•Thinkfast• Do you love me?

A/N
Neuro has a cold so Turner's taking care of him.
Turner gets a phone call from someone who wants to go to Chen's noodle house with him.
Neuro gets suspicious that he's cheating but it's just Jay asking for his advice.

Turner's POV

"Turner, I've already told you I'm fi- AACHOO!" "Neuro, when you have a cold you're not fine!" I hand him another tissue and throws the old ones in the trash bag, literally THROWS them in the trashbag! "Turner..." Neuro coughs. "Do you have some honey for me?" I nod and gets up from my chair, walking towards the kitchen... I pour some honey in a cup before adding hot water, mixing it with a spoon and bringing it back to him. "Careful! It's pretty hot!" He nods and takes a small sip. "Thanks!" He smiles, with a little more clearer voice. "I'm sorry for bothering you with this!" "Awww... It's okay Nerdo! Of course, I'll take care of you when you're sick!" "I thought that going -ACHOO! To the library was a good idea!" "Not when it's raining and cold outside!" "Not my fault that I-ACHOO! I lost my jacket!" he sniffles a bit before sneezing again. "But you could've waited until the storm was over!" "But I didn't want to- ACHOO! Be late for dinner!" "Speaking of which! Just wait here and I'll get some soup for you!"

Neuro's POV

I grab one tissue from the box and tries to clear my nose a bit. But... I can hardly breathe thru it! "Oh Hello, it's just you!" Is who is he talking to? I slowly get up from my bed and walks towards the kitchen. "Oh! Really? ...  No... Neuro's sick! ... HEY! SHUT UP!" Why is he blushing? "Eh... of course! Who do you think I am? ... NO! ... Wait! What did you say? ... Huh... That doesn't sound too bad! ... Okay! Where and when did you say? ... Chen's noodle house? Three hours? ... Good, see you there!" What was that all about? Chen's noodle house with who? But wh- "Neuro! What are you doing up?" "I just... I feel ACHOO! Better!" "Yeah... sure you do!" He walks up to me and then he PICKS me up and then CARRIES me back to my bed! "Now STAY here and I'll get your soup!" Then he just walks out again. I can't get the conversation he had on his phone out of my head. Why is he going to Chen's noodle house with someone? He's not... cheating on me, right? But... Why is he going to Chen's noodle house with someone I never met before! "Hey, Neuro! I have your soup!" "Thanks but I'm not hung-ACHOO! -ry!" "Just eat it!" He sighs, holding up a filled spoon in front of me. "But I'm not-hmpf!" I force myself to swallow the soup... But I'm not hungry at ALL! "Don't force me to do the same thing with the rest!" Turner states and hands me the bowl. I nod and silently eat the rest. "Okay! Now get some sleep and if I'm gone when you wake up, just call me!" "Where are you going?" I ask. 

"Eh... I promised not to tell anyone..." IS he cheating? "Why?" "Cause the person who invited me said so!" "Who?" "THAT... is another thing I can't tell you!" "Turner... You love me right?" I mumble cause I'm getting a bit insecure by this... "What? Of course, I love you! Why would you even ask?" "I... Heard your conversation..." I admit. "I know that you're going to Chen's noodle house with someone..." "Why didn't you tell me? If you feel that way I can explain!" I nod and takes his hand. "I was talking to Jay! He asked me if I knew how to flirt with guys cause... he has a crush on some guy... didn't tell me who... So the reason that I'm going to Chen's noodle house with him is to give him advice..." "Thank you!" I sigh. "Sorry for doubting you! I don't know what's wrong with me!" "Just get some sleep and you'll feel better when you wake up!" "Looks like my sneezing has sto- ACHOO! ACHOO! Dammit!" "Don't speak too soon!" Turner teases. "That's a thing YOU told me!" "Shut-ACHOO! Up!" "Cmon! If you countinue to sneeze you'll sneeze yourself out of the house!" "I'm tr-ACHOO! ying!"Hehe..." Turner puts an extra blanket over me and gives me a pillow. "Just sleep and I'll tell you how the advising went..." I nod and closes my eyes. "I love you more than anything in the world Neuro! Never doubt that!" I nod again taking his hand before falling asleep.