Chapter 3: The exams

4th Wall's POV
Izuku and Avery were inside the spectate room, waiting for the exam to start, when Nezu came in the room and said " Why not be the 4th boss? It would benefit you by training your quirks and infiltration skills! Oh and if you do take this I would love it if you stick to weaker forms because we don't want any charges on UA because of this" Izuku and Avery agreed with a grin that meant they were ready to see the horror of the kids.

In the arena

Avery and Izuku then decide to each name themselves Avan and Izaka Yato( yes the Yato) and then they walked into the area where the exam was gonna be held with masks and all. Avery and Izuku both decided to not destroy more then 10 robots so the others can actually try to pass the exam.

Present Mic ( Uncle Hizashi) then announced that who ever can take down one of the 4th bosses they will earn 40 points, defeat both and you can earn 100 points. Avery and Izuku then decided that moment they would transform and attack with out the major weapons. Avery had transform into a Sword Fairy and Izuku has turned into Griffin but kept his claws hidden. As soon as the students saw them half of them turned tail and fled. Bakugo just saw Izuku and said " HELL YEAH SHINEEEEEEEEE"(look at out however way you want the kpop group or the meaning die in Japanese ) and launched himself at Izuku. Izuku merely used his tail to slap Bakugo away and targeted the other kids. Avery in the other hand had a sword that was really large and she was grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

THE SWORD( I know it's Erza's but this looked cool)She had wrapped the sword in a vine like plant so it would give out major injuries if she backhanded someone with this( though it would probably give them a concussion) and she already kicked and ...

She had wrapped the sword in a vine like plant so it would give out major injuries if she backhanded someone with this( though it would probably give them a concussion) and she already kicked and slapped 10 kids out of the arena already. No one has asked her out yet because she looked like this with sliver hair and a mask.

Present Mic yelled " TIIIMES UPP!" A/n Ururaka didn't get hurt in this bc I'm done with the Deku saving her thingAvery and Izuku turned back into humans and they went around helping Recovery Girl healing people

A/n Ururaka didn't get hurt in this bc I'm done with the Deku saving her thing
Avery and Izuku turned back into humans and they went around helping Recovery Girl healing people.  After that they went back to the Teachers Lounge to relax for the next couple of weeks that will be coming.
TIME SKIP  THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL BROUGHT TO YOU BY A BLUE AND A BLACK PANTHER PLOTTING
Still 4th Wall's POV
Avery and Izuku opened the door to class 1-A when all they heard was shouting and yelling. A boy that looks really prestigious was arguing with Bakugo. He then introduces himself as Tenya Iida and then realizes that dual masked boys were silently watching him. Iida was about to introduce himself again when Izuku said " We heard it already don't waste your breath" then he went to Bakugo and said something that shocked Iida " Kacchan, you might wanna put you feet down it could give you horrible cramps sitting like that" Avery then decided to go up to Bakugo and says " Yo, how you doing Kacchan?"
Bakugo grins and says " Well it isn't the children of the Devil." Izuku replies with " We might wanna sit down now and be quiet" And as soon as he said that the door opened to a yellow caterpillar with a man inside that looks like he would likely kill you for taking his coffee and that he hasn't slept in 5 years. Avery and Izuku just sighed and then lifted him up.
Aizawa: Thanks problem children
Izuku and Avery( imma call them IA bc why not): No problem dad.
At this the whole class was jungshook ( yes I did it) and was in a stage of frantic
Aizawa: Get into you PE uniforms were having a quirk assessment test!
Brown haired girl with extra baby fat: What about the assembly?
IA: WHO GIVES A SHIZ ABOUT A ASSEMBLY THAT WOULD NAG FOR THREE YEARS?!?
Aizawa: GET MOVING!
Avery uses her telepathy and asks Aizawa " where do I change?" He replies with " use your gender bend quirk to look like a boy then go into the boys changing rooms. I know I won't be worrying about you in this because your asexual and don't worry about the teachers they know about it" Avery then leaves with Izuku and they go change quickly and goes out to the field.

As soon as the kids got there Aizawa then calls up Bakugo to throw a ball.

Aizawa: you may use your quirk to your advantage only exception is Izuku and Avery your limited to nondestructive forms.

IA: Awww we wanted to train IT

Aizawa: Hell naw I ain't paying for the expenses.

Bakugo then throw the ball with his quirk while yelling " DAIKIRAIIIIIII!!" Really loudly. Izuku and Avery sweat dropped when he yelled this.
Time skip brought to you by( not important to later ) the author being sleep deprived
Aizawa had given all the tests except the ball throw test. Avery and Izuku were last to go but after everyone had gone Avery went before Izuku. She gathered up all of the strength and power she currently possesses, without breaking the world of course, and threw the ball. The ball went so far it went to the moon and cracked it a bit( this is inspiration) when Izuku went his did the same thing as Avery's.

Avery and Izuku were tied at 1st place. The whole class was shocked but Izuku and Avery just shrugged. They got changed and went inside the classroom. They were to introduced themselves and tell the class something about themselves. After everyone went the only one left was Bakugo,the boy with his hair slit in half, Avery and Izuku. The boy with red and white hair introduced himself as Todoroki Shoto, is quirk was half hot and half cold and he really likes cats. Bakugo's introduction wrnt something like this:
"GET OUTA OF MY WAY LOSERS! IM BAKUGO KATSUKI AND THE ONLY ONES WORTH HERE IS IZUKU AND AVERY OTHER THERE NONE OF YOU ARE WORTH MY TIME SO GET OUT OF MY WAY!"

Avery and Izuku just facepalmed.

Izuku: Hi my name is Izuku Aizawa and my quirk is.........................
Word count :1077
Yes imma revel the next chapter along with the answer the my freestyle riddle at the beginning and say Avery's quirk to and you should get a basic idea of what Izuku's quirk is from the entrance exam and Avery's too. THANK. YOU FOR READING THIS!