Pranks and fun part one:Karaoke

Author-Chan here, imma make a side series like this because why not and imma try to get the main story in but still have these if you guys want more. Also this has mostly BTS in it so deal with it. Their boys in this meaning they reverted back to boys before the sports festival.

Avery's POV

Why am I here?

Because you were invited to go to karaoke with the class.

DUH AUTHOR-CHAN, IM ASKING WHY DID I AGREE WITH THIS!!?!

I DONT KNOW AND I DONT CARE NOW GO TO KARAOKE WITH YOUR BROS!

Welp. I went to get my brother and Bakugo when I walked in on.......

Them wearing bright pink dresses and singing " I'm a Barbie girl" in the worst voice possible with the loudest voice possible. They looked over to see me and I closed the door for a minute and opened it up again to see it wasn't a dream or hallucination. I walked over to them and asked them a simple question. " Did you take Amy's dresses?" Amy was our cousin. Izuku nodded and I just sighed and I said " Let's get dressed and why not  surprise these suckers with us wearing really good looking outfits?" Izuku and Bakugo grinned. (Kpop alert)

Izuku's suit

Avery's outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Avery's outfit

Bakugo's outfits

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Bakugo's outfits

Avery and Izuku's outfits are similar but if you look a bit different and before you ask yes these are from the music video " Blood sweat and tears" by BTS Izuku and Bakugo's outfits are worn by Jimin and Avery is wearing Suga's outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Avery and Izuku's outfits are similar but if you look a bit different and before you ask yes these are from the music video " Blood sweat and tears" by BTS Izuku and Bakugo's outfits are worn by Jimin and Avery is wearing Suga's outfit.

We went into a limousine that I conventionally had somewhere. We got to the place and we walked out to see 18 different faces all surprised and blushing when they saw us walking out. I grinned under my mask and I was walking over to them when I remembered these were the outfits we wore for a music video. I whispered to Izuku and Bakugo " GOD DAMN IT I FORGOT THAT THESE ARE THE ONES WER WORE TO A SHOOTING OF A SONG" Izuku looks at me panicked and Bakugo glares at me. Uraraka comes up to us and asks " How did you get your hands on the outfits in the Music video that AGS wore?" I couldn't lie thanks to my quirk Izuku and Bakugo can lie. I looked at Bakugo. He told her " We made these to look like theirs." I sighed thankfully for him covering us. We were about to go in when I heard 15 different high pitched entities scream. We didn't even look back when we ran for our lives. We ran inside and went into our appointed karaoke room. We sat down and started to catch our breaths. The class came in a looked at us and Mina said " So AGS when were you gonna tell us that you were them? After all Yaoke is Avery, Tsuki is Izuku and Taiyo is Bakugo. So when were you gonna tell us huh?" We looked at them and then looked at each other with a grimace and we decided to tell them the story. After we told them Todoroki came in , he was fending off the fan girls, and looked at us and said " I will keep this a secret but give me an autograph and a ticket to your next concert" I said " Sure! You in luck because we're out of seats but we got ONE VIP seat left with back stage access." I gave him the ticket and the others gave him heir autographs.

The class yelled in outrage. I said " Can we get on with the karaoke? And can you guys keep this a secret?" They said sire and we went on through when it came up to be my turn for a song. I was thinking what song to sing when the class says " CAN YOU ALL SONG PLLLEEEEEAAAASE!?!?!!?" Izuku and Bakugo sighed and they went up with me and we al thought we should sing a different song then the songs we made but then decided against it. We manage to choose " I NEED U" which we made ( BTS MADE THIS).

When the song was over we looked over and saw the whole class blushing and a lot of them having nosebleeds because we also decided to dance, with the clothes we were wearing and Izuku decided to do his famous jacket throw and threw it to the class. What surprise me was that Todoroki had caught the jacket and was hugging it. I saw Mineta, Kaminari and a couple more boys trying to take it from him. We were about to go back when Momo yelled " GIVE US 2 MORE SONGS PLEASE!!!" I swear she was trying to get us to give up our jackets and I knew Bakugo knew this so we chose two more songs and we did throw our jackets out. In the end Kirishima has Bakugo's jacket and I didn't see where mine went because 5 girls were fighting for it. I hope to god I'm never going to have to get a date. We were about to go outside when I saw out off the corner oof my eye the fan girls. I asked Momo to treat us like normal but make our masks for us. We went to the restroom and put on our masks. ( guys when they put on their masks their lower faces look mostly normal , spoiler to what they look like, but Avery and Izuku have their fangs.) We went out and immediately got swarmed but I acted like I always do and gave out autographs and hugs along with selfies. After a couple of minutes I told the crowd we had to go but we will hopefully see them in a couple days at the sports festival. We then got into our limo and sped off to our homes.
School time chickens!( I need therapy)

We walked into school knowing the class was gonna interrogate us. Bakugo opened the door and..........

We were tackled by 5 people got my mask and Izuku's masks ripped off and replaced by our stage masks and were forced to change into our stage clothes and got knocked out. When we woke up we were at the stadium where the sports festival was gonna be held and in front of us was the whole school.

Yes the WHOLE ENTIRE SCHOOL. These damn kids spread the word and told everyone that Izuku ,Bakugo and me  were AGS and now they want us to perform. I yelled at Todoroki " I THOUGT WE AGREED ON THIS!? WHY DID YOU LET THEN TELL THE TRUTH?!?!?!" He replied with a smirk " You only got my silence not the others" I got mad. Like EXCUSE ME FELISHA?!?!?!??!??!!?! mad. Bakugo was no better he got pissed and said " We will perform at the sports festival and to make you all happy we will reveal our faces..... BUT DONT THINK IT WONT COME WITH A PRICE SNITCHES WE'LL CRUSH YOU ALL AT THE SPORTS FESTIVAL AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH KARMA IS A BITCH!!!" I being completely fine with that yelled " YOUR GOING TO FEEL THE PAIN" Izuku being the only sane ones right at this moment knocked me and Bakugo out.

Izuku's POV
Well that went sooo well. " Im sorry but  they are quite pissed at what our class revealed but we will upheld our agreement. We will reveal our faces at the sports festival. Now we must go so Tah Tah!" And this all started with karaoke.

This is going to play a bit of a roll in the sports festival. Imma say that they already filmed the music video for LOCE SHOT.

Myths(TodoDeku) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें