Chapter 14: The prep

Wtf have I been doing not updating?!? That picture tho😂 I have just realized I never put the full Meaning of AGS  is means Pale Silver Scouts( I made this up at around midnight so deal with it)and ya I changed the cover

Avery's POV

WHO THE HELL WOULD CALL ME AT 2 IN THE MORNING?!?! SOMEONE WITH A DEATH WISH?!?! I answer the phone and yelled "WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME AT THIS TIME OF NIGHT?!?!" On the other line I hear the voice of the person I hate. "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DO YOU WANT YOU WANT YOU STUPID BUNNY BASTARD?!??!" I screamed at the phone. All Might nervously said " Language. And I called you because why am I not invited to your party?" "Because I didn't invite you dumbass" I replied grumpily.

"Can I still go?" "Sure you can but on two conditions, if you don't agree then say good bye to the invite and go join the crowd of people and not get a makeover. Scratch that I am not giving you a makeover anyways." I told him.
"Okay. But I want to see what these conditions are" I started grinning my villain grin. "Do you want to make a deal with me? You attend my party on two conditions." I said. All might replied with "Fine the conditions can't be that bad! I agree with these terms of yours"

Avery grinned and said "GREAT. The deal is sealed! The conditions are you must show up at the party and you wear anything we give you! There's gonna be two outfits. That's one condition the other is, while wearing these outfits you must go to any fan of yours and give them a selfie and a hug. You must do this to at least 50 fans! And by the way your expected to give a speech at the party! Sayonara!!!!"

With that Avery hung up. She then got up and started making sketches for what all might had to wear and got to work making all of Bakugo's and Izuku's costumes and hers.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A ANGEL WATCHING

I was sitting there staring at Izuku with a skeptical eye. "So your saying you sent this text to todoroki on accident? And the text was will you go out with me?" Izuku nodded. I was trying my hardest not to scream in joy. "Did you tell Bakugo?" Izuku nodded again and said " Katsuki told me I should tell you and then went off and called Amy" I smiled and said "You should go on this date and me and Bakugo will take care of this" Izuku looked up hopeful and I was smiling. "BAKU-POM-POM!!!! GET YOUR SORRY TAIL HERE!" Bakugo then ran into my room with a grin and holding a sketch. "YES AVES?!?! ARE WE GONNA PLAN THIS LITTLE SHITS DATE?!?" "HELL YEAH WE ARE!" I told him. I told him he's in charge of Izuku's date and the backstage props and all that stuff. I'm in charge of lights and songs and makeovers. Izuku is going to be in charge of making everyone happy.

We then ran off to go get things ready. I left to go and buy a whole shit ton of clothes and bakugo went off to raid my closet for clothes.

They didn't have much fancy date clothes due to the fact I 90% of the time always win bets and we bet our belongings. I on the other hand walked out the door to..................

A MOB OF FANS?!?!??!! Who leaked the address of our home?!?! Dads not gonna be happy. Well desperate needs call for desperate measures! I pulled out my dragons wings and sped off towards the mall.

I got there just in time before my drawback kicked in and ran into the nearest store, which was Versace, and stopped somewhere near the back of the store to catch my breath. A clerk lady saw me and started bowing and asking for my autograph. I smiled and gave her and autograph. I was wearing a hoodie with some jeans so I didn't really look like I belong at Versace. I picked out a couple clothes from the place and a couple accessory's and checked out. The total came to around 10,000 dollars but I was fine with it.

(JUST SO YOU KNOW I SEARCHED UP VERSACE AND GOD DAMN IT THEY ARE EXPENSIVE! A FLIPPING JACKET WAS 3000 DOLLARS!)
I then walked out of Versace and walked down to one of my favorite stores, Chanel! I walked down the aisles and grabbed like 15 different pieces of clothes and accessories. The total came down to like 20,000 but I was like "FASHION SHOPPING MODE ACTIVATED!!!!" I ran down to the make up stores because I thought I had gotten enough clothes. I also had my wardrobe at home too! I ran down to Sephora and immediately saw the James Charles Makeup Palette on exclusive. I speed walked down to the place and grabbed one palette then walked around the store buying more cosmetics.