•Darkmind• Protect me

Highschool AU. Neuro is the Nerdy kid that's often targetted for bullying. Lloyd and Jay are pretty much the assholes of the school. Also, Neuro and Turner are brothers in this! This is based on a rp I did with Colekessler1 so make sure to check her out! Also, the don't have powers!

Neuro's POV

They did it to me again... Why? I never did anything wrong! I look myself in the bathroom mirror. I have blood dripping from my mouth, it's nothing dangerous this has happened to me before. The thing I'm worried about is if my brother sees this! He'll kill them! I run to my locker and put my hood on. Like I said this isn't the first time I have to hide something like this from my brother! The hardest time was probably when they broke my wrist... I'm still not sure if he believed me when I said I slipped in the hall! "Hey, nerd!" Jay says and smacks my head into the locker door. "J-Just let me be!" I stutter. "You've already given me a round! School's ending!" "Well..." Lloyd smirks and grabs my neck. "Turns out someone forgot to lock their locker so..." Suddenly o feel myself being pressed into a crowded small space. I slam on the door but no one opens. It's too dark and I can barely move my arms. All I can do is something I do pretty often at school. I cry, according Jay and Lloyd. All I am is a weak crybaby that can't defend myself! I'm a mistake! I don't have any friends! The only person who really cares about me is Turner!

Turner's POV

I hate this day! Why? Because I have one lesson more than my little brother which means assholes like Lloyd and Jay have a whole hour to torture him! All I can do is sit here and stare at the clock! I know that my brother is being bullied, I see the nasty graffiti texts on his locker but he keeps on denying it. "Okay Class! Remember the test you have next week! Have a good weekend!" I run out of the classroom as fast as I can to the place were Neuro and I agreed to me. But he's not here... WHERE'S MY BROTHER? I swear if those assholes did something to him again I'll tear out their organs! "Neuro?" I call. "NEURO?" "Ohh... Looking for your pathetic little brother again?" Lloyd taunts. "What have you done with him?" I growl. "Just teaching him a small lesson about self-defense!" Jay snorts. "Where is he?" "Oh, who knows?" Lloyd smirks. "If you're so fast then why don't you run around and look for him!" "WHERE IS HE?" I yell and grab Lloyd by the throat. "Y-you're crazy!" He hisses. "NO, YOU'RE CRAZY FOR BULLYING A GIUY THAT HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG TO YOU! NOW, WHERE IS MY BROTHER?" "IN A FUCKING LOCKER!" Jay screams. "I DON'T REMEMBER WHICH!" "YOU'RE PSYCHOS!"

Shade's POV

Forgetting to lock my locker is the worst thing I do! Though I do it at least once a week! I'm so stupid... I run to my locker but then immediately jumps when someone bangs from the inside. Then I hear someone sobbing. "H-hello?" I ask carefully. "C-Can someone please help me!" Someone sobs from the inside. I open my locker and a boy around my age falls right into my arms. Hold on! I know this guy! He's my classmate's little brother! "I-I was so scared!" He looks up at me with tears streaming from his eyes. He also has a bump on his forehead and blood dripping from his cheek. "Hey what happened? How did you get into my locker?" "I-I... D-Don't tell anyone b-but, Lloyd a-and Jay-" Okay... "Shh! Shh! I know! They're assholes! You should go to the school nurse before she leaves!" "N-no! No one can s-see me like this!" "Where's your brother?" "W-we were supposed to m-meet right by t-the door..." "Okay then let's go!" I carefully grab his arm and leads him through the corridor. "I'm Shade by the way! Your brother's classmate!" "N-Neuro..." "Nice to meet you Neuro! I heard you have the highest grades in your class!" "Th-that's not a c-compliment!" he sobs. "That's the reason they won't leave me alone!" "Listen! If they weren't bullying you they would probably just bully someone else!" "E-every time When my brother isn't near me!" "I know! They're cowards! I'm pretty sure the reason that they don't bully me is that they know I know self-defense!"

"Y-you know self-defense?" "Well... My mom makes me do gymnastics so... I'm pretty swift! I would dodge them very quickly if they tried to hit me!" "NEURO!" Turner yells and runs up to us. "Omg! Did THEY do this to you?" "Turner! I'm fine... it's nothing serious!" "OH! So you bleeding from your mouth and has a big bump on your head isn't serious?" "I can handle it!" "Neuro! You can't continue like this!" "I can teach you some gymnastic tricks if you want!" I smile. "That way you can dodge them?" "R-Really?" "Of course!" I answer. "Thank you, Shade!" Turner sighs. "I was just about to call the police!" "No problem! They locked him in my locker so... finding him wasn't the problem!" "Lets go home now little bro!" "Yeah... please don't tell our parents!" "I have to!" "NO!" "Yes!" "Want me to come?" I ask. "My parents are working late!" "I don't know..." "Please!" Neuro says and hugs me, making me blush slightly. "I... I want him near me!" "Okay... You know I can't say no to you!" I hug Neuro tightly and actually kisses his forehead. As we start walking to the bus station I can see him blushing and i'm sure I'm blushing too.