Chapter 2: Training

Aizawa's POV (bruh he needs to have his time)

Izuku just came home and I went up to him and said in my monotone voice " You are going through pure HELL and your gonna meet Lucifer with the training I'm putting you and Avery ( my Oc if anyone wants me to dedicate a chapter to her I will) so get ready!" I then put on my signature grin. Then Avery my other child who I adopted came in and saw me smiling. She then gave me a even more creepy grin. We then both look at Izuku and I find him in a neon green sleeping bag,shivering.
(This but eye bleeding  green by the way this is a real thing online)

Our messed up family was at Ranzatsuna beach (made up but I can't remember which beach it was) and I looked at them and told them "clean up all of this beach yourself and you will be fit for the UA classes, but since there's two of you here you tw...

Our messed up family was at Ranzatsuna beach (made up but I can't remember which beach it was) and I looked at them and told them "clean up all of this beach yourself and you will be fit for the UA classes, but since there's two of you here you two are gonna work together and clean all this trash. Now imma sleep so wake me up when your done"

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A DUAL DRAGONS PAIN( mind there's time skips they are important to later on in the story) 10 Months later

Avery's POV
It was almost the day that the entrance exam for UA. My brother is in serious pain and in the deepest pit of hell right now but I on the other hand felt happy that we got to train like this. Why? Because you never know what will happen, my brother was a tad bit on the skinny side but still strong. Now he's really full of muscles. I was always skinny but this work out game me a chance of getting stronger. I was happy because I look really strong but more like yoga type strong. We woke up Father and went back home. There I took a shower and started to think of my brother's hero costume along with mine.

Since Izuku's quirk is something that requires him to transform he needs something flexible.
My quirk on the other hand is a tad bit different but basically the same. I thought for a while then someone knocked on the door.
I yelled for them to come in and I was surprised. No, not at my brother but at the fact that Uncle Hizashi came over. Me and my brother has a drawback where we need music to keep our quirks under control but that isn't really a problem considering we just need a beat or anything musical to keep it under control.
4th Wall's POV

They composed a song for hours and Hizashi was actually really surprised when Avery told him that her voice can go as deep as a mans voice. He was happy that he had more creativity on helping them make music buut there are some limitations. Later this is what they accomplished( Btw Avery and Izuku can alter their voices so it makes them sound like different people but really their not)

(I'm a fan of EXO and BTS)
Avery then thanked Hizashi and Izuku and Avery then went to sleep to get ready for their next day.
TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A GOLDEN EMPEROR DRAGON DIEING
4th Wall's POV
Avery just woke up so she then got ready and then walked into the bathroom put her mask and decided to go to school disguised as a boy. She had had ENOUGH of boys hitting on her so she cut her hair until she basically looks like this :

 She had had ENOUGH of boys hitting on her so she cut her hair until she basically looks like this :

She then walked down stairs and got breakfast ready. Izuku came down and just took one look at her and started to cry. " WHY YOIR HAIR WAS THE PIN POINT OF BEAUTY YOUR HAIR WAS LIKE MOONLIGHT STRINGS!"he screamed. Aizawa woke up to find Avery with her hair cut and just wen track to sleep, not realizing what he just saw, he shot right back up eyes wide and ran over to me ask asked        " What happened did someone bully you?"  Avery replied with " Nah it's just I get at least 2 proposals  and 3 confessions every month and half of of the time they are asking me to marry them, a couple perverts looked up my skirt but they don't exist anymore so yea" Aizawa just nods and goes back to sleep. Izuku just sits there and eats breakfast. Avery yelled "OK FAM WE NEED TO GET GOING NOW OR I WILL GROUND YOU ALL FOR BEING LATE!"  Aizawa scrambled to get ready and Izuku inhales his breakfast down and runs out the door along with Aizawa. Avery just teleports to the school and just sits down and waits for them to arrive.
Word count:801