•Darkivy• Family

I just got this idea randomly so... HERE YOU GO! Happens after season 4

3rd person's POV

All the EMS and the ninjas were having a party to celebrate Chen's defeat. Everything went as planned until... Turner started dancing on a table and somehow convinced Neuro and Shade to join him when Shade fell off the table and sprained his ankle. It wasn't really a big deal, Zane bandaged it and it would be healed in two weeks and Shade had a pretty high pain tolerance! The problem was that Bolobo treated him like he was a baby! Shade hated feeling like this, Bolobo even used vines to tie his leg to a chair once he sat down so he wouldn't move his ankle. Right now Shade was trying to rip up the vines so he at least could move a little more. Zane gave him a pair of crutches that he could borrow once the party was over and he really wanted to talk to Turner for putting him in this mess. Or not talk, he really wanted to beat him up. "Dang are these made out of metal?" Shade groaned and looked at his palms. They've turned sore after him ripping them. He put his hand in his pocket to find a small knife and started cutting up the vines. He had just finished when Bolobo walked up to him. "And what do you think you're doing?" Shade groaned at the older master and stod up on his other foot. "It's just a sprain, and I need to talk to Turner!" 

Shade's POV

"Shade, you need to rest!" Bolobo states and pushes me down on the couch again. "Do you want me to tie up your arms too?" "IT'S JUST SPRAINED!" I yell, grabbing the crutches. I hobble up to Turner and slap him. "This is your fault!" I mumble before grabbing a small plate of sushi. "Ay ay ay!" Turner protests. "Not my fault you slipped off the table!" "I told you it was a bad idea!" "Well, it was fun until you fell!" "You weren't the one who sprained your ankle!" I snap. "Shade! Sit down and stop arguing with Turner!" Bolobo calls. "It's fine!" I groan. "It doesn't even hurt!" Suddenly I feel a vine around my leg and pulling me down to putting weight on my ankle and I scream. "It doesn't even hurt you say..." Bolobo frowns as I clutch onto my ankle glaring at him. "That was your fault!" I growl and hobble back to the chair. "I'm trying my best not to put weight on it! Don't you dare tie my leg up again!" Bolobo walks out for a minute and then comes back with an ice-pack. "Press this against your ankle to calm down the swelling!" I nod and take it from him. "Do you need any painkillers?" "No, it's okay... Can I ask you a question?" "Yes?" "Look, I really appreciate that you care about me... but I'm twenty-two years old! I know that I'm injured right now but I can still take care of myself... Why do you care so much about me? We didn't even know each other before the tournament!" 

Bolobo's POV

I let a few minutes of silence go by before I answer. "I can't have children... and I can't adopt either because I got into a big fight when I was younger, I have a record of violence on my profile so... But I've always wanted a kid, and when I saw you... you might not have noticed but during the short time I was in the tournament and when we were in Chen's factory I tried my best to look after you!" "Wait! When I found my jade blade it was tied up in a vine! Did yo-" "Yes! After I grabbed mine I saw that you were still fighting for one so I found another one as quick as possible and kinda... set it up for you..." "And you taught me how to use the different machines in the factory..." he sighs. "And you helped me fend off those anacondrais that tried to attack me..." "Yes... you've been kinda like my son and I was happy to have you near me!" "Well..." he says scratching the back of his head. "I never technically had a father since he always worked overseas, when he came back I had moved out of our house and he didn't try to contact me! He died two years ago in a car crash!" "Oh Shade, I'm so sorry!" "It's okay! It's hard to miss someone when he always chose work over family, I remember hearing my mom talking to him and asking him when he was going to come home but she never got an answer for all I can remember!" "Wasn't it hard growing up without a father?" I ask. "No, not really! I... didn't even think about it!" "Sorry about being so protective over you!" I sigh. "I... was just worried that you would hurt yourself more!" "It's okay!" he smiles. "My mom was very overprotective over me so I'm used to it!" "I understand! I think I would be a pretty overprotective as a parent!" "I can confirm that!" Shade jokes. "But... you would've been a million times better than my real dad!" "So... you forgive me for being so hard on you?" "Of course! You have no idea how often I've had this conversation with my mom!" I pat his back as he starts eating the sushi he grabbed earlier. "How didn't you drop your plate when I made you put down your ankle?" "I don't know... Anyways!" He smiles and stands up. "I need to use the restroom!" "Be careful with your ankle!" I say. "I will daddy..." He sighs. Rolling his eyes but smiling at the same time. 

(I ship this father-son thing SO HARD!)