•Multiships• FOREVER!

A/N
I should be working on my Ray x Garmadon right now... but I'm having a problem coming up with ideas for them so...
I would recommend you to not watch the video and just listen to the lyrics when you read it in the text... just saying!

Turner's POV

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Neuro frowns. "Do want to tell Kai you love him or not?" I ask. "I'm 200% sure that they'll all fall for it!" "Even Pale?" Ash blushes. "DUH! Jay, Kai, Lloyd AND Pale will melt like butter when they hear us!" "You can't be more than 100%!" "THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT NEURO!" "Are you guys ready or what?" Shade frowns when he walks up to us. "It's time to go on the stage!" "Thiswasabadideaiquit!" Neuro blurts out and tries to walk away before I stop him. "YOU WILL SING IF IT'S THE LAST THING YOU DO!" I yell in his ear. "DO YOU HEAR ME?" "TURNER! YOU'RE SCREAMING IN MY EAR!" "Let's just go..." Shade groans and drags Ash to the stage. "Hellooooo! Everyone!" I cheer in the microphone. "THIS IS DEDICATED TO JAY, KAI, LLOYD AND PALE! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!"

3rd persons POV

The music started and Ash nervously started singing. "Hey Hey! My heart's beating when I'm hanging out with you!" He blushed and pointed to where Pale was standing. "Why does my, heart ache when I hear you feel the same way too~~ hehehe..." Turner walked up in front of Ash and started singing his part. "Just like a... Sundae! It's sweet every time I teach you something new!" There was no fear in Turner's face when he pointed to Jay. "Is this my chance, or fate? Whenever it's just me and you~~ Uh! Don't get the wrong idea!" "When... We...Touch it will never be... Enough!" Neuro's voice was trembling even more than Ash's when he pointed to Kai. "Is it way, to, much? If you had to chose just ONE of us?" Ash started to relax a bit before Turner started half breakdancing as he sang. "Tell me... tell me please! Is this what I think or is it just me? Don't wake me up from this sweet little dream! Where we'll be together forever we're never gonna be apart!" "Will it be okay? If I express my love for you this way? No matter what you do or what you say, Where we'll be together forever we're never gonna be apart!" The music changed and then everyone heard a deep voice singing. "We're never gonna be apart..."

"Hey Hey! When I'm next to you I don't know what to do..." Neuro continued. "Why does it feel... so great when our eyes meet out of the blue? I'm sorry! I said to much!" "I really love..." Ash began before Shade appeared in front of him and took over as planned. "The way, you write even when you don't have a clue!" Shade pointed to Lloyd and smiled. "I wanna hear, you say... this love that I am feeling is true!" There was a snicker in the room before Turner started again. "Ta-sty... love something I want... more... of!" "Will it make... the... cut? If you had to chose just ONE of us?" "Shall I leave you be? Is it love if I can set you free? But even if it's NOT reality... let's be together forever we're never gonna be apart!" "How can I convey?" Neuro's fear was gone by now and he started dancing a little as well. "My love for you before they fly away? I think about it ALL day EVERY day!" "And we'll be together forever we're never gonna va apart- one... by... one... they only fall... apart... Can it be undone? WHY CAN'T I JUST BE THE ONE FOR ONCE?"

After a musical break Ash sang his last line. "We'll be together forever we're never gonna be apart!" The whole room was silent as Shade finished the song with his eyes fixed on Lloyd. "Maybe we'll never be together but forever you'll be in my HEART!" When the scene lighted up again showing all of the four men Pale, Kai, Jay and Lloyd rushes up to the stage and gave the one that had singed for them a long passionate kiss. The rest of the audience applauded and the singer were very happy that their crushes had accepted their love confession. "You didn't tell me you could do breakdancing!" Jay smirked. "Wanna compete?" "You'll regret it!" Turner laughed. "Why didn't you tell me you could sing?" Lloyd asked Shade. "Cole needs a teacher!" "Say NO!" Kai exclaimed and covered Neuro's ears. "You don't want to hear him!" "But this wasn't a bad idea after all!" Neuro smiled and blushed. "Where do you get your idea from?" "That's a secret I'm taking to the grave!" Turner smirked. "It's not like anyone is standing in their kitchen writing this!" "That would be SO weird!" Pale Agreed. "YOU GUYS NOW THAT YOU'RE STANDING ON THE SATHE RIGHT?" Skylor shouted. "IT'S THE NEXT GROUPS TURN!" "Let's go!" Neuro smiled and grabbed Kai's arm, the other couples following him back down to the audience.