•Darkivy• D-daddy?

A/N
Sooo... I'm supposed to be working on another oneshot... but I got this idea when I read SammyJSMarksoles oneshot book and I want to write it ASAP!
Shade is a sad, homeless FIVE-year old kid and Bolobo decides to adopt him.
I think some people will cry reading this... Just saying... I feel like I have a talent to make people cry... (I did NOT ask for that talent!)
Shade has a rich skin tone. (I usually like his grey skin but I felt like this was more fitting for this one)

No one's POV

Bolobo walked down the streets of Ninjago on his way to the store when he heard a small whimper coming from an alley. Now, most people would've ignored it, assuming that it was a dog or something but Bolobo being the mater of nature cared about all living creatures. So even if he thought it was a dog he would still help. When he walked into the ally he got a real shook. He saw a small boy sitting in a corner with a torn blanket wrapped around him. At the sight of the large man, the little boy curled up himself into a ball. "Hey, little guy!" he smiled. "What are you doing here?" The boy looked up at him, eyes flashing with fear. "I-I live here..." Bolobo carefully took the boys hand. Seeing how skinny he was and the hand were shaking. It was in early spring so how the boy survived the winter was a mystery. "Where are your parents?" "Brother left to get some food... didn't come back..." the boy answered. Bolobo removed some of the blanked and judging how torn the clothes was, the boy had lived there for a while. He took of his jacket and wrapped it around the boy. "What's your name little one?" "Sh-shade..." "I'm Bolobo!" Bolobo picked the boy up and he didn't resist. He wanted to get him warm clothes and some food so he changed his route to the kid store.

*timeskippy*

After buying some clothes Bolobo walked into a toy store. "Do you want a toy?" he asked, making Shade frown. "What's a toy?" Bolobo almost dropped him in shook. The boy didn't know what a toy was? Without hesitating he grabbed a small airplane and a grey wolf plushy and went to pay for it. When they walked out he put Shade down on the ground for a second. "Wanna see how I live? You can stay over the night if you want!" He nodded and Bolobo picked him up again. When they arrived home it was dark so Bolobo decided to give the boy a warm bath and change him into pajamas. He took him into his bathroom and Shade's eyes widened when he saw how clean it was. He even got a bit frightened when he saw the large bathtub. Bolobo helped him get rid of the dirty and the torn clothes and started filling the bathtub. Amazed by the sight of running water Shade almost didn't notice when he was put in the bathtub and Bolobo carefully started to clean him. When he was done he emptied the bathtub and wiped the boy dry with a towel and handed him a black pajamas. "Is this mine?" Shade asked. "Yes! It's WAY too small for me!" Bolobo chuckled and helped him put it on.

Bolobo put some soup on the stove and started heating it up. He was sure not to make it too hot so Shade could eat it straight away. He poured some in a bowl and handed it to him. Shade sipped it a little at first before he felt how tasty it was compared to what he usually found in the trash bins and poured almost all of the soup in his mouth. "Can I have some more?" he asked and walked up to Bolobo with the empty bowl. He nodded and poured some more soup in it and Shade consumed all of it immediately. Bolobo smiled and grabbed the boys hand, leading him to the extra room he had for guests. He showed Shade the bed and the boy layed down. "IT'S SO SOFT!" he exclaimed and cuddled with the pillow. Bolobo laughed and put the blanket over him. He walked out thinking what he was going to do. After making some calls it was confirmed that Shade's brother had been killed by a car and no one knew where his parents where. Bolobo thought about what he was going to do... the poor boy didn't have a home and it broke his heart just thinking about leaving him alone on the street again. Without thinking he called a local orphanage and after explaining the situation the person on the other side of the line asked him a shocking question. "Have you been thinking about adopting him yourself?" 

*timeskippy*

Shade heard the door open and sat up. Bolobo walked up to him and sat down beside him. "Do I have to leave now?" he asked with small tears forming in his eyes. "No..." Bolobo smiled. "You can stay here... and we'll go to a special place tomorrow, write down some things and then you can stay here forever if you want!" "Really?" Shade cried out. "Is this my home now?" "If you want to! You'll be able to stay full almost every day... start school when you're old enough and I'll take care of you!" Shade had no idea what school was but staying with Bolobo sounded good. "Are you my daddy now?" he asked. Grabbing the mans hand. "If you want to call me that!" Shade smiled and hugged his new father tightly. "Goodnight daddy!" he said, laying down again. Bolobo felt his heart melt when the- HIS small boy called him that. He picked the wolf plushy he got for him and put it next to him. "I'll make you pancakes tomorrow!" he smiled and kissed his cheek. "What's panca-" Shade yawned before he fell asleep. Sleeping in a REAL bed for the first time. Bolobo smiled and walked out of his room. Now he'd had a whole life in his hands. But he was ready for it, he would do anything to make his new little son feel safe with him.