•Resonatedgravity• Keep you safe

A/N
Inspired by: SammyJSMarksoles
This is my new favorite ship next to Thinkfast so shh!
Gravis and Jacob are living together and Gravis has a nightmare about his past.
Explanation in The story!

Warning!
Abusing content! (I have a problem right?)

Gravis's POV

*nightmare begins*

I rush up to my room and lock the door behind me, praying that no one noticed me but then my famous bad luck strikes. "Brat! Where are you?" I hear my foster mom call from downstairs, I can tell on her voice that she's been drinking. I'm not gonna answer, I know what she wants! "You can't hide from me, Brat!" Can she at least call me my name?! My parents used to call me that! I lock my door and runs into my closet as well. Suddenly the door breaks and I can hear her walking around into my room. I can see that she's holding a bottle. Someone, please help me! Then I hear her try to open the door and she succeeds after a few seconds. I cover my face with my arms to protect myself. "HOW DARE YOU HIDE FROM ME?" she screams and kicks my stomach. "UNTHANKFUL BRAT! I'M THE ONE GIVING YOU A HOME AFTER YOUR PARENTS LEFT YOU!" Why... Why am I staying with her? My parents didn't leave me cause they wanted! They died! She just keeps on punching me and... I don't want to trigger her more. Suddenly she raises the bottle and-

*nightmare ends*

Jacob's POV

I wake up when I feel someone trying to push me out of the bed. "Hey, Gravis what are you doing?" I whisper and shakes him a bit. I can feel that his forehead is soaking from sweating. "Gravis wake up!" "KEEP HER AWAY FROM ME!" he yells and sits up. So that's what he's dreaming about... Gravis parents died from a car crash when he was thirteen and the woman he ended up with, was a real psychopath if you ask me. She got arrested for child abuse when he was sixteen. That was the fear that kept him from summoning his dragon. He has almost forgotten about her but she still haunts him in some kind of ways. He freaks out every time he sees someone that's drinking alcohol and has nightmares about her sometimes. "Don't worry!" I say and hug him. "She can't hurt you anymore!" he starts sobbing over my shoulder with his whole body shaking. "W-hy did she do t-this to me? D-did I do s-something wrong?" I place my hand on the side of his head and touches the scar he has from a bottle, he was lucky she didn't crack his skull. "T-three years!" he continues. "I-I was s-stuck in that h-hell for THREE FUCKING YEARS!" "Hey, its okay babe!" I whisper and hug him tighter. "She's gone and you'll never see her again!" I wipe away his tears. I can hear him taking a deep and seems to calm down a bit. "I wish I could erase my memories of her! I hate her!" I turn on the light so he can see me properly. I wish I could see him... "I know you're still afraid but always know that I'm here for you!" "Thank you..." he mumbles. "I wish I could get over her completely, not having nightmares about her and not being afraid of alcohol! "Ghhh! I would stab that woman to death if I could, and if not! Make her deaf with my powers!" I growl. "I hope she dies a slow and PAINFUL death! and then she'll be sent right to HELL! DEAF!" Gravis chuckles a bit and kisses me. "I'm lucky to have you by my side, every day!"

Gravis's POV

"I think you should shower a bit before going back to bed," Jacob smiles. "you're soaking wet and so is the bed!" "Oh, sorry about that!" I get up from our bed and starts walking towards the bathroom. "Its okay honey! We can either switch blanket and stuff, or we'll both sleep on the couch!" I blush at what he says. "Wouldn't it be crowded?" "I can sleep on top of you! It won't be that bad!" "O-on top of me?" "Yeah! Now get into that shower and change your clothes!" I chuckle and walks into the bathroom. I take off my red t-shirt which is soaking wet. I take off the rest of my clothes and showers for a minute. When I'm finished I put on another t-shirt and pants before walking out. Jacob is already preparing the couch with a blanket and two pillows. "Do you think this is a good idea?" I ask. "Of course! And I'll notice immediately if you have another nightmare!" I nod and lays down on the couch and closes my eyes. Then I feel something heavy laying on my chest. "Jacob... I thought you were joking when you said that you would lay on top of me..." "I don't joke about things like that!" he answers. "I'll keep you close to me tonight! Just tell me if that psychopath bothers you again!" I don't argue with him... after that dream... I would do anything to have him close to me! "I'm happy that I have someone to talk about it with..." I mumble. "or else I would've been depressed by now..." "Don't worry!" he chuckles. "I'll keep you safe!" I smile and wraps my arms around him. "Thank you!" I whisper. "For everything!" He nods before turning off the lamp next to us and then we both fall asleep. I'm pretty sure that we forgot to turn off the light in our bedroom but... None of us cares!

A/N

I even got mad at myself for putting Gravis thru this (but most at his foster mother!)... BUT THIS SHIP NEEDS MORE ATTENTION!
Also make sure to check out my friend SammyJSMarksoles oneshots book! She's AMAZING!