Chap 22:Zee fight

(Izuku is gonna do that after they fight stain and endeavor is gonna be rude)
and thanks for 10k
4th walls POV

Izuku quickly blocked Stains attack and jumped back. Stain snarled "Another one?! You have some dotting friends hero!" Iida replies with "LEAVE YOU GUYS SHOULDNT BE HERE! And I don't even know you guys!"

Avery, being quite tired of this charade, threw off his wig and took his makeup off. He then looked at Iida and smirked. He then launched towards Stain and immediately threw a kick at his face. We try to distract him for bit and then Stain manage to cut me on the arm. He licked the blood and Izuku realized what his quirk was. It was something blood related. Izuku fell on the ground paralyzed. Avery looks at me and then pulls out his phone, he quickly texted someone. Then he took a deep breath and was about to attack and then saw a blue blob-like creature latch it self on Stains face and threw cuffs on his hands. Avery looks at the blob and realizes it was Chie in her small dragon form.

Chie quickly transforms into a white snake and wraps around Avery's neck. Avery pulls out his phone and calls someone but then saw a giant explosion go off. Bakugo rams into sight and was about to scream his horrifying war cry but then sees the half dead people and Avery very calmly telling him to be quiet. Avery then starts telling what happened on the phone with that person. We walk out and dragged the two along. Izuku sits down and takes care of Natives wounds while looking at a way to speed up them being paralyzed. He gave up over it and screeched out a bird like sound. Then we saw Yuki flying down with a bloodstains.

Izuku threw the wounded on and Avery helped along. Just then a Nomu swooped down and snatched Izuku away. Avery looks up shocked but he knew there's wasn't much he could do. Then Stain blurred out and snatched Izuku away. He stabbed the Nomu in the head,killing it. He then screamed about fake hero's and how they shouldn't be here. Avery stood still but Iida looks back and sees the look in his eyes. Avery agrees with Stain.

He hated the hero's. But why? Iida was confused beyond the horizon. Avery took deep breaths and walked over to Stain. He then put Stain in cuffs but not before healing Stain with a green ray. Then Avery picked up Izuku and put him on Yuki's back. Just then Flame came down. He had apparently been helping with  the city. Endeavor also came over.  He then started scolding the kids. Avery was silent until he said "Your all arent hero's yet! Stop acting like you truly are! Kids like you should know their betters!" Avery whipped around and threw a knife near Endeavor's head.

"YOU DO REALIZE THE REASON IM ON THE HERO'S SIDE OF THE GAME, IS BECAUSE OF IZUKU RIGHT?!??! I HAVE EVEEY REASON TO BE ON THE VILLAINS!!! BUT HERE I AM DEALING WITH YOUR CRAP! YES IM STILL A KID! YES YOUR OLDER THEN ME BUT IN EVERY-WAY POSSIBLE I COULD DEFEAT YOU! I ACTUALLY AGREE WITH STAIN BUT I BELIVE THAT THERES ANOTHER WAY TO GET RID OF FAKE HEROS RATHER THEN KILLING THEM! THIS ALSO INCLUDES YOU ENDEAVOR!" As Avery let out his anger black tendrils snakes up around him and started forming wings behind his back. Avery was staring at Endeavor with such hatred that it was beyond terrifying.

Avery walked away in a hurry. Bakugo looks at Endeavor with disgust and then told Yuki to carry the people on his back to the nearest hospital. Then Bakugo ran and tried to catch up with Avery. Endeavor was fuming and angry. The other hero's were silent taking in the fact that the famous idol and student had actually supported Stain in a way. They looked at Endeavor and went and helped the other citizens.

Bakugo found Avery in a park as a cat. He had forgot that it was a drawback. He fired Avery up and put headphones on Avery. Avery closed his eyes and slept. Bakugo called Flame, he told  Flame that he had the job of leading Bakugo to the hospital and watching over the twins to make sure they don't destroy anything. Bakugo climbed on Flames back and flew to the hospital. Chie was still wrapped around Avery's neck. Bakugo dropped Avery off in a bed near Izuku and left to help the rest of the citizens.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A GRIFFIN HELPING A DRAGON.

Avery woke up and sat up. He sat there staring at the wall. Izuku also has woken up he was talking to Iida when he saw Avery woken. Izuku was about to happily greet Avery until he saw something he had only seen twice in his life.

Tears ran down Avery's face with no intention of stopping. Izuku looks at Avery with pain. Iida was gapping like a fish. Avery snaps out of his daze and touches his face absentmindedly.
He then wiped his face with sleeve. As soon as he did that he quickly reached his neck to see is Chie was there.

Avery started freaking out and panicking, Chie was gone. Izuku told him that Chie was on the roof. Avery reached out his senses to confirm this. Iida then apologized to both them and confessed all of it. The two listens to Iida patiently and at the end Avery told Iida that they were glad he realized his mistake.

Then a dog police officer came in. Avery looks at the officer with mild interest. The officer started scolding them telling them that the credit will have to go to Endeavor. Avery then spoke up and said that the band technically have a license.

Avery summoned his wallet that he kept in the world of riches.(random made up world) he shows the officer the license. The officer accepts it and leaves. Izuku gapes at Avery. "When did we get a license?"

Avery tells them that he made a bet with the principal of UA. Avery had betted that someone in AGS would win first place. Nezu had disagreed. They had betted that if Avery loses he would have to teach a whole class and help them with whatever they need. Avery had betted that is he wins then Nezu is indebted to Avery."

Avery had asked that Nezu give them a temporary license. The license was due to run out after the training. Avery laid back down and closed his eyes and slept. Chie has come back down from the roof. She wrapped herself around Avery's neck and let out a soothing feeling. Not so much different then a mother comforting a child.

Avery had dreamed about a child with pale hair and a horn.

Word count:1167