Chapter 9: sports matsuri part two

Shout out to the great and unholy dead person, known as meower78mighty! They drew Avery's appearance in both male and female though the male form was covered with a mask a bit. And izuku.
Izuku female form

Female

Male

Avery only has one side bang that is long mind y'all so now on ward to the story

Bakugo's POV

I turn around and who do I see? Of course my parents along with someone who shouldn't be here. My mother and father were with those bastards who abandoned Izuku and Avery. I glared at the Midoriyas and asked them accusingly " Why are you here?! HAVENT YOU DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE ALREADY?!!!?" My parents took both of my arms and my mom said " Please let them explain!" I still glared at the Midoriya's. Inko the snitch said " We didn't know what we were doing when we abandoned them! We didn't know they would end up as idols and actually get into the Number one Hero School!" I glared at them and replied with " So you came back for their money and the popularity?!?! Hah I can't even look at you right now, but know this Avery and Izuku have not forgotten about your MISTAKES. If they forgive you , which is unlikely, you better not make them regret it or I WILL COME AFTER YOU." I then pushed my parents off and went to find Avery. She is the one who is a literal genius when it came to logic and how the human emotions work. But I'm scared to see how she reacts to them herself. But I will find them and as their blood brother, I MUST TELL them about this.

I finally found them and I just told Avery about it and then we were called out to continue the festival. Avery was mad. To everyone else I know she looks normal. But she was mad because , one her scales were turning a bright red, and two Avery's eyes were turning a bright red. Izuku has the same reaction. I'm guessing Avery told him through telepathy. They then told us we would still be doing one vs one like last time. Then Avery's name was called along with Momo. I know Avery had disliked the girl for the reason that she liked Todoroki for the fact that he was part of the Todorokis, but right now I pray for her life. Avery was going to destroy this girl. Avery got onto the stage and Aizawa-sensei called out " Avery, please calm down and do minimal damage to this girl!" Avery turned to look at him and only turned back to Momo and smirked. I knew this was bad news. The match started and Avery just stood there. She then looked straight at Momo in the eyes and Momo collapses screaming and trembling. Izuku and I jump down there and ran over to Avery and put and ice pack on her head while holding her back. Momo fainted from fright and Avery looked up at Aizawa and said " I didn't do any major damage did I?" He only nodded and we knocked Avery and carried her out and waited for her to awaken.
When she awoke we went out to sit and watch the rest of the match. Avery spoke to me in my mind and told me she and Izuku were gonna put on a show for their parents and not actually gonna destroy these kids. She did actually flash a couple things at Momo but then told her to just forfeit because Avery had her mind in control. I honestly felt bad for anyone that has to go up against those two.

Aizawa's POV

Avery was mad but I know she wasn't going to go all out against them so when Izuku's and Bakugo's match came up I was surprised that they had nearly the same results. I looked over to Avery and see her grinning with...

...... a chess game in front of her.......

I wanted to call them off but I knew if I did they would never forgive me. Izuku and Bakugo came over to her and sat down next to her and smirked. Then another kid came over and they started to all giggle together. What was worse was that I saw that Izuku and Avery all still had eye bags from sleep lose. I was immediately scared and was tempted but I could stop them.

That's when I saw 4 people who looked like Izuku and Avery and Bakugo. I knew who Bakugo's parents were but the other two didn't need to introduce themselves before I knew they were my children's biological parents. That's why they were grinning like that! As the sports festival went on i has to sit there and not say anything or else it would end badly. The next match was going to be Izuku vs Todoroki.........

Izuku's POV

I went to the prep room and was going to take a quick nap when Todoroki came over and said " Can we talk for a minute?"

This is a bit shorter but I had to show off the amazing art my friend drew so yea bye!!!