Season 2 Chap 2: The New teachers

4th Wall's POV

The pale haired man beat Aizawa down and stood up and turned back to the kimono version of him. He walks into the building whispering to the others. Ren's phone started ringing. "WHERE ARE YOU REN?! AND WHERE ARE YOUR COUSINS?! DIDNT I TELL YOU TO COME HOME BY 2?!?" A voiced yelled. "We need to get back now!" Ten yelled at the others with her. "What about the strangers?!" Riku said.

They all sneaked out of the Gates and ran all the way home.

Time skip

The entrance letters had arrived. Apparently they all passed the test! Kamuzi went and picked up Ren and Riku. They all walked into the school bracing themselves, but when they walked in they were greeted by yellow caterpillar at the teacher stand. They quickly took their seats by each other.

"Ok students. I am your home room teacher, Aizawa Shota. Get your P.E. uniforms you will also be meeting three other teachers at the field." He said and got out the bag and left.

The class scrambled to go change. They all walked out to the field and was met with 4 teachers. Ren, Kazumi and Riku froze immediately. The teachers all looked at the students and one of them smiled.

"This is going to be your other teachers. Aizawa Avery, Aizawa Izuku and Bakugo Katsuki. They requested you call them by their first names or sensei and not a Mr or Mrs. The reason is because they can change their genders." Aizawa explained. "Wait.... YOU HAVE CHILDREN?!?" Someone yelled one the class. "Yes we are his children so deal with it. Bakugo is our blood brother so he's basically out brother." Avery said very coldly.

"So now! We shall take a test! You are to complete all of them. After that we will access you." The green haired one said warmly.

"Their near opposites!" The class thought.

The class proceeds to complete the tests. Avery then looked at Bakugo and Izuku. They seemed to be in a conversation but then Avery then went on to the field. A swirl of white and black smoke wrapped around him(male form) our came a man standing in a skin tight sleeveless suit. "All of you are to come and attack me at the same time." He said simply. "If you do go all out and attack me, you are hereby expelled immediately." Avery said with no mercy.

The class ran towards the single man with new speed of a predator hunting a prey. Avery smiled. He holds up a fist and opens it when the students got a foot near him. A giant force field pushed the students away. Avery then pulled what looks like a tinny piano.

He threw it on the ground and it transformed into a normal piano. He slams down on the piano. The nearest students were then got chained down to the ground. Avery continued to play a series of songs that he wrote himself. The music was heard throughout it the campus. People started to come down to the field to watch from far away. Certain three red haired hero's came down hearing the song. Izuku comes down with a flute and started blowing. Bakugo comes in with a violin.

The students tried all they could to defeat the three but it was useless.  Aizawa looked and saw them smiling. He then went over to the others.  "Hey get this as a easy grade! Your objective is to take those three out. Use your quirk and other tools but take them out." Aizawa said to them. The crowd ran towards the three. Avery hearing the rumble looked up and signaled the others to step it up by a notch.

The music changed and it got faster and more intense. The song had changed to a orchestra version of one of a great bands song. Avery started singing.

The upperclassmen came down to spectate. Touya was staring with Kirishima and Shouto. They were all shocked. "AVERY KEEP HOLD OF YOURSELF!!!" Aizawa yelled.

Avery nodded and threw his hands up and threw everyone off. "The match is done!" He yelled. Avery then tied his hair up into a pony tail and a swirl of mist wrapped around him and his brothers and them revealed them al wearing normal casual clothing.

Avery then pulled out a black sleeping bag and got into it and the bag just stayed there. Izuku did the same thing and Bakugo picked them up and dragged to the bleachers. He propped them up first then went into his own sleeping bag. The class watched with fascination.

Eri(she was watching) thought that the smoke looked like her mothers smoke. Her father had told her the person who she had seen when she was little was the one who saved her. She didn't know why but it also seemed like the people had scales on their faces almost exactly like her mother too.

Eri walks over to the sleeping bags and was about to touch them but decided against it. She's at down and thought about it. She took out her phone and started searching up anything about the incident that took place 14 years ago.

She stopped when she saw a article about the top band disappearing and what their features looked like. Eri didn't know what to do but for some reason she felt safe when ever she's near this stranger. Well....... if her guess was correct this person was her mother.

"Eri lets go." Midnight said. Eri shook her head. "Do you know anything about these three people?" Eri asked.

Midnight sighed.

"I knew this was gonna happen some or later. Forgive me Avery. Eri, Avery is your mother and those other two are your uncles. I ask you to keep this secret to yourself." Midnight explains. "M-mother?!" Eri yells. The sleeping bags shook. "Yes I'm your mom but can you please keep it down?" Avery called out and went back to sleep.

"How Is she my mother? And is she even a she?!" Eri exclaimed.

Word count:1018