•Thinkfast• I should've listened...

So... This is when Neuro and Turner have their baby! Read my latest shadowpheonix oneshot and you'll understand! Requested by SlushySushi!

3rd person's POV

"Oh god no!" Neuro groaned when he felt the baby moving down his stomach. "It' okay sweetheart you're doing great!" Turner smiled. "I should've listened to Shade!" "Mr. Pathis, I need you to concentrate now!" The doctor said and looked down to see the head starting to come out. "WHY DIDN'T I DO A CESAREAN?" Neuro screamed as the baby's head came further out. "You were the one who said it would be better for the baby if it came out normally!" "THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU CONVINCE ME TO DO- AAAAHHH!" "Okay, the head is out! One more push!" "TURNER THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Neuro yelled as the baby slid out. "She's out!" The doctor smiled as he took the baby to clean. "B-but... My baby!" Neuro cried. "It's okay honey!" Turner smiled, giving his husband a soft kiss on his forehead. "They'll be back with her soon!" Just when Turner finished speaking the doctor came in holding their daughter.  "She's beautiful!" Neuro sobbed when the doctor gave her to him. "Good job!" Turner said and places his hand on his daughter's cheek. "What are we going to name her?" "Maybe...  Tanya?" "Hmm... maybe..." "Oh sorry!" Turner chuckled. "You were the one who pushed her out! You get to name her!" "Okay... Uhm... How about Athena? She's the goddess of wisdom!" "Don't tell her to put pressure on her, but Athena's a great name for our daughter!" "Thanks!" 

"I heard that she came out!" Shade smiled as he walked in holding Nate in his arms. "What are you going to name her?" "Athena!" Turner smiled. "She'll be so wise! just like her father!" "Turner... No!" Neuro blushed. Then Kai walked in holding Natasha and looked at the newborn girl. "Look, Nate! It's your future girlfriend!" he teased. "She's was just born!" Neuro stated pulling Athena closer to him. "I was kidding I promise!" Kai laughed. "But she's beautiful!" "I know!" Turner bragged a bit. "Also, Shade called both your parents when you went into labor!" "Can't I just catch a break?" Neuro groaned. "I just delivered a baby!" "I delivered two babies but everyone was storming into me!" Shade shot back. The four more people ran into the room. "Oh my god, she's so CUTE!" Nola smiled. "Do you know whose powers she got?" Turner's mom asked. "Honey, that's not important!" Nash sighed. "But I wanna know too!" "Really dad?" Turner chuckled. "We don't know she just came out!" "Well, she came out pretty fast so maybe she has Turner's powers!" "Well, one day Natasha just started sneezing out small flames so... that's how we found out!" "So you think Nate has Shade's powers?" "Well, he likes shadows very much!" Then Athena pulled out her arm from the blanket she was wrapped it she started waving it and soon Neuro felt a small wind in his face. "Okay, she has Turner's powers no doubt!" "Want a baby with your powers?" Turner asked, smirking. "No!" Neuro said. "Not yet!" 

"Will she have your attitude too?" Nicolas asked. "Is that a bad thing?" Turner frowned. "Well, it would be nice if I didn't have a daughter who broke her leg because she used her powers while skateboarding!" Neuro sighed. "One time!" Turner protested. "That happened ONE time!" Neuro laughed and kissed his daughter's forehead. "Don't worry Athena! I'll keep you out of trouble!" "We'll see about that!" Turner smirked. "You gotta live a little!" "Without dying!" Suddenly Athena started crying "Shh! Shh! Daddy's here! I'm here!" Neuro comforted kissing his daughter's forehead several times. "Neuro, can I hold her?" Turner asked, reaching out for her. Neuro slowly handed Athena over and Turner began rocking her. She giggled a bit and grabbed Turner's finger. "S-she took my hand!" he sobbed with tears running down his cheeks. "You did the same when I held you the first time!" Nash smiled, putting his hand on his son's shoulder. "Please don't tell me she's going to be a copy of him!" Neuro groaned. "Well, at least we won't have two people with migraines in the family!" Turner shot back. They both laughed and looked at their daughter again. "Look at us!" Neuro smiled. "We're a family!" "Sure is!" "We're still here!" Nicolas stated. "Wanna come to grandad?" Neuro handed  Athena to Nicolas who looked at the infant a bit uneasy. "Uhm... you can just call me Nick..." "Grandpa Nick!" Turner teased. "I'm only forty years old!" Nicolas groaned. 

(Okay this turned out shorter than I thought sorry!)