•Darkfastthinking• I'm normal right? Part 3

Turner's POV

"NEURO NOOO!" Shade yells before I run to the edge and jumps after him, before you say anything! I have a plan! I don't know if it is because I'm the master of speed or that I just jumped with more strengths but I catch up to him very quickly. I grab his arm and pulls him close to me before I summon my dragon. I fly back up and land with him close to Shade and the others... Crap! They probably heard him! I don't have time to explain! "N- Neuro... Why?" I ask before we both collapse on the ground with our bodies shaking. Shade rushes to us and kneels down in front of Neuro who looks like he's in permanent shock. "I-I'm sorry!" He stutters. "I- I never m-meant for y-you to get involved!" Now I notice that there's blood stain on my hand, how? I didn't have it before I jumped... unless... Shade seems to be thinking just like I do cause he just grabs his arm and rolls up his sleeve, revealing several cuts on his wrist and old scars. "For how long have you been doing this?" I ask feeling tears forming in my eyes. He pulls away his wrist and stare at us. "How long have you been doing this?" I repeat. "S-since I was fifteen, but it's normal right?" "W-What? No Neuro it's not normal!" "I-if over a thousand amount of people is doing it then it's normal!"

"Sadly it's pretty common," Shade answers. "and if you're doing it then you should seek help."

Neuro's POV

I don't need any help! I can handle this on my own! Just... JUST LET ME DIE! "Neuro no!" Skylor suddenly says. "Just tell us what's wrong so we can help you!" I really don't have a choice right? "I was always bullied because of my powers as a kid and when I was fifteen some kids did something to me that... I don't wanna talk about and I just couldn't take it from there! I searched on the internet about cutting myself and it said that over a thousand of people were doing it so I thought it was okay!" I don't know if it's because it's too overwhelming for me or my blood pressure but suddenly everything turns black.

*time skip*

Shade's POV

Both Turner and I are sitting on a chair beside Neuro's bed, he fainted after telling us why he was cutting himself but Zane said that he will be fine... I wish I could've noticed that he felt that way. "It's not your fault Shade," Turner says as if he read my mind. "just be happy that he's okay!" "Turner... NEVER scare me like that again! I thought I would lose you!" I'm not saying this only to him but to Neuro as well, even though I know he can't hear me. "You love him too right?" Turner suddenly asks. HOW THE **** DID HE FIND OUT?! "I-It's not like I don't like I don't LOVE you anymore," I answer. "I-I love you both equally!" "That makes two of us!" He chuckles. "I'm gonna go get some water..." When he closes the door behind us I lean closer to Neuro and starts whispering things in his ear. "Did you hear that Neuro? We both love you so please... don't leave us!" "Y-you really do?" A weak voice suddenly mumbles. "Neuro!" I almost scream. "Is he awake?" Turner rushes toward us with three glass of water in his hands. "Neuro! Thank the spirit of the first spinjitzu master that you're okay!" "I'm not okay," he answers. "I cry myself to sleep everyday, I cut myself and-" I interrupt him with a hug, I don't wanna listen to this! "Neuro listen," Turner smiles and holds his left hand while I'm holding the right one. "No matter what you've been through, no matter how hard it is, we'll help you get through it!" He gives us both a faint smile before answering. "I love you too, I've loved you both for so long! But you both seemed happy with each other and I didn't wanna ruin it!"

I get up from my chair and lays down beside him, I don't care if the bed is small, I wanna stay close to him! I can feel Turner do the same and we both snuggle close to him before I ask. "Would you like to join us?" I get a huge kiss for respond and I don't push him away, I lean closer to him and is about to wrap my arms around him when Turner interrupts. "Mind if I join?" We both nod and he pulls us both closer to him and give us both a long kiss. We're about to doze off to sleep all three when we hear a clicking noise and a small flashlight passes by our eyes. "THIS IS TOOOO CUUTEEE!" Tox exclaims. "You better run while you can!" I growl but she just smirks and runs away. "Let her be!" Neuro mumbles and closes his eyes. "I want you both close to me!" I nod and closes my eyes as well. "Neuro," Turner whispers. "can you promise us one thing?" "Mmm?" "NEVER cut yourself again!" "I promise as long as you two stay with me!" "We're not gonna leave you!" I reassure him. "We'll always be with you, and we'll help you get thru this!" "I love you both so much!" "We love you too!" Both Turner and I answer in unison. I'm about to fall asleep when Neuro suddenly reminds us. "Shade, Turner... You still have your ears and tails on you know that?" ****! I take off my ears and untie my tail and throw it away, I have NO idea where it lands but I can hear Turner do the same. "Sleep well my Kitty And Wolfie!" Neuro yawns. "Sleep well you too Foxy!" I mumble before dozing off.

A/N
Okay this was the last part... and I still don't have any requests... Okay we'll put it this way! My next oneshot will be  Smokeform if I don't get another request...