•Krux x Clouse• We'll have our revenge!

A/N
I have no idea what to call this ship...
Requested by: Kcreator23
And Clouse never turned into a ghost in this... They just BANNED him from ninjago!

Clouse's POV

I walk around the old house I found in this DAM island. It's all the ninjas fault I know that! They ruined our master plan and now I don't have my spell book anymore! I'm about to cats a spell that I know without the book when someone falls thru the roof. "CURSE YOU NINJAS!" He yells. "WE'LL GET OUR REVENGE ON YOU ONE DAY! JUST WAIT!" "Who are you?" I snap and forms a ball of magic in my hands. "I should ask you the same question!" He hisses. "But you can call us the hands of time!" "Us?" I repeat after him. "What do you mean with us?" "What?" He looks around in panic before he rushes out screaming a name. Acronix... "ACRONIX? ACRONIX!" He looks up at the sky a few seconds before breaking down crying on the ground. Okay, I don't think he's a threat to me. "Hey, Who's Acronix?" I ask carefully. "M-my brother!" He sobs. "B-but now he's gone!" Then anger strikes in his eyes and he gets up. His hands formed in to fists and his body shaking. "I'll make the ninjas pay for this!" He  growls. "They won't get away that easily!" "My name is Clouse," I say, trying to get him on other thoughts. "You?" "Krux..." He answers. "Me and my brother used to be the masters of time before WU and ****** GARMADON TOOK OUR POWERS!" "You know Garmadon?" I ask surprised. When me Garmadon trained together he never mentioned the other elemental masters! Or, maybe two or three times... "He's long gone now!" Krux spats. "But I want to get rid of the ninjas! And especially Kai and Nya!"
Who's Nya? Is she an elemental master too? "I'm a master on dark magic!" I tell him. "I can help you get your revenge!" "And why would you want to help me?" He snorts. "I have my reasoned to hate the ninjas as well!" I smirk. "We'll both have our revenge!"

Krux's POV

Does he think I'm an idiot? "I'll never fight with a stranger!" I growl. "But, with your brother gone you'll need a partner!" Oh, I can see what he's going with this! "NO!" I scream feeling my eyes watering. "I DON'T NEED A NEW PARTNER! MY BROTHER WAS PERFECT AND NO WIERD WIZARD LIKE YOU WILL EVER REPLACE HIM!" Then I pin him to the ground in anger. "DO YOU HEAR ME? YOU'LL NEVER REPLACE HIM! HE WAS ONE OF A KIND!" Then the most embarrassing thing happens. I start crying in his chest. Cmon Krux! Man up! Your brother's gone and there's nothing you can do about it... nothing... The only thing you can do is avenge him! Once and for all, show all in ninjago that even without powers... you are the strongest master ever! Suddenly... I can feel something warm against my lips. "WHAT THE HECK?" I yell and backs away. "WHAT WAS THAT?" "I was trying to calm you," Clouse explains. "but I guess that was a bad idea..." "WHY DID YOU KISS ME?" I can feel my whole face turn red and Clouse is a perfect match to a tomato. "I-I don't know! I just felt... bad I guess when I heard you cry and then... I don't know what happened!" "H-have you kissed a guy before?" I stutter. "O- one time!" He answers. "And he was the one that wanted to kiss me!" I nod silently and starts thinking about... the times when me and my brother kissed, it was SIBLING love so don't you question me! But this kiss was different, another type of feeling... another type of warmth. Then Clouse suddenly wraps his arms around me and kisses me again. But this time, I don't back away. I wanna stay in this feeling, forget about what has happened for a minute. "A-are we in love?" I ask when he pulls away. "Name another explanation," he mumbles. "Look, I know that I'll never replace your brother! Siblings has a special bond, I've learned that but... I wanna help you!" I nod and grins. Now I now that I'm not alone in this, that there's someone by my side that can help me. And he has powers, he has potential! "Clouse! Together! You and me! We'll get our revenge!" Clouse nods and gives me a quick hug. "Together!" He repeats.

(A/N)
Sorry again that this was short... I haven't really been interested in these two characters... This the first time I hear about the ship...