Chap 26: Kidnapped

In the following chaps and probably the rest of the story there will be depression and suicide mentions. There won't be a lot but they are there.

4th Wall's POV

It was getting near dinner time. The hero's refused to cook and when the kids tried it they failed horribly. The only edible thing made was Sato's cake. Avery sighed and glanced at Bakugo. He then glanced at Izuku.

Then Avery pulled out his phone. He then went to a wheel spinner and spun it. It landed on Bakugo's name. Avery spun it again and it landed on Izuku. Avery then went and sat down in one of the tables.

When the two were done they grabbed a share and left. Izuku to the mountains and Bakugo to the forest. Avery had finished eating and decided to follow Izuku when he heard Izuku tell Avery to bring a extra portion. Avery did as he told and followed Izuku's scent. It was a weird thing really.

When Avery got there Izuku was sitting with Kota. Kota was crying and Izuku looked sad. Avery put down the food in front of Izuku, seeing that Kota actually ate Izuku's portion. Avery then listened quietly. "Remember YPUR loved ones but don't let them drag you down like that. Our eldest brother died too. Died to fake hero's" Avery said calmly. Kota looks up Avery with different eyes. Kota nodded.

"If you can avenge them but if it's not something you can do yourself ask for others help. Someone would eventually agree" Avery said. Izuku sighs and claps his hand together.

Then a crash sounded from beind them. Avery snapped up and pulled Kota behind him. Izuku put up a defensive stance.

In front of them was a muscular blond man who had a messed up eye. And if Avery was being honest, it looked like Bakugo's uncle or cousin. Damn it could even be his brother!

"BAKUGO's BROTHER PLEASS DONT HURT US!!!" Avery shrieked. Izuku smirked and held his stance. Busted eyed Bakugo roared and yelled "IM MUSCULAR!! FEAR ME!!!".

"WTF?!?!? HOW ARE YOU NOT OUR COUSIN?!?!" Avery yelled. Muscular yelled and launched himself at the three. Izuku ran towards him and engaged in a fight with him. Avery was using Musical Beacon, and was singing a loud and clear sending out a warning that villains. The song also was enhancing Izuku's body and helping fight Muscular.

But then Muscular all of a sudden gained the upper hand and broke Izuku's arm and leg. He was about to do more, but when he brought down his hand to kill Izuku he hand was cut off. He screamed and screamed. He looked up and saw Avery with pure blood red eyes and his scales pure red. Avery then went into Marionette and controlled Muscular to die. Avery picked up Kota and Izuku and brought them back to camp.

Izuku was immediately sped off for recovery. Kota was staying with Aizawa for safety. Aizawa looks at Avery and then presses a red button on a remote.

Avery turned and sped off in the forest after hearing that the class was in the forest. Avery's mind was cloudy and dark so the only thing he was acting on was instincts and reincarnations.

Avery found the class and Bakugo nearly being kidnapped. Avery snapped out of his trance and ran over and pulled Bakugo out with a hard yank. Bakugo flew into the nearer tree. But everything comes with a price.

Avery felt chains snap around him. He was pulled into a portal of purple mass. Avery felt a ringing of music in his head but all he could make out was "Rabbit hole".

Izuku was flipping out. He was cursing like a demon who had seen and kissed a angel.

"WHY HIM WHY THE FUCKING HELL DID THOSE SHITTY BITCH TOUCH MY BROTHER?! THOSE SATAN DAMN BASTARDS WILL GET MY MOTHERFUCKING SCYTH TO THE ANGEL BLESSED FACE!! THOSE SON OF A BLESSED ANGEL!!!" Screamed Izuku.