Chapter 1:9 Years later

Izuku's POV
It's been ten years since Eraser head took me in. What happened you may ask? Well after we went to the police station I apparently did let go of Aizawa and he felt sad for me so he took me in. That's basically what happened these years. I was in my way to my middle school to see my only friend Kacchan(some people spell it differently but imma spell it the way I see it the most) he was the only one who knows what my real face looks like, mostly likely from the fact that I wear a mask when I go outside, Kacchan also doesn't run from me like everyone else and I'm great full for this.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A BABY DRAGON

4th Wall's POV
Izuku just got to the front of the school where Bakugo was waiting for him. They then walk into school together and got into class. The teacher then came in and yelled" I know all you kids want to get into UA but not all of you can! Oh Bakugo didn't you and Aizawa applied to get into UA?" The class then started laughing at Izuku for applying for UA and said " What a quirkless person like you? And the fact that you cover your face all the time is even worse HAHAHAHA" Izuku's then said " If I were to use my quirk you would all die from it"
Bakugo then yelled" YOUR ALL LOSERS THE ONLY ONES WHO ARE GONNA MAKE IT IS ME AND IZUKU! ACTUALLY SCRATCH THAT IZUKU HAS A RECOMMENDATION!"
Izuku's POV
(idk why but imma try to not do so many switches)
I facepalmed myself and asked Kacchan " Why did you have to revel that?" Kaccchan just smiled and said "Well you gotta get it out sometime and these suckers need to know that they are stupid." I just grinned under my mask. The teacher then started class and started talking about Percent Proportions.
TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A BABY PHOENIX
Still Izuku's POV
After school I went home with Kacchan and took the short cut home when we were attacked by some random villain that was a.....sludge? I was still pissed at the kids from our class earlier who said I was quirkless so I immediately let out my blood list by 1% and just stared at the villain. Slowly he started to back up-quivering- and put himself into a bottle nearby. Kacchan was just laughing and not even caring that I was picking up the bottle was about to throw the bottle at him. Then we hear a loud crash and I immediately boosted my bloodlust to 20% percent on accident ,and what I mean by that is that I wasn't suppose to go over 5% raw bloodlust, I hear a loud " IM HERee-" hat gets cuts off because I was still looking at the man that was about to yell that. Wait....... that man had yellow bunny ears......... ALL MIGHT?!!????!?!???!? I started to freak out and my bloodlust just finished completely and and then I met the darkness.
4th Wall's POV
Izuku then faints if excitement and bakugo had to catch him. Bakugo looks at all might and gives him the bottled up slime thing and says " Sign this notebook for this boy before he wakes up and realizes he didn't get a autograph"( Even though Izuku was adopted by Aizawa All Might doesn't go and visit them at all though he knows about Izuku) All might signs the book and then he flies(?) off. Little did he know he dropped the bottle of slime. When Izuku woke up they continued walking home while he was fanboying over the signature. They got to the shop that Bakugo's mom works at and they were about to go in and check in on Bakugo's mom when the slime villain exploded out of his cage behind them. Izuku whipped around and flared at the villain with 1% percent bloodlust and anger. The villain when he felt and saw the boy glaring at him fainted from fright. Izuku walked over to the villain and woke him up with another glare and said" Stop bothering me. I just met my idol and I'm out of energy because I spent all of it fanboying and dealing with you so be a good slime and turn yourself in to these hero's that are watching you right now." The slime still too scared to do anything BUT what the teen said turned himself in without any complaints.
Izuku then walked over to Bakugo and they walked into the store.
Word count:777