•Smokeshade• Comedy!

A/N
This is kinda like a second part of my latest Fireflash oneshot!

Shade's POV

What the fuck is this? What has Turner sent to me? Shadowpheonix... me and Kai? NEVER! Shaby-baby? NO! Adopting a kid with him... Okay maybe with Ash someday but Kai? NEVER IN MY LIFE AND NOT AFTER EITHER! "Shade! Dinner's ready!" Ash calls from the kitchen. "I'm coming!" I turn off my phone and walk into our dining room. "It smells amazing!" "Thank you, babe!" Ash smiles. "I worked pretty hard with this!" "So let's eat!" I smile and grabs a plate. "Why did your phone bleep earlier by the way?" he asks when we sit down. "Turner just sent me some stupid message..." I mutter. "About a made of ship?" How the hell? "He did the same with me a while ago..." Ash explains. "I didn't tell you cause I knew you would be mad! I can be shipped with Kai, Camille, and Pale!" What? "You and Camille? Doesn't people know that you're gay?" "Eh... we ARE good friends so I guess that when people see us together... they assume we are a couple!" "But when you and me are together..." I frown. "What do they think?" "That we're just friends I guess..." Ash mumbles. Why do people take such conclusions? We both eat up and puts our dish in the dishwasher. Then my phone bleeps. "Seriously Turner?" I mutter and checks my message. "What is it?" Ash asks and walks up to me. "Turner just sent me a video and he says that I will regret watching it!

Ash's POV

"Well, then..." I smile. "Play it!" "Uh... Okay..." Shade answers and presses the video. It shows Kai sitting with his computer and seems to be reading something... "TURNER WHAT THE HECK?" he yells and gets up from his chair. Running towards whoever's holding the camera, probably Turner! "Sam just uploaded a new oneshot about you and Shade!" he chuckles. "You're adopting a child!" "Turner... You have NO idea how bad I wanna strangle you right now!" "But you won't cause you love me too much!" Turner teases, shaking the camera a bit. "By the way! If you read the introduction you'll see that she will do a second part!" "What the-" Kai mumbles and walks back to his computer and then, it's like someone planted a bomb in their house cause it looks like Turner drops his phone and we hear what sounds like an explosion before someone pick up the phone again, recording Kai's burned desk and... what probably WERE his computer... "Uhm... I'm not paying for a new one just so you know..." Turner mumbles and then the video ends.

"Guess that Kai didn't like the story either..." I chuckle when Shade turns off his phone. "I'm lucky you didn't reavt like that when you saw it!" "It's still a stupid ship!" Shade pouts and crosses his arms. "Awww... is Shaby-baby embarrassed?" I tease. "ASH!" "Cmon! I actually like that cute nickname!" "I-I'm not cute!" "Your face is so ADORABLE right now I wish you could see it!" "S-SHUT UP!" I pull him closer to me and we... kiss! "Better?" I smirk. "BAKA!" Okay... I'm pretty sure *baka* means something in some other language... probably not a nice thing but... Shade gets embarrassed pretty easy... and when that happens he doesn't really think about what he says... took a while for us to solve that problem... "What does baka mean?" I ask. "Eh... Sorry about that! Baka means idiot in Japanese... Sorry I didn't mean it!" "Naw! It's okay! I know you didn't mean it! plus! We've had WAY worse arguments!" "Don't remind me!" he chuckles. "So... What do you say about watching a movie?" "Sounds great! You can pick if you want!" "Okay!" I turn on our TV and turns on Netflix. Hmm... which movie should I pick... I'll just choose a random comedy!

*timeskippy*

"Okay, that was lame..." I sigh and turns off the TV. "What did you think Shade? Shade?" I look to my left to see that he's fallen asleep on the couch. Awww... he's so cute! Why wake him up? I snuggle closer to him without waking him up. We should sleep like this every day!

(A/N Sorry this was short! I ran out of ideas!)