•Darkmind• A good drawing

A/N
High school AU
Shade is the new kid in school.
The teacher complains about his drawing.
They have powers!

Neuro's POV

I walk thru the corridor with my friends on our way to class when I see that one of the lockers has a graffiti painting? It's a painting of a black wolf that's like... staring into my soul right now... "Do you guys know whos locker this is?" I ask. "I think it's this new guy called Shane or something..." Turner shrugs. "Wasn't his name Shade?" Ash frowns. "Cmon, guys!" Pale says. "If we don't hurry we're going to be late!" When we sit down at our desk and the teacher walks in. "Okay, everyone! listen up! Today you're going to draw your favorite animal!" Okay... Hmmmmm... Perhaps an owl? I quickly draw a brown owl that's sitting on a branch. "Nice picture Neuro!" The teacher smiles as she walks by. "good work with the background!" I nod and continues working on the forest. "Shade, we're supposed to hang these pictures in the corridor and I don't think the younger children will like that!" I turn around to see that she's talking to a boy with a black t-shirt, gray skin, violet eyes, and black hair. So that's Shade... "What's wrong with my drawing?" "What do you mean 'what's wrong?'" The teacher frowns and holds up the paper in front of him. "Do you think that the younger students will like this? You're already in trouble for your locker!" "it's a reality!" he groans and snatches the picture out of her hands. "Am I supposed to lie to them?"

Turner's POV

What's all the drama about? What kind of picture did he draw? "Shade, you have to draw a new picture and I swear that if I see ONE line of red color on it you'll get detention!" Why is she taking away his red pen from him? "Hey, Turner!" Neuro whispers from his desk. "'l'll talk with him after class! You in?" I nod, it's not like I think somethings wrong with this new boy... But he seems like a troublemaker! "Okay, class! If you're done with your drawings you can leave!" My friends and I walk out of the classroom and while Pale and Ash walk up to their lockers to get their lunch I wait with Neuro until Shade walks out. "Hey! Your name is Shade right?" Neuro greets him. "Yeah," he grunts. "and I'm not in the mood to talk right now!" "Is it about your picture?" I ask. Without thinking... "None of your business!" he snaps. "Sheesh! I was just asking!" "Tsk!" "Turner, can you leave us alone?" "Sure..." I nod and walks to my locker to get my lunch. "I'll eavesdrop on them!" Pale chuckles and turns invisible. "I'll give you my icecream if he gets caught!" I smirk and takes Ash's hand. "And if he doesn't... you'll give me your cookies!" "How the hell did you get icecream into school?" Ash frowns. "That's my sweet little secret!" I tease him.

Shade's POV

"So, why did the teacher get so mad at you?" he asks me again. "Listen, dude!" I growl. "One, I don't even know you! Two, you would never understand!" "Try me!" he smiles. "And my name is Neuro, Neuro Pathis!" "Okay, Neuro! Here's my picture!" I open my bag and take it out. "Judge me if you want! That's what everybody else does!" He calmly takes the paper from my hand and looks at it. "So... Why are these two wolves fighting?" he asks like it was nothing... "Territory..." I answer. "Do you like it?" "It's very well detailed!" he smiles. "Especially the wounds and the blood on their claws!" "So you really DO like it?" This is probably the first time this happened! "Yes, but... I get what the teacher meant with that the younger students wouldn't like it..." Here we go again... "I'll never change my animal!" I snap at him. "You don't have to! Just think like this... what else except fighting do wolf do?" Hmm... They hunt, they guard their territory... but... "I got an idea!" I smile. "Just give me a minute!" I grab a clean paper from my bag and all my pens. I use my locker so I can make straight lines. "This will probably take a while..." I mumble. "No worries! I'll wait!" I'm not sure how long it takes for me to get all the details right but when I'm done... I'm very happy with the new drawing. It's like the old drawing but instead of two adults battling, it's two puppies wrestling each other and I didn't add any blood.

Neuro's POV

"So... do you like the new one?" Shade asks hopefully and hands me his new drawing. "Oh, I LOVE it!" I smile. "They're SO cute!" Then I can feel his arms wrapped around me. "Thank you SO much! My parents always tell me that I need to put more effort into my drawings!" "Well... you don't need to put more effort into this!" I chuckle. "it's perfect! And I'm sure the teacher will like it too!" He nods and runs back into the classroom to show the drawing to the teacher. "She loved it!" he smiles when he walks out. "Now I won't get detention!" "And what about the graffiti on your locker?" I frown. "I have to get rid of it before I leave school but it will be fine!" "Good!" I quickly pull out a piece of paper and writes down my number. "Wanna hang out later?" I ask. "You mean... like friends?" he smiles hopefully. "If you want to!" I answer. Then I hear one of his thoughts... 'Gosh! Why is he so cute?' "Y-you think I-I'm cute?" I stutter, feeling my face heating up. "What? How did yo-" "I can read minds Shade, that's my powers and don't worry! I'm not disgusted by you... but let's get to know each other before we start anything okay?" He nods and gives me and gives me another hug. "Now give me your cookies Ash!" we hear Turner cheer behind us. What was that all about?

(A/N This is so fun!)