•Darkfastthinking• I'm normal right? Part 1

Warning!
Depression
Cutting

2 parts maybe three, we'll see!

Neuro is depressed but he's been it for so long that he thinks it's normal.... more explanation in the story!
This is my favourite ot3 so don't judge me!

Neuro's POV

"Are you guys ready for the party tomorrow?" Tox asks. "Cause I am!" "We're going to have so much fun that we won't remember anything the next day!" Camille jokes. Tox and Camille inviter all of us to have a sleepover before a party that the ninjas were hosting... "Where are we supposed to sleep?" Shade frowns. "Oh, we have plenty of extra space so in our bedroom and we have a big guest room so we'll split up!" Tox smiles. "I'm okay with it..." Turner says. "How about you Neuro?" "Sure..." I answer. "But if you hear someone-" "Wait I got a call from Kai!" Tox exclaims and answers. Guess she'll have to figure it out on her own... What I was going to say was that if they hear someone sob in the middle of the night then it's probably me.

"I'm just gonna borrow the toilet is that okay?" "Sure!" I walk into the bathroom and take out the small knife I have in my pocket. I didn't bring anything bigger cause I don't wanna waste space on that! I roll up my sleeve and starts cutting. Before you say anything, I searched on the internet about it before I started. It said that thousands of people are doing this so that means I'm normal right? It's normal to cry yourself to sleep, it's normal to cut yourself everyday and it's normal to sit on a railway sometimes...
I stop cutting when I see the blood dripping down on the floor. Shit! Hope that doesn't leave a mark! I grab a piece of toilet paper, quickly wipes it away before throwing it into the toilet and flushing. I clean my cuts, making sure the bleeding stopped cause I don't want to leave blood stains in the house. When I cleaned the knife too I roll down my sleeve and walks out like nothing, cause it's nothing right? "Neuro, What kind of candy do you want?" Turner shouts from the hall. "I'll just have some smarties," I answer. "The ones with chocolate!" When he leaves Shade starts talking with Camille about how he and Turner got together... I don't know why but every time I see them together my heart aches and I want to cut myself again.

Tox's POV

"Having fun?" I ask and Neuro turns around facing me. "I don't know..." he mumbles. "I feel like I'm going to have a headache after tomorrow's party..." "I'm sure you won't be alone with that!" I chuckle. "But hey! We're going to have SO much fun!" I don't know but something seems off with him... GAH! I wish I could read his mind! "Trust me, you don't!" He says. "It's very hard to control!" "How do you think it will be like meeting the ninjas and the others again?" He shrugs and answers. "I dunno? I heard that Gravis and Jacob are dating... I don't know about the rest..." "I HAVE CANDY!" Turner chants. "Cmon!" I chuckle and grab his arm. "We're not gonna let him eat ALL the candy right?" "I'm thinking about saving mine until tomorrow..." "Oh... Okay!" I say and take some gummy worms from Turner. "Hey, Neuro! Here are your smarties!" He smiles and hands him them. "Thanks, Speedy!" He mumbles. "I'll be in the guest room... see you later!" "Don't wanna watch a movie with us?" Shade asks disappointed. "You can pick if you want!" "No thanks!" He closes the door behind him and... locks? "Okay something's up!" I say. "Do you guys have any idea of what it can be?" All of the others shake their heads. "No idea," Turner sighs. "He usually keeps to himself..." "He says that he likes being alone when it's quiet." Shade mumbles. "I don't know if that's a lie or not... I'm not the master of the mind, he is!

Neuro's POV

I sit down on the floor burying my head in my knees before I start crying. I don't know why I'm crying this just happens to me like, everyday! I just wanna get it out of me before the other comes. And I can keep going like this for at least an hour! I don't wanna make the others worry about me. I don't need any help with this, this have been happening since I was a teen. It's totally normal right? Right... hope the others doesn't suspect anything AND that I can hold in my tears tomorrow, like I said. I can handle this on my own! I don't know for how long I've been crying when I'm out of tears. I unlock the door and walk out in to the bathroom to wash of my face. I open the door and m- "WHOAH! Turner don't scare me like that!" "Neuro, are you okay?" What does he mean by that? "It's nothing I can't handle!" I'm NOT lying to him! I can handle this! "I'm going to sleep! See you tomorrow!" I rush in to the room again, closes the door and throw myself into bed. A few more tears running down my cheeks thinking of him. If only he knew how I feel for him, how I feel for both of them! But they already have each other and I don't wanna be the one that ruins their relationship! I'll just keep on living my life at is it is now! I take out a book from my bag and starts reading. Reading is my portal to another world, I can be another person for once! Forget about my real life and just... disappear. I don't know for how long I read but suddenly I just... doze off...