Chap 25: Camp shopping

4ths Walls POV

Avery was tried of all these dreams she kept on getting. They seemed to be in different time frames for some reason. But that was not the hot topic. The topic was that Almost everyone past the test. Some people didn't. Well sucks to be them.

Avery was still tired but went down to make breakfast. Izuku was in his room watching bunnies try to kill each other. Bakugo was in his own room working out.

Avery then decide to yell for the whole house to come downstairs. Aizawa popped out from under the eating table in his sleeping bag. Bakugo and Izuku also came down. Avery then gave them all the food. He then sat down at the table and waited for every one to calm down.

Avery then said "There's gonna be a surprise attack when we go camping. I don't know when but I do know it's when we go camping." Aizawa looks at Avery and replies with "Do I want to know how you know that?" Avery shook his head with a scrunched up face.

Izuku looks down at the table and asks something that makes the whole place tense up. "Should we go visit our parents? Like Kacchan you have a okay relationship with your parents but should we go?" Avery looks at Izuku and says with a serious face "If you want to go then bring Kats with you. And remember to bring our companions." Izuku looks at Avery with a shocked face. He then nods. Avery then went back to the kitchen and got a small granola bar.

Aizawa was still quite worried about how they were gonna do. Especially since there's been rumors that two new villains going by the name  "King of the Fae" or "Adderhead". There was also another one who's name was "Queen". Someone had caught their faces once and what was unnerving was that they looked exactly like the twins parents. If that was so then it could two ways. One, Avery would snap and leave the hero's without Izuku and start his own gang to kill his parents and All Might. Or ,two Avery would use that as an excuse to kill his parents. Ether way it will highly result in the twins parents demise.

Aizawa could care less. Avery was sitting there thinking of a song when all of a sudden a scene popped in his head. It was a girlish looking male sitting at a guillotine while another girl who was identical was crying near a  shore line. 

Avery don't know what it is about them but they look very familiar. He snaps out of his daze and walks to go get prepared for the camp.

Time skip brought to you by Hatsume Miku

Avery was in a the mall waiting with Izuku for the class to finally get their stuff together. Avery had thought about two different types of songs. One could be a historical type of song and the other could be a regret song.

Avery turned to Izuku and says "Hey is thinking of two new songs but I think I should do them solo." Izuku nodded and said "Actually I was thinking of finally debuting my solo career" Avery looks at Izuku with happy eyes "REALLY?!" Avery screeched through the mask that he was wearing.

(They have to wear masks to hide their identity since the world knows what they look like.)

Avery sighed and was about to pull Izuku along to a store to get some stuff when a hooded figure grabbed Izuku and put 4 fingers on his neck leaving out one finger. "Your going to come and talk with me or else your brother is going to die" Avery stood still and was thinking about what to do. Avery followed the hooded figure and Izuku. Avery quickly sent a message to Izuku. "Sprout the iron wings" Avery told Izuku telepathically.

Izuku made no signs of agreeing. They made it to a fountain when Izuku sprouted our giant iron wings. Avery jumped towards the hooded figure and snapped cuffs on him. Then Avery pulled down his hood to reveal Tomura Shigaraki. Izuku pulled out his phone and called his father and the police. Avery mean while put a finger glove on each of Tomura's hands.

The police arrived and took Tomura out. They asked for the two's faces but Avery kept on denying. Izuku walked out with Avery behind him and met up with the rest of the class when a reporter screamed "THATS AGS!! I RECOGNIZE THEIR HAIR STYLES AND EYES ANYWHERE!!!" Hearing this Avery ran and grabbed Izuku and pulled Bakugo along. The rest pf the class ran the fastest they can. Avery called up a helicopter to pick them all up quickly.

Everyone climbed up the helicopter and sat down somewhere. Avery decided to check that Izuku's throat was alright. He was frightened because that was the first time he had ever nearly killed someone with his iron wings. Speaking of that, the wings were a drooping down a bit. There wasn't blood but Izuku was still traumatized. Avery would usually tell Izuku to pull up his wings but didn't say anything this time. Bakugo was in the corner thinking about how they could get Tomura to spit out information.

Avery sighed and looked at everyone. "Does everyone have everything they came for?" A couple people shook their head no. Avery told them they could use some of the stuff AGS has as a extra. The helicopter dropped the group off at UA. Avery then told the pilot to go to all their houses and ask for a bag or a suitcase. He gave the pilot the list of addresses and left.

Avery then ripped off his mask and stormed into the school. He pulls out his computer and pulled up a tracker on where the two traitors were. Avery smirked and then called Bakugo up and told him to bring in Tomura. Tomura was escorted out of the police station and was there in the back of UA.

Avery knocked him out then pulled out something with metal and a handle.

(Lol what did he pulled out?)

Avery had betted pulled out a makeup brush and a large eyeshadow palette he had kept somewhere. Avery then took to work putting on makeup making bruises and bloody wounds along with burn marks. Avery then told Bakugo he was gonna go into villain mode. Meaning Bakugo may have to restrain him depending on if Avery's mentality will hold up or not.

Avery was surrounded by white fog and as it cleared the person standing in front of them was not the person they knew. The boy's eyes were red and had a crazy glint in them. The boy had Avery's features and all but his clothes were not normal. The boy was wearing a white lab coat that had a fox and a cross on it. The boy was also wearing the gear of a doctor but strangely his coat had blood at the bottom. The doctor also wore pure white gloves.

Avery nodded at Bakugo giving him the sign that he was still mentally ok. Bakugo then pulls out a camera and a pod stand. He then hits the recording button. Avery then cackled in front of the camera.

"You say that hero's are villains?! You say that I'm not good enough huh? Just so you know I could KILL ALL OF YOU if I wanted. But I'm merciful and better then that fucking bitchy bastard All Might! But I'm not soft ether! Here's you comrade! I tortured him for a bit and he surprisingly spilled everything he had!! Avery was laughing hard. He pulled out a knife and said in the camera "Meet me and my brothers at the gate near the place where many had found new parents but also have lost theirs! If not then you can say GOODBYE to your comrade and that I give you my FAE word on it!" Avery aggressively said "good bye" and grinned a horrible grin. Bakugo turned off the camera and looks at Avery.

Avery took deep breaths and was staring at the ground in a dazed way. Tomura woke up and saw Avery looking crazy and ready to kill someone. He paled and stared at the others. Avery looks at Bakugo and faints.

Word count :1403