•Blackscreen• IT'S CONVENIENT!

Based on an Aphmau's mystreet episode! 

Shade's POV

"HE WHAT?" Tox yells. "We went out for dinner yesterday and he paid for the food! He was the one why suggested we'd eat outside!" "SO HE BROUGHT YOU ON A DATE?" "Uhm... that's... ONE way to put it..." I sigh. "AND HE DIDN'T ASK YOU TO BE HIS BOYFRIEND?" "No why would he?" I groan. "HE CAN'T JUST ASK YOU OUT ON A DATE AND THEN NOT BE WITH YOU!" "Tox, please! You can't just FORCE someone to be with me because it's convenient!" Before I get to say anything she pulls out a water gun and fills it with poison. "Tox, what are you doing?" I frown. "I'M GOING TO FORCE LLOYD TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND BECAUSE IT'S CONVENIENT!" Did she just... "TOX WAIT!" I yell as she bolts out of the house.

Lloyd's POV

"Soo... you got the hots for the shadow master?" Jay teases. "Look!" I sigh. "We just went out for dinner! It's not like we'll sta-" "WHERE IS LLOYD?!" "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN OUR HOME TOX?" Kai exclaims. "SO YOU WENT OUT WITH SHADE HUH?" Tox spats at me. "U-uh... yeah?" I gulp. "AND YOU AREN'T A COUPLE?" "N-no..." "YOU BETTER ASK HIM TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND OR ELSE I'LL MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!" "Psh! It's just a water gun!" "IT'S FILLED WITH POISONOUS GAS THAT WILL MAKE YOU THROW UP ALL YOUR INTESTENCE SO I WOULD WATCH IT!" WHAT DOES SHE WANT FROM ME? "TOX WAIT!" "IS EVERY SINGLE MASTER GOING TP BREAK INTO OUR HOME UNINVITED?!" "Hi, Shade!" I smile. "We had a nice dinner yesterday!" "Yeah... I wish we could do it again!" "SO START DATING EACH OTHER!" Tox yells aiming the gun at me. "TOX STOP!" "WHAT!? YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM DON'T YOU!?" "I-I-I... TOX!!!" Shade stutters, AND HE'S BLUSHING? "D-Do you like me?" "YES HE DOES SO JUST BE WITH HIM OR ELSE!" "TOX!" Shade shrieks and slaps her. "SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND THROW OUT THAT GUN!" "THAN LLOYD WILL HAVE TO DATE YOU!" "Eheheh... Shade..." I giggle sheepishly and takes his hand. "I-If you'd like... I would love to be your boyfriend!" "R-really?" "Yeah... so, should we try to go out today too? As partners?" "I'D LOVE TOO!"

"GET A ROOM!" Jay yells. "NO ONE YELLS WHEN YOU GET SMOOCHIE WITH TURNER SHUT UP!" I spat and kisses Shade on the lips. "H-how did you?" "IT'S TOO OBVIOUS! JUST LOOK AT YOUR ROOM!" 

Tox's POV

Okay... so I guess I won't be needing my gun! I throw the gun across the table and pull out my phone. "Hey, Camille!" "Yes?" "Our blackscreen ship has finally sailed!" "REALLY?" "Yup! Sending you a pic!" I quickly snap a picture of Shade and Lloyd snd sends it to Camille, and then I bolt out of the monastery with Lloyd and Shade after me. 

(So sorry this is so short! NEXT ONESHOT, Son and Mother ship! Kai and Maya)