•Thinkfast• The date

A/N
Again! Not requested by somebody... But I don't believe in myself anymore... I've done Darkfastthinking, invisibleshadow. Llorumi, Jaya, Kailor, EVEN resonatedgravity and fever but I haven't done Thinkfast?😑
This is kinda a continuation of my last oneshot, I just wanted to write about the date.

Turner's POV

"Where are they?" I sigh. "Turner, stop being so impatient! You know that Gravis has a broken leg so he can't walk." "Sorry, not MY fault that we where an hour early." "Actually it is!" Dammit! Why is he always beating me at this? "Cause you never think before you talk?" "I think! Sometimes..." "Really..." he smirks and leans closer to me. "What are you thinking about now?" I can feel my face heating up, Why is he using that voice on me? "Cause I know you like it!" I'm just about to lean even closer to him when... "Are we interrupting something?" We move away from each other to see Jacob and Gravis standing at the door or... Gravis is sitting in a wheelchair with his leg stretched out. "There you are!" Neuro smiles and walks up to them. "How are you?" "Couldn't be better!" Jacob smiles and turns to his boyfriend. "You brought your painkillers right?" "Jacob, How could I forget them?" Gravis sighs and pulls out a small can of pills out of his pocket. "You reminded me of them ten times before we left!" "I just don't want you to be in pain!" Gravis just smiles and tries to get up from his wheelchair before Jacob pushes him down again. "Stay!" "I'll help you!" I say and rushes toward him. "Ehh, no thanks! I know how to use this thing!" Did I say something wrong? We sit down at the table, when a red haired woman walks up to us. "So what would you like to ea-" "Skylor!" I don't really think much at all before I jump off my seat and hug her. "Turner? Neuro, Jacob, Gravis?" She takes a few steps backwards and look at us. "Wow! I haven't seen you guys since the tournament! How are you?" "We're Fine!" Gravis chuckles. "Except that my leg is killing me right now..." he takes out a few pills from the can. "Do you have anything that I can swallow them with?" "I'll go get some water, tea AND noddles! We have a lot to talk about!"

Neuro's POV

"She knows that we didn't order anything right?" Turner frowns. "Hmh... I'm just happy to met her again! We should invite more of our friends here sometimes!" "Absolutely," Jacob agrees. "Me and Gravis can invite Karlof and Bolobo next time!" "Why not?" I shrug and look at Turner. "I can invite Shade and Ash too! They're dating!" I nod when Skylor comes back with the food. "So what has  happened last we met?" After telling her about our relationships she tells us that, she and Kai are officially dating, Jay and Cole have stopped fighting over Nya since Cole found out his true love for Ehh... Cake? "I know it's super weird..." she finishes. "But how did you get together?" After listening  to Jacob and Gravis's story we start telling ours. "I think it was during the battle with Chens army that we REALLY got together..." I start. "Yeah, I had a crush on you during almost the full tournament but it was during the battle it happened!" Turner nods. "What happened?" Skylor asks. "An anacondrai knocked me over so I fell on top of him and.." "WHAT?" "We kissed..." I finish feeling my face heating up. Before Skylor gets to say anything more Jacob interrupts her. "By the way, Skylor! I would be very happy if I get to have a rematch with you someday!" "Cmon! You'll only hurt yourself!" She teases.  "Heh... I'll show you!" "And I would really want to have a rematch with you Turner!" Gravis smirks.

"But not until your leg is healed right?" Jacob states. "Of course! And I PROMISE that I won't try to walk, or put any weight on it until the doctor says so!" "Good!" Wow, I never expected Jacob to be so... stubborn. "You can be really stubborn to sometimes!" Turner teases. "Are you reading my mind?" "Maybe..." he smirks and leans closer to me. "Are you reading mine?" Then we kiss, a VERY long kiss when I hear Jacob and Gravis do the same while Skylor is texting someone... When we pull away we can see someone at the window staring at us. "AND WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT?" Turner yells. "NEVER SEEN HOMOSEXUAL COUPLES BEFORE?" "Okay, Turner that's enough!" I chuckle. "I think he got the message!" The person at the window keeps staring at a few seconds before running away. "Well that was easy..." Turner mumbles and grabs his chopsticks again. "So, for how long will you have that cast?" "Five weeks... something like that..." Gravis shrugs. "Jacob is helping me at home until then. "Then can I draw something on it?" Skylor asks and takes out a pen from her pocket. "Sure..." I guess that Skylor uses Turner's powers cause I don't even have time to blink before I see an orange flower on the the cast. "My turn!" Turner smiles and draws a tiny hour-glass. "Now you won't forget this in a while!" "I wish I could draw something..." Jacob sighs. "Oh I can help you!" Skylor puts back the pen on the cast and makes Jacob grab the pen as well. "Just tell me what you want to draw!" "A note..." "Okay, just hold the pen while I draw it and then it's like that you're  drawing it too!" Heh... smart solution! After they finish we eat the rest of our food and keep on talking about our relationships and well... Skylor was close to calling Kai cause she felt lonely without a partner. Then she turned on some music on the speaker and started singing for some reason... "This was a night to remember..." I smile and Turner nods. "By the way, Skylor is pretty good!"

(A/N okay, so maybe this should've been called double pair or something but... to late for that now! Also I checked on the internet for resonatedgravity before writing this and guess what... There are literally NO pictures of this amazing ship! Boi! I'm mad!😡)

I would love to draw the last scene but... I'm a terrible drawer so I would just ruin it...😑