Chapter 7: Aftermath

What's this I see?
A hundred reads have been seen
OML GUYS THANK YOU I WAS EXPECTING THIS TO BE LIKE NAH NO ONE WAS GONNA READ THIS BUT THANK YOU now back to the story

Avery's POV

It's was the day after the attack on USJ
( cue the attack on Titan theme song) everyone was expecting a substitute for the class but me and my....... biologically born brother, knew better. My father would leave me or my brother along when we are in this form or else there would be a lot of dead people.
Author -Chan :Please don't kill anyone that is nice kill mineta he's annoying.
I heard what the author says but right now imma let them live until they do do something.
Then a mummy that has long black hair with a cast came in and said " You have survived the attack but the fights not over." People started asking " ANOTHER ATTACK?!" I stood up and yelled " SHUT UP EVERYBODY THE FIGHT ISNT OVER BECAUSE THE SPORTS FESTIVAL IS COMING!!!" Izuku stood up on the table and looked at me to do the same. I stood up with him and we both yelled " THIS IS WAR WITH THE OTHER CLASSES!!!!!!!!" Dad yelled for us to sit down and said " Yes the sports festival is going to be a war zone so deal with it." I was in the back corner sulking with Izuku. Then we started class.

Time skip brought to you by a blond giggling vampire

After class I went up to Bakugo and whispered in his ear " Are we gonna reveal that our band or are we gonna keep it a secret and I'm asking you this because they sent me a invitation to perform at the sports festival. I told Izuku this already he wants it to a secret and he agrees." Bakugo replied with " I think we should still keep it a secret and sure why not perform there. But what about your side effects?" " The sports festival is gonna be in two weeks dummy" I said. We were about to go outside and get lunch with Izuku, but when we opened the door there was a crowd of people there. Bakugo just looked at them and and tched. I was pretty annoyed at them for blocking my way to my coffee. Izuku being nice and seeing me and Bakugo annoyed, asked them why they were blocking the way. This purple haired boy that I swear is our secret cousin said " We're scoping out the competition of course!" Then Neito came over and said " Of course your all losers! Oh Izuku Avery is that you?" I told Neito " yea this is a drawback of ours were like this until the sports festival. Wanna go get coffee with us?" Neito being himself said " Sure! So got any pranks? I started to giggle creepily and Izuku started to mutter. Then we said " We got a whole list of ways to prank someone! We just need a test subject." We then went through the crowd and left with Neito.

Bakugo's POV
I turned back to the crowd and told purple hair dude " Avery did say it was gonna be war but because you are declaring this war before we do. I accept this declaration."
Then I left to think about what song we should sing for at the sports festival and to get lunch.
I went over to Avery and Izuku and saw her with that blond kid. They waved goodbye at each other and parted ways. I went over to her and Izuku and asked Izuku " which song?" Avery knowing what I mean said " they said 5 songs as the beginning. I think we should talk about this later at the studio." We then went to get lunch then we ate lunch.

After lunch we went to Hero class and it was the same thing as ever. But this time we were doing two vs two with out a villains or hero's thing.

Avery's POV
Great it's two vs two. I was kinda chill about it until I found out who I had to pair up with. Izuku was with Koda which I can trust he won't do anything. Who did I get you may ask my dear readers? THE PURPLE PERVERT of course my dears!! Author-Chan why? It's for the comedy and I wanna see him get beat up anyways. I just sometimes hate the author sometimes but this can't be changed. I was up against Bakugo who was paired with Kirishima who I totally ship. We then went out to he battle field and I immediately felt something in my gut that that pervert was gonna try me. I turned around quickly and kicked whatever was behind me. As soon as I did that I ran out to the battle field and waited for Mineta to come out. Mineta was kicked in the face so now he has a bloody nose and a broken nose. My Costume was still the same but I had my hair up in a pony tail. The battle started and Bakugo surprisingly didn't go for me he went straight for Mineta. YOU DESERVE THIS I didn't want to save him but luckily Kirishima went for me. I dodge his punch and summoned a scythe of mine.

 I swung it with deadly aim

I swung it with deadly aim. It hit his arm and his arm started to bleed. I used an illusion to make it look like he was bleeding black blood. He was questioning how I cut him even though his quirk was activated. I merely grinned and swung it again and while he was distracted I kicked him out of the area. I then went to look for Bakugo. I found him taping Mineta together and I was actually glad mineta was out of the game. Yes my dear readers, LIFE is a game simply manipulating people is how you get by. It's quite a boring game if there's nothing to play in it. But I went invisible and snuck up behind Bakugo and taped him together quickly and stuck my scythe at his next before he could react. THE MATCH IS OVER! All might announced. I went back to the spectator room and waited for the matches to continue. All might ,though, asked " Whi was the MVP of this match?" Momo being the stuck up girl answered with " Aizawa-San here of course!" " ITS AVERY SINCE THERES THREE OF US!!" I yelled at her. She nodded and gave us a book worthy explanation on why I was the " MVP" honestly I would just say I was the mastermind or the game because I was the only one fighting, but then again I wasn't serious.
Skip to Izuku's fight
Izuku was with Koda and he was up against Todoroki and Momo. I swear that Momo is trying to take Todoroki from my brother. But that is not important right now. Now on to the fight..........
HAHAHHAHAAHAHHA CLIFFHANGER  NOT REALLY BUT WHAT EVER
WORDS COUNT:1175