•Disinegratedsmoke• Matchmakers

A/N
Ash and Pale are both crushing on each other.
Turner and Neuro are helping them with their confessing.

Turner's POV

"TURNER! HE'LL BE HERE IN ANY MINUTE!" Ash yelps as I give him the small headset. "Relax dude!" I sigh. "Do you really think I would force you to do this if I wasn't sure it would work?" "Well... you DID force me to do this! And when you say that you're sure that things will work it doesn't always end that way..." "Are you referring to the time I broke my arm when I rode down the stairs on a sleigh?" "WHAT DID YOU DO?" DAMMIT! He wasn't there when I did it! "THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT!" I shove him to the bench and make him sit down. "Just listen to my advice when I'm talking with you through the headset and everything will go just fine!" "I'm still not sure about this!" I let out a loud groan, running around the park a few rounds to calm myself down. Neuro says it helps... not sure... When I come back I take a deep breath fighting the urge to tie him up. "Just. Sit. Here! Listen. To. Me. And. DON'T! Have. A. HEART ATTACK! For. NO. REASON!" "Uhm... okay? Wow! Never knew you could get that mad!" "SHUT UP!" I run up to a tree nearby and hide behind it. "Hear me?" "Yes, I hear you!" Okay, so maybe the plan will work! The thing is that Neuro is secretly doing the same thing with Pale but of course he and Ash know nothing about it! This whole thing will basically be me and Neuro guiding these two to confess!

Neuro's POV

"Okay, so the plan is set?" Pale asks me through the headset. "I guess so..." "I GUESS SO?" "I mean! I'm sure it will work!" Honestly... all this is Turner's plan! He said that we both would guide Pale and Ash to confess to each other. Without telling them that both of us were involved. He just gave me these headsets for me and Pale, didn't even tell me where he got it from! "Neuro! Do you hear me?" "Wha- Oh! Sorry about that! Do you see him?" "Yes! He's sitting on a bench... looking pretty cute!" "Okay! Now just go and talk to him as he was an old friend! BEFORE you start talking about your crush on hi-" "I CAN'T TELL HIM THAT IMMIDIETLY!" "Whatever you say..." I watch as Pale approaches Ash trying not to freak out judging by the expression on his face. I hear him talking to him thanks to the headset. "So... Ash... How you been?" "Good start Pale!" I smile. "Keep going!" "Pretty good! You Pale?" "Great! Just great! Uhm..." "Ask him about his interests!" I suggest. "Or... about his favorite things!" "So... What do you do for a living for now?" Pale continues. "Just a simple office work... nothing special or exciting! You?" "Kinda the same... But the people I work with are real drama queens so it's not THAT boring!" "Oh Really? Tell me about it!" Oh! You gonna love this-" "You're doing great Pale!" Maybe I didn't need to do this? "Just keep talking with him and everything will be fine!"

Ash's POV

"And then... she just screamed when she saw the blood on her hand!" Pale chuckles as I burst into laughter. "About a small cut?" "Yes, and then she started yelling about that she needed an ambulance and-pff AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH! Her BOYFRIEND ran up to her, picked her up and started running to the hospital!" "NO WAY!" I laugh. "Hey, Ash!" Turner whispers through the headset. "Ask him about his favorite food!" "Why?" I snap. "Where you saying something?" Pale frowns. "Ehm... NOPE! Anyways... What's your favorite food?" "Does honey count as food? If not... then maybe smoked salmon..." "Eeeewwww! Smoked salmon? Really?" "Shut up Turner!" "What was that?" Pale asks. "NOTHING! Ehhhhhh... I like rice and curry!" "Wow! I actually expected you to like smoked food!" He jokes. Man! He's so CUTE! "Cmon! Ask him about his favorite candy!" "What? Why?" "So you can give it as a gift for him!" "TURNER!" "What? He's here?" DAMMIT! "I'm blaming you for this Turner!" I grunt. "Okay, here it is! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE TURNER!" I watch as Turner runs up to us making his annoying smirk. "Look Pale.. I REALLY like you and I thought this little speed demon would HELP me confess!" I take out the headset from my ear to show him. Then... HE does the same thing! "Actually... I like you too and... NEURO GET OVER HERE!" 

Pale's POV

Neuro slowly walks up to us. Taking out his headset. "I was supposed to help Pale while Turner was advising you, Ash! We both... kinda set this up... or that was what he said?" "YOU BOTH KNEW ABOUT THIS?" Me and Ash yells. "THAT WE BOTH LIKED EACH OTHER?" "Uhm... yeah!" Turner sighs in a 'duh!' tone. "SO KISS!" "WHAT DID YOU SAAAYYYY?" I don't really know how it happens, but SUDDENLY... I feel something warm against my lips. "Turner... was that really a good idea?" Neuro frowns. "Pale... I love you..." Ash blushes as we pull away. "I love you too Ash!" I answer and kisses him again. "See! It was a good idea!" Turner smiles. "Sooo... you both set this up?" I ask. "Yeah... the original plan was to tell you both to confess to each other, and THEN tell you that this was our masterplan! But SOMEONE couldn't resist talking right crazy!" "That's how we two got together!" Turner protests. "So...." Ash smiles. "Wanna eat dinner with me tonight?" "If you're asking me out on a date then... YES! I LOVE YOU ASH! WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND?" "Uhm... Y E S!" We both hug and kiss. While Turner tries to high-five with Neuro but fails.