Quirk info or any info really

I'm sorry but I still haven't gotten around to doing the next chapter but I have to do this first before anything else. Many of you say my characters are a bit too op but imma try to fix that and make up some funny drawback to the quirks. So yea here ya go

Needs of the quirk /Description

You need to listen to some type of music every 5 hours of quirk usage. But Izuku and Avery literally can make a beat or a musical sound and they be good.

They need to know which magic class the myth is in and which tier it is in the original. For example they can use a Dragon. One , the Class is Animal Myth and two, it is a legendary tier. Think of this almost like a MMO or RPG game. Or any fighting games. Every myth for them starts out as a Common, basically it's as weak as a Defunct. ( a Defunct can't go any further then its original state)

They can train a myth until it is a Anti Matter tier. Meaning it is basically strong but it has some major drawbacks. ( only a couple forms have reach this state)

They can take a small piece of a form and use it without taking  ALL of the drawbacks but it is quite energy taxing. For example they can sprout out Dragon wings and fly for about in hour before passing out ( one of the drawbacks)

The myth also must be known by at least 500 people and they must know of the myth through and through. ( they can post the a random myth online and if more than 500 people know it, they can turn into the myth of the legend)

NO AVERY CAN NOT MAKE HUMAN BEINGS BY BRINGING IN GOD FROM SOME HEAVEN AND TELL HIM TO MAKE A PERSON. THAT A BIT OP BUT IF SHE DOES END UP DOING THIS THE HUMAN WOULD LAST EXACTLY 5 MINUTES THEN TURN INTO ASH.

Drawbacks( the fun part ay?)

Avery's Mythical Portals

Can only take out about 5 portals at a time and only hold 3 people per portal. Exceed this and she turns into a 2 year old child. She still has her memories it's just that she will act like a 2 year old for about 2 weeks.

( Izuku and Avery have the same drawback as each other. Before you say it gender-bending is a power of one of her take overs. It lays dormant so it doesn't take much energy.)

Mythical Takeover drawback

Common tiers

Makes them sleep for 2 minutes

Middle tiers

Makes them a talking cat for 5 days

Rare tiers

Makes them a female for 2 weeks/ if Avery is in male form she will turn back to female for two weeks and then turn back to her male composure

Legendary tiers

They act drunk for two hours ( yes I mean like they loose their minds and they don't know what they are doing

Godly tiers

They go insane for two hours and go and try to kill everyone in sight

Anti matter tiers

Turn into females and a 2 year olds with a crazy intent or a super cute a adorable child who could stop all for one with a crying face

Side effects

This is their faces and all that shabang

Avery's face has two strips of lizard like simmering skin with black spots, crawling up from her neck to each cheek. She has a deer's nose and fangs. Her hair is also forced to have White, silver hair. She can dye the tips but she can't dye her whole head. If she does it will run out in a few minutes.

Izuku has whisker like stripes coming in like Avery's and he also has a deer's nose with fangs.

Due to them having to harbor nocturnal creatures too, they get like 30 minutes of sleep. Avery gets 30 Izuku gets a full hour of sleep. This is a reason to not disturb the Aizawa families Sleep. The drawbacks may also depend on what the mode or power is. The desc above is the basic overview.

Band info?

Avery and Izuku and Bakugo started this band when they were about 14 years old ( they 16 but in the anime they are 15 but please go along with this) they were bored out of their minds so Bakugo was like " Yo dickheads why not make a band a we all wear masks for the fun of it?" Avery being bored said sure and some how managed to get a company to support them. They posted the debut with the song ( your imagination ,any song will do but just saying if there's three people singing in the song it would be better for the imagination)

Some how the song got them famous ( if y'all don't want to imagine than imma share the song Cat and dog by TXT) they first sang in Korean then they were like meh let's sing it in English!
They are multilingual meaning they know many languages. This is how they started their career. Before y'all yell at me for saying that being a kpop idol is that easy and how the flip did they know how to dance and the stuff of an idol, THEY HAVE LESSONS AND GOT THROUGH THE LESSONS WHEN THEY WERE 4 THEY WERE BORED SO THAT HAPPENED. They came up with stage names and were like " Me not creative so me will choose Sun Dawn and Moon in Japanese"

Wondering what their personal chant lines are? TheIr as cringy as hell. Bakugo is Taiyo which means Sun he says " I'm your SHINE through the through the lovely dayTIME! My name is Taiyo!" swear this is why Bakugo didn't want to get found out. Avery is Yaoke which is Dawn she says " I am only seen between a couple hours I am a rarity many will not find! I am Yaoke!" Izuku is Tsuki , meaning moon, went something like " I will guild you in the dark because my name is Tsuki!"

This side chap is a bit all over the place but I just had to make it so they weren't op and give a background thing on the band and stuff. Also heads up during the sports festival the parents of Izuku and Avery will be there ( I'm making Avery a part of the family too) meaning they come from the same family.