Chap 27: Send Hell-P. This training is hell

Valkyrie 

Btw I feel like there aren't a lot of people actually reading my book and enjoying it for some reason. Valkyrie is a word that is gonna help later on
And I changed the cover

4th Wall's POV

Avery was sitting near a rock watching Bakugo explode. Bakugo had not relied on the blood bonds as much as one would think. He resided to use his own quirk. Avery was given the choice to train what ever he wanted. Izuku was helping Tokayami train Dark Shadow. Shrieks and screams continue in the dark cave. If Avery had to guess Izuku was making Dark Shadow more mad so that Tokayami could work on his control.

Avery got up and walk over to Bakugo. " Keep a calm mind. It will help you control your explosions more and give out more. If you keep on being agitated then, sure you can give off more sweat but do realize your not really giving your best explosion." Bakugo nodded and took his advice. Avery then walked to everyone of the classmates and gave them advice and walked off. Avery then decided to go and sleep in a tree camouflaged because why not?

He then heard the most amusing thing ever.

"We should probably try and stage a show where you would faint and I would be captured. If we do that we would get the attention of all of AGS!! Oh you can stage food poisoning if you want!"

"OOO that's a good plan! But your gonna have to help us all if you want us to pretend your gonna be captured."

"Yes I agree with her!"

"I will help you! So when? How about tomorrow morning?"

"Good plan"

Avery just sat there and suspected Uraraka, Momo, and Mina. Only because that's how their voices sound like. And Momo is seriously the only smart female in his opinion. It's really no offense. Mina failed the test anyways and she's too gossipy and doesn't care about school as much. Uraraka is just too naive and bubbly for her own good. She's trying to find ways to make money for her own needs and doesn't care to look at a book other than for advice on something she wants. 

Avery mentally screeched. Chie pokes her head up and slithered down to get more informations. Avery was seriously tired of crazy fans. Chie sent back information to Avery. Apparently it was the three girls.

Avery then turned into a shadow and went back to the camp. The three girls then came along a couple minutes later. Avery was tired and went to check up on Izuku. He found Izuku crying and immediately went psycho mom.

Apparently Izuku was scared of Dark Shadow now because Dark shadow threatened to pour black paint and slime on Izuku. Avery snapped into Valkyrie immediately. It was one of the most powerful Anti-matter forms of Avery's arsenal.

Avery summoned a giant Spears out of nowhere and slammed it on Tokayami' sheaf and Dark Shadow's head. Both of them got knocked out and the whole class backed away slowly. Avery was wearing Norse mythology gear. Though he had wings sprouting from his back he didn't care for them. Avery turned around and growled "If any one even makes my children cry I will come after you and destroy you. I can't destroy Tokayami because he didn't know but take this as a warning"

Avery then turned back. He had actually got shorter instead. Avery decided to check out what was happening. Usually he would turn female and a small child. Avery pulled it his phone and did some researching on Fae internet. Apparently this only happened a couple times and he could still use his quirk while in this form. It was called "Small Omega". If Avery had to guess it had something to do with the fact that the start of mating season was starting. He told Bakugo telepathically and walked off.

Izuku was sitting near the fire when he suddenly thought of something. They never had made the enhanced versions of the new songs. Izuku then decided to take a walk in the forest because he was quite tired. He had to keep the mask up still. The one where he could be cool and cute cinnamon roll at the same time. Not the sadistic evil poison master. He had figured out the reincarnations a couple days ago. Avery was still oblivious. Bakugo was actually catching on.

Izuku was quite worried for Avery. But this is his older brother we are talking about. Izuku sighed and decided to do the only thing that was reasonable. He pulled out his phone and hacked into Avery computer. What he saw on there was something shocking. Avery had actually written many songs for his solo career. But they were all sung by his female voice. Izuku then turned into "Conspiracy thinker". He stood there for an hour and thought about life and why Avery would do this. Bakugo saw this and slowly backed away.

Bakugo then ran towards the woods and called up one of his close friends who doesn't know about his family. "Lucy help" Lucy (Lucifer) was a friend of Bakugo that met Avery a while back. They became friends because Avery gave Lucy a pair of very high heeled boots. Bakugo was still scared of them but this calls for an emergency.

"Izuku's conspiring. Help" Bakugo said. "WHAT?!? One second I have your location I'm coming in by helicopter!!" Lucy yelled. "DONT COME HERE ITS PROTECTED GROUNDS!!" "Too late" Bakugo ran back to camp only to see Avery being hugged by Lucy. "Oh my god!! Your so adorable Avery!!" Lucy yelled. Aizawa was holding a cross and was staring at Lucy. "Lucy let Avery go." Bakugo said.

"Bitch fucking hell no. If you wanna fucking fight me for this little MOCHI then play the fucking shit along Bastard" Lucy said aggressively. Avery backhands him and says "Language." Lucy nodded and holds up a large hoodie and some shorts. "Be my model please? I will pay you!!" Avery sighed and nodded.

But then shrieked when Lucy holds up a very revealing Valkyrie costume along with a bunny costume.

Word count:1040