nervously. "Prey is running well on our territory and we haven't seemed any kittypets or twolegs!" "Windclan has a new apprentice too!" Swiftstar continues. "Sweetpaw!" Yes! Yes! Yes! While the other leaders speak I say goodbye to Cherrypaw and starts looking for my mentor. WHAT IN THE NAME OF STARCLAN? He's snuggling with a Shadowclan warrior! "That's Darkpelt!" Cherrypaw gasps behind me. "My mentor!" "And the other cats is Goldeneye," I answer. "MY mentor!" "But... This is against the warrior code! They're from different clans!" "Shh! I'm trying to hear them!" I hiss. "Goldeneye... I'm really sorry about what happened to your mate and your kits, I really am! But we can't keep meeting like this! It's a miracle that we haven't been caught yet!" "I don't care Darkpelt! Our love stretches far beyond the warrior code! If our clans can't handle that... then our clans aren't the place for us!" "But... I can't leave Cherrypaw! Her future is resting in my paws! Don't you feel the same way about Sweetpaw?" "Of course I do! That's why we're going to put it this way! Once Sweetpaw and Cherrypaw has earned their warrior names.... I'll be leaving Windclan!" "WHAT!" "Shh! Not so loud!" "But... Windclan is your family!" "No!" Goldeneye turns around, looking at our leader. "Leaftail and My kits where my only family!" "Goldeneye... Please just think a little before!" Darkpelt sighs. "You have time to think! Cherrypaw and Sweepaw still have time before they'll be warriors! We have all the time to think!" I run away to think... my mentor, Goleneye is mates with a Shadowclan cat! "What are we going to do?" "Our mentors will be gone when we come warriors!" Cherrypaw meows devastated. "We have to keep it a secret!" I sigh. "I guess so... I don't want my mentor kicked out!" "Neither do I!" "So we keep it a secret!" "Yes!" We walk back to the other apprentices, I understand what Goldeneye meant when he said that some love stretches far beyond ten warrior code... I won't tell anyone!

(A/N I kinda ran out of ideas... 😅🐱)